BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Emotional Lesbian Stories

Forbidden
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Radioactive

Forbidden

I stared into her tear filled eyes, through the haze of my own. The pain in my heart screaming for me to take her by the shoulders, ask her why, shake her until she realized the truths we held together. But, I didn't. I understood. By some strange twist of fate, she was being taken from me long before she was ever really mine. But, I understood.

I walked past her to the door, and I looked back at her. Her eyes still facing away, awaiting the click of the latch. I knew I should leave now, she belonged to another. Leave and never think twice, but could I actually walk away from her? Knowing that she felt for me. Never knowing the warmth of her skin, the sweetness of her lips, the desire we had for eachother never sampled?
I quickly went to her, wrapping my arms from behind and kissed the nape of her neck. I heard the crack in her voice as she pleaded "Don't...", but her head came back, resting on my shoulder as my lips caressed her skin. My arm pulling her back close against me, the other hand traveling beneath her shirt to knead her breast. Legs weak from the onslought of emotion, we sunk to the floor, our bodies pressed together until we rested on our knees. Her breath was labored, as I kissed the place between neck and shoulder...buring myself there and breathing in her scent.

My hands traveled down to rest at the waistline of her jeans, as I placed a fingertip inside and slid them around to meet at the snap. I opened it, hearing the gasp of breath escape her lips as I did, I stopped. What was I doing? I knew we couldn't be, but I prayed that just once she would let me love her, if only for this moment. Then she could return to her reality, the one I knew was taking her from me.

I whispered close to her ear "Tell me to stop, please stop me." Her hand covered mine and I breathed a sigh of both relief and pain as she replied in a soft, tear striken voice "I can't stop you" and her hand guided mine beneath the denim. Emotions welled up inside me as I felt the heat of her against my hand, and her hips pressing back into my own, and I watched as her lips parted in pleasure as I entered her. So overwhelming, so overtaken that I felt I had been pulled into a dream. One I never wanted to wake up from.

It began softly, a joining of hearts, of bodies...but soon it became a ravenous hunger between us, one we knew would have only this one opportunity to find saity. Our bodies rocked together, the sounds of passion mingling as we drove toward that blinding spiral of light. It seemed her hands clutched at me, unable to pull me close knowing that when that final spasm left her body, I would vanish. Tears streamed down my face at the beauty and intensity of the moment, and at knowing that when reality returned, I would have to do just that.

Slowly, her body relaxed into me, her breathing calmed. I pulled away. I moved to face her, still on her knees and I raised her lips to mine in a soft, tender kiss. I held back my own sob, as she began to cry. Knowing that this was the end of something we both wanted, but could never be.

I stood, and went back to the door. I glanced to see her body shaking with her sadness. Before walking out the door and away from her forever I whispered, but I didn't think she heard my words "I love you".
As I heard the click of the door as it closed behind me I heard a whisper between her cries "I love you, too"

Post Mon May 23, 2005 11:31 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
sparky

"forbidden"-- Nice story! grinning!

Post Tue May 24, 2005 1:19 am 
Radioactive

Thank you hon. You know your support is always appreciated. HUGZ

Post Tue May 24, 2005 2:30 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
kultis

Nice story Smile
*hug*

kultis

Missing, dreaming, wanting
To step on that plane again
Go somewhere far, far away
Where dreams do come true

© kultis

Post Tue May 24, 2005 8:40 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
SWAY

Last edited by SWAY on Thu Aug 25, 2005 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Tue May 24, 2005 1:22 pm 
Radioactive

Thank you. I always feel that I've accomplished something if a reader feels an emotional reaction to what I write. It is truly the highest compliment. HUGZ

Post Fri May 27, 2005 2:29 am 
Phoenix
Moderators

Heart wrenching Radioactive, just so powerful. I always love your stories. It's hard for me to read in this forum.... excellent write hun.

brat

Post Sat Jun 04, 2005 1:32 pm 
nympho_1stud

WOW!!!

THAT WAS A VERY HEART FELT STORY. AND I WAS DRAWN TO EVERY PART OF IT AS I FELT A TEAR ROLL DOWN MY FACE FOR I DON'T WANT TO IMAGINE HAVING TO GO THROUGH SOMETHING LIKE THAT... GREAT STORY,,, KEEP'EM COMEN

Post Sun Jun 12, 2005 6:23 pm 
Radioactive

Thank you very much...making others feel something is the highest compliment. HUGZ

Post Sun Jun 12, 2005 6:25 pm 
sexylexy11

thx

i loved it Very Happy thank you for sharing

Post Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:28 pm 
Radioactive

You're very welcome.

Post Thu Jun 16, 2005 9:39 pm 
bon3959

Amazing!!! I loved your story. I still have goose bumps. It hits real close to home, but it was just absolutely amazing. Great job!!

-Bonny

Post Thu Jul 21, 2005 3:13 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Radioactive

Thank you for taking the time to comment. It is greatly appreciated. Glad you enjoyed. HUGZ

Post Thu Jul 21, 2005 10:20 pm 
calypso

WOW.........
This story made me think for a few seconds...
A forbidden love that cannot be.. always the same fucking thing..
I feel sorry for you, and I can completely understand the situation because I also went through it

Kisses,
calypso

Post Fri Jul 29, 2005 10:46 pm 
Radioactive

Thank you for your comments. While I did go through a similar situation long ago, this was mainly a work of fiction. But, I'm glad you connected to it. HUGZ

Post Fri Jul 29, 2005 10:58 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: