BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Lesbian Love Stories

Perspective-part 1

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Radioactive

Perspective-part 1

I awaken slowly, the bedroom still dark. Beside me you shift, pulling the blanket as your thigh brushes mine. The smoothness of your skin sends an ember of warmth through me. I turn, resting my head in my hand as I watch you sleep. The soft glow of moonlight through the blinds creating small slivers of temptation and tease over your body.

The blanket twisted, hiding only that warm, soft mound between your thighs from my sight. I stare into your face, so peaceful in slumber, and watch the rise and fall of your chest as you breathe. Though it is soon, I wonder if I have somehow touched the heart that beats within in the way you have touched mine.

Fully awake now, I consider suppressing the desire I feel stirring inside me. I know I should let you sleep. But, my weakness is overwhelming. You have that effect on me.

Reaching out, I caress the slope of your cheek with the back of my fingertips watching as the corners of your lips curve slightly. Is it me you see in your dream state?

I trail my fingers down, resting on that place at the base of your neck. I feel the pulse of your heartbeat there, strong and steady. Does it beat for me? I feel my own pick up pace.

Tracing lower still, swirling my fingers with a feather-light touch, outlining your breast. I circle in to one, and then the other. Your nipple becomes erect as I pass over and around, tempting the bud with a touch as light as a breath. I watch your chest rise slightly to welcome the touch and your lips part seductively, though you are unaware. I like the way you respond to me.

I give in to the temptation, and lean over you slowly brushing your lips with my own. The fuse lit by the enticing sigh that escapes you. Your lips respond gingerly, opening to me as I run my tongue softly over them. Your own peaking out to tempt me into a deeper kiss as your hand slides up to entwine the hair at the base of my neck, pulling me in. A slow, melting of two into one as we dance together, sliding and tasting in a long, expression of want.

I groan in need as I pull you more tightly against me. I lose myself in you, each time you kiss me like that. The sands of the hourglass seem to freeze for that moment in time. I run my hand along the contour of your body, a wonderland of curve and texture, and I take my time as if my senses want to memorize every inch of you. Our lips break the kiss, but I continue along your neck as your head falls back, offering it to me. I nibble lightly at your ears and back again. Kissing that place where neck and shoulder meet. Tasting your skin and drinking in the intoxicating scent of you.

My fingers continue to play over you, touching gently here, and kneeding there. Like a potter plying her clay.Maintaining control of it's shape as the wheel spins. Keeping the timing and pressure exact, fighting the urge to rush to see the final creation of love in it's full glory.

I guide your leg with my hand, crossing it over my own until I lie entwined between your thighs as you face me. I can feel the moist heat there, and I press into you. Fighting to maintain my control and my own long ago ignited desires. You arch into me, baring your breast to my kiss, and I caress with lips and tongue before taking one rigid peak between my lips, massaging and sucking gently until I feel your hips squirm against me and a sound of need errupts from your lips.

I slide my hand slowly over your thigh, a more urgent caress now as I slide between my own and the soft wet heat I feel against me. Slow, soft strokes over the soft curls that greet my fingertips, and I press in with gentle circles. Your hips moving against me, in askance. Your want apparent as the hot flow of desire touches my thigh. The scent of your arousal obvious, and I must remind myself that though we have been together many times, this time is different. I want you to feel me, to know that in the early hours of this morning, as I watched you sleep. I fell. I walked to the edge, and I took that desperately feared leap of faith. And now, in this moonlit moment, though I fear to whisper the words. I hope you will feel it in my touch as I make love to you for the very first time.

I feel a tear escape my lashes as I part you, entering you deeply and I pause as your hips rise to meet me and that place inside you where I seem to be pouring my emotions wraps me in a secure warm blanket. Your breath catches, and I feel your eyes open and they meet mine. You seem to sense the difference in this togetherness, and I know you are staring into my eyes to find it. I kiss your lips softly as I begin to move within you. Your eyes close as you seem to again be overtaken with the sensation, and I find myself intrigued by the pleasure I see there.

Your body begins to move with me, a slow steady rhythm. The music of your breathing as it becomes deeper touches me, your soft moans giving spark to my own need. A slow burning fire deep within me. One of love and need. My need to please you, my own need for release, and the need to see myself reflected in your eyes as your body is overcome by our joining.

Your body slowly builds the rhythm, and I am all to happy to follow. Meeting each rise with a deeper stroke. The need to taste you overwhelms, and I slide down along your body as my fingers continue to worship you from within. I kiss you tenderly, before running my tongue over you, and the gasp ignites me, like flammable liquid poured on a small flame. I tease, before taking you into my mouth, savouring the feel of that tiny bud as it rolls against my tongue. I press into you, keeping time with my fingers and the movement of your hips as they seem to grind into me now. Moving perfectly together in long, deep thrusts. Each pulsing with emotion and a growing heated lust now fueled on my part by something more. Do you feel it? I want so badly for you to feel this, because I'm not sure yet that I can step into that vulnerability with my words.

So, instead as the tears of this moment again flood my eyes, I pour myself into you. Into this.

Locked together, Our bodies rocking together. I feel you tense. I rise above you, my body sliding over you as I feel the spasms of pleasure begin to take hold, pulling me deeper, holding me inside as a vortex of passion seems to take control. I watch as the look of ecstasy washes over you, your eyes open and lock with mine as my name spills from your lips and then....the moment I have hungered for, but never expected. The blinding light envelopes me as you bury your face into my shoulder, and I hear the passion tinged whisper against my ear..........
Perspective-part 2 to follow...stay tuned.

Post Tue May 24, 2005 2:29 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
SWAY

Last edited by SWAY on Thu Aug 25, 2005 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Tue May 24, 2005 2:34 pm 
RunninAway

You have some amazing talent Radioactive, the emotion conveyed in that story was incredible, so much that I was actually able to feel that vs. just the physical interactions.

Excellent write, please continue with this, soon.

Post Tue May 24, 2005 4:37 pm 
Radioactive

Thank you ladies. I'm glad you enjoyed it. The next part will be posted soon, it seems to be writing itself and I am only the means to get in to print. lol Wish they all would come to me like that. HUGZ

Post Tue May 24, 2005 8:04 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
wyldhart

excellent write, babe...i want to take the time out here~and be on the serious side, as opposed to my usually tempting teasing side~ and tell you that i truly appreciate your talent..you are a incredible writer that i enjoy very much...

thank you for sharing

warm hugs
wyld

Post Fri May 27, 2005 7:45 am 
Radioactive

Wyld,
Your truly honest opinion takes my breath away. Thank you so much for the encouragement and support. You really have no idea how much it means. Take care. HUGZ

Post Sat May 28, 2005 2:05 am 
sexylexy11

i absolutely loved it Very Happy it was extremely well written and expressed and thank you for sharing it with us

Post Sun Jun 19, 2005 7:03 am 
Radioactive

Thank you for your appreciation. I'm really glad to hear when someone enjoys something I've written. HUGZ

Post Sun Jun 19, 2005 3:43 pm 
aidyl

Beautiful Exclamation

Post Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:17 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: