BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Emotional Lesbian Stories

Green Eyes

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
stolen evil

Green Eyes

True story, its a bit long so i'm going to split it up.

I was friends with a girl called Milly, i told every one she was my big sister, she would defend me in school when my big mouth got me in shit. Her mum lived round the corner from school, i lost contack with her for a year or so when she moved in with a friend of hers, i missed her but couldnt find anyway of getting in contact with her.
i was stood at a bus stop one night waiting to go home from the pub when iheard a voice shout
"Hey sis"
i turned aroud and on the other side of the road i saw her, she crossed over to me and gave me a hug,
"Ive not seen you for ages,"
"I know" i said, i looked at her, she was 5ft, long blond hair, green eyes, rough looking but pretty.
"Milly," i asked, "can i stay at yours fro a couple of days please,"
"sure you can, come round after school."
"ok," i said, "thank you,"
i gave her a hug and then got on the bus that had just pulled up.

I went round to her's after school the next day, and we went to get a drink form the shop, she got two cans of carling and i got two large bottle's of W.K.D and a small bottle of vodka.
we went back to hers and sat on her bed listening to music and talking, at about midnight we got in bed,
"so are you going to tell me whats wrong now?" she asked me,
"no, i cant i said,"
"you can tell me anything,"
"ok," i took a deep breath, "i slept with my best mate,"
"so, why is that bad do you not like him like that?"
"thats not the problem,"
"well what is it then?"
i looked at her and sighed "because its not a he"
"no way" she shouted, "my god."
"your not going to be wired with me now are you?"
"no, no corse not i culd never do it my self but i'm not going to fall out with you,"
"good,"
Nothing more was said, she fell asleep, i did soon after.

I stayed at Milly's a couple of times and just talked to her, but i dont dont think she really know what to say to me. She came out with me on new years eve and all the lads where asking her to kiss me she said no so i kissed my friend, Milly went in a mood and ended up going home, i didnt know why, but then we lost contact, she moved away from her mum's and i didnt see her for ages. i never heard about her untill i saw one of her friends a at bus stop, "have you heard about Milly?" she asked me,
"No what?" i said
"She has been living with a girl,"
"so,"
"Living with her" she said slowly."
I clicked, "no, no way, are you lying?"
"Nope, " she said its true.
i couldnt belive it, i told the girl to knock on for me when she saw Milly.
I heard nothing for a week and then i had a knock on my door, it was MIlly and the girl i saw, Jenna.
"Hi" i said "come in."
"So is it true?" i asked Milly
"yeah" she said and went on to tell me about the girl she lived with, she told me she was called Becky, and that they had had sex then got together and that she moved iin with her, but that she had got sick of her going out all the time so moved back to her mums.
I couldnt beleive it.
Milly and Jenna came round mine nearly every night, we just watched video's and talked, but then, i started going out on night out down town with Milly and a group of her friends, i met the girl she lived with Becky.

One night we had been out drinking, i was on my way to the bus stop when Milly grabbed me, "your coming home with me," she shouted, i pulled away from her "no i'm really not" i shouted back, and walked off tio get the bus. i rang her when i was on the bus, "why did you do that?" i asked,
"You really want to know?"
"yeah," i said "i really want to know"
"I think i'm in love with you,"
"what," i shouted i couldnt get my head round what she had just said "your like my sister, I'll ring you back" i put the phone down, i didnt understand what she had just said to me.

more to come x x
"Without pain, there would be no suffering, without suffering we would never learn from over mistakes. To make it right, pain and suffering is the key to all windows, without it, there is no way of life." Angelina Jolie

Post Mon Jul 04, 2005 2:24 pm 
stolen evil

more

ok more.

I spend a lot of time with Milly and her friends out in town, and one night they got us to kiss i was so embarssed, the whole pub cheered. But things got complicated, i didnt think i felt for her what she felt for me, she would tell me she loved me all the time, and i used to kiss her, and get her to buy me things, she was wraped round my little finger. but then she realized she was being stuped, we fell out and she told me she didnt want to see me again.
I stared hanging round with her ex, to piss Milly off, and also becuase i liked her in a mad sort of way. We went out every weekend it was crazy i never saw Milly, i didnt care.
But things in my life couldnt go this good for this long somthing was bound to go wrong and it did..
I was in the night club i went to with Becky, it got late and her boyfrind was supossed to cake us home, but he didnt show, we ended up getting a lift with the bouncers, but home is not where we ended up, we ended up at the bouncers house, Becky promised me we would not stay for long, the bouncers got a bit carried aways, Becky left me in the room with then while she stayed in the toilet. i was aking the bouncers to get off me but they didnt, they didnt stop, i shouted Becky but she didnt come out of the toilet, one of the men that where there decieded to stop the other two, i pulled on my jeans and got in the car just for them to keep stopping at places and doing more.
(i cant write anymore about it, i dont talk about it, its just one of the main reasons of the story)

I finally got home at 6 in the morning, I was a mess, i went to the pub that night and told my friend Sarah waht had happend,
"Jo," she said, "you got raped babe,"
i refused to hear it i know it was true i just didnt want it to be,
i cried in her arms and told her not to tell anyone, she promised she wouldnt.

more coming ...
"Without pain, there would be no suffering, without suffering we would never learn from over mistakes. To make it right, pain and suffering is the key to all windows, without it, there is no way of life." Angelina Jolie

Post Mon Jul 04, 2005 3:20 pm 
stolen evil

ending

So i get a phone call a week later,
"Is it true?" i heard Milly's voice ask me
"Is what true?" i pretended not to know what she was talking about,
"I need to see you Jo, come nicola's its her birthday she is having a party."
"Ok," i agreed to go, got there about 8ish, she pulled me outside,
"is it true?"
"who told you?" i asked
"Nicola, she was worried Jo."
"I'm fine,"
"I'm going to kill them," she shouted
I started to cry, she held me " i love you angel" she whisperd.
"can we just leave this for tonight i dont wan to talk about it?"
"sure angel, do you want a drink?"
"yeah please."
she got up and got me a glass of wine, we drank and talked all night, i asked her if she had only made friends with me because of what had happend, which she had, but said she wanted to sort it out anyway, but she couldnt help the way she felt. Two bottle's of wine later we were all over each other, i wanted her just as much as she wanted me and i made it clear in my kiss, but i was scared on being sexual with her after all that had happend, so i stopped, we went back to hers and she sleped with her arms round me i felt so safe.

Time went by and things got good between us, i had feelings for her and told her that, and one friday night we where talking and i asked her if she wanted to be with me, she told me she did,
"ask me then" i said,
she did
Soon i felt i was in love with her and told her i thought she was going to cry, but we had a problem i couldnt sleep with her i was so scared, i found it hard to explain this to her, but i tried and she understood and said she would wait and it was fine.
And the day came we had been at a bonfire, romantic.
Ive been with her ever since its funny how a bad thing can turn into a good thing, and i thank her for helping me i love her so much.

its not that good but its all true

tell me what you think x x

Post Mon Jul 04, 2005 4:31 pm 
leguan

Dear stolen evil,
you are a very courageous woman to touch the wounds, doubts and insecurities that haunt you. In your writing it can be recognized that you only dare to tip the surface of it all. That’s why you have the feeling your story is “not that good”. It is no prose, but you have written down the plot and whenever you feel ready to dive into your own “story” and work the fineness out, it will come alive.
Maybe you should write first about how much you love your green-eyed wife, the love in your soul will give your pen the power it needs to get close to the “story”.
Anyway: I appreciate your courage.
Keep your head up high!
Sincerely
Leguan (green-eyed too Wink )

Post Fri Jul 08, 2005 9:12 am 
angelsheart

I must agree with Leguan , stolen evil! Very Happy And I cannot also find other words to complement to the story and to the way you tried to get it out of you!
Yes, you ARE really brave woman, dear!!!

Warm Greetings from far away~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Post Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:50 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: