BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Emotional Lesbian Stories

All In Complete 10/30/07
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Allison

All In Complete 10/30/07

Kristen cursed her luck as the rental car coughed and then coasted to the side of the road, the radiator obviously ruptured as steam hissed wickedly from underneath the hood. She had barely made it seven hours from her broken home when the Rent a Wreck breathed its last breath and left her stranded on the interstate.

Her plan up to this point had proceeded smoothly almost too smoothly she thought as she took mental inventory of the possessions tossed quickly in the back seat as she fled her life in south Florida. A duffle bag was stuffed with enough clothing to last her for several days and her backpack held a sizeable amount of cash cleaned out from the joint account she managed for she and her husband John and several fake ID’s and passports. She had used one of the fake ID’s and paid cash for the rambling car she hoped would get her safely to her planned destination.

Earlier that afternoon she had parked their Cadillac in a remote parking garage at the Miami airport and hoped that along with the fact she had purchased a plane ticket for Amsterdam would give her a few days lead into her new life as a fugitive from justice. Justice, such an ironic word she hissed out loud. Where was the justice, when the beatings occurred over the last four years? That justice was swept under the carpet by John’s Sheriff Department brother who conveniently made assault charges disappear to protect his older sibling. Even the repeated emergency visits for broken bones and lacerations were covered up with elaborate stories of substance abuse and threatened incarceration in a mental health facility.

One bit of fortune was smiling down on her as she looked out the passenger side window down an incline which led into a small copse of dense trees. With relative ease, she pushed the car over the edge and guided it into the trees hiding it from easy detection. She carefully wiped down the steering wheel and interior of the car after she had removed her two bags and then locked the car to add one final deterrent to early detection of her ruse.

Taking the nine millimeter and tucking it into the waist band of her jeans concealed under her jacket, Kristen bent down to sling the smaller back pack over her shoulder and then picked up the duffle as she continued her trek northward. A few more miles and she would reach the junction of Interstate 10 and would begin her journey west.

Darkness fell quickly and her dark clothing helped to conceal her from passing law enforcement officials even though she prayed for at least a few days lead before her crime became evident and the hunt for her would begin. By that time she hoped to be safely across the border and heading deep into Mexico where she could begin a new chapter of her life.

As she briskly walked into the moonless night, Kristen thought back over the events of the past few weeks. Unable to withstand anymore of John’s physical and emotional abuse, Kristen began to formulate a plan. It was now or never for her. She had to go all in with her plan or she wouldn’t survive much longer. She would slowly begin making withdrawals from the bank accounts until she had them cleaned out and would also max out the cash advances on the numerous credit cards they shared to give her the highest possible bankroll of cash she could to start her new life. Two hundred thousand didn’t seem like much in the States but in Mexico she could live like a queen for quite some time. Kristen had already made plans to purchase a small Villa deep in Mexico and would finalize the purchase as soon as she reached her destination.

She would tell their friends that she and John were going out of town on a short trip so no one would worry if they weren’t seen for a few days. She even called to stop the paper delivery and the post office to hold mail service to further add to her ruse.

She carefully planned and packed for her escape and put the final phase in place earlier that morning. The bruises on her face from the last beating were not yet healed as she spiked John’s morning coffee with several of her pain pills. Kristen didn’t want him to be unconscious, but needed him to be slightly incapacitated as she took her revenge against the larger, stronger male. The vicious rage burning inside her demanded that John felt every blow she would rain down on his body as she used the same aluminum bat he had used some many times against her battered body.

John downed the first cup of coffee and was working on a second when the affects of the drug began to work. He tried to stand and faltered, catching himself and bracing against the edge of the kitchen counter. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Kristen approach bat in hand and was barely able to raise his right arm to prevent the first blow from striking him square in his face. Kristen could feel and hear the shattering of the bone as the bat struck just below his elbow rendering his dominant arm useless. For a few brief seconds Kristen was overwhelmed by nausea and she feared she would not be able to continue, but the rage in John’s eyes and the spite in his next words, cleared her mind and further stoked her fury.

John looked at her and said, “You don’t have the balls to kill me bitch.”

Kristen answered his statement with a nasty blow to his right knee, dropping John immediately with a shattered kneecap. The intense pain shot through his brain as John struggled in his attempts to stand and Kristen took one final swing, landing full force across his forehead with every ounce of pent up rage she had in her body. John’s body flew backward into the lower cabinets with such force that the canisters were flung across the kitchen floor. The blow to his forehead sent shards of bone rushing toward his brain and the impact of the back of his head against the cabinet crushed the rear of his skull. John’s body slid down the front of the cabinet and fell to the kitchen floor with a dull thud.

Kristen stood over his body for several minutes, bat poised for another strike if needed as she watched for any signs of life. John remained motionless and Kristen bent down to check for a pulse, finding none she dropped to her knees as she stared at the broken lifeless body of the man she once loved but had caused her so many years of needless pain.

She felt the wave of nausea return and ran into the bathroom to purge her stomach of its contents leaving her weak in the knees and covered in a cold sweat. With one final look at John’s lifeless body, Kristen climbed the stairs, showered and dressed in traveling clothes. Her eyes kept wandering to the bedroom door where she expected John to rush her like a raging bull, but the house remained deadly silent as she picked up the bat and wiped the blood and bone fragments onto John’s clothes and then carried the bat out to the Cadillac already loaded with her bags.

Kristen locked all the doors and set the security alarm and closed the garage door behind her as she backed the car out and slowly pulled away. Kristen drove to a nearby softball complex and after wiping the bat down carefully, dropped the bat into a dugout as if it was left behind in hopes that some team would pick it up further confusing the police search for the murder weapon. She also dropped a small bag of trash into the dumpster at the edge of the park, its contents the container of hair coloring she had used the night before and a good eight inches of hair she had cut by herself. Her normally long dark hair was now a spiky blonde totally changing her look and making her look a full ten years younger. She had carefully concealed the hair change underneath a stylish silk scarf wishing to eliminate any chance of a clerk or passerby recognizing the photos the police would soon be distributing.

Next Kristen drove into the Miami airport and used curbside check in to obtain a boarding pass and check a bag for a flight to Amsterdam. Then she parked the car in a remote parking lot and took a shuttle to the car rental center just off the airport property. There she rented the car that would leave her stranded beside the interstate, still days away from her final destination.

As she walked, Kristen could see the lights of an upcoming exit glowing harshly in the night. The outline of a truck stop began to form as she walked closer and she began to form a plan. This time of night people would certainly not pick up a hitch hiker even one that appeared to be an attractive young female. Kristen would have to figure out a way to continue her route west while concealing her identity as much as possible.

Kristen walked the border of the truck stop near the tree line where she could easily duck into the woods if her approach was detected. She crept within fifty feet of the small eating establishment parking lot and silently watched as travelers parked and went inside the building. Several business men made brief stops into the restaurant to partake of the special of the night before returning to their vehicles to resume their trips. Kristen even considered trying to conceal herself in the rear of one of the many eighteen wheeler trailers, and quickly talked herself out of that idea.

She watched with keen interest as a Lincoln with Texas plates pulled into the lot and a tall, dark haired woman stepped from the vehicle. Long legs covered by denim jeans strode across the lot in leather cowboy boots. Kristen watched with a subtle curiosity as the woman moved with grace and confidence until she disappeared inside the eatery.

Kristen smiled as she realized that the woman had not locked the vehicle and with all the stealth she could muster, she ran across the lot and opened the driver’s door. Just as she had hoped, the Lincoln had a button on the driver’s side door that would open the trunk of the vehicle without a key. Her smile broadened as the trunk opened to reveal a large storage space. Kristen placed her duffle bag in the rear of the trunk and then placed her backpack near the side panel to be used as a pillow to cushion her head during the bumpy ride. She climbed inside the trunk of the vehicle after locating the emergency pull inside the trunk that had been designed in all newer model cars to prevent someone from being trapped in a trunk. The trunk closed securely and Kristen waited for the driver to return, silently praying that the driver would be traveling west on her way back to Texas instead of heading further east or worst yet south. Kristen would have to gamble on her decision and prayed that Lady Luck would smile down upon her once more this day.

Carney Brooks has spent the majority of her adult life as a traveling salesperson for an agricultural firm located in Dallas, Texas. Her frequent travels across the south permitted her job to remain fresh and exciting to her, but it wreaked havoc on any attempt to have a social life or permanent relationship. So even though she had amassed a reasonable amount of savings, owned a large ranch styled home on the outskirts of Austin, she was all alone in her life.

Tonight she had finished her route of stops scheduled for Florida and would be returning to Texas for the weekend. She had decided to stop at the truck stop on a whim to dine on one of their greasy but oh so tasty bacon cheeseburgers and fries. She ate her meal and then checking the time decided to drive a few more hours before finding a hotel for the night.

She paid her ticket and left a generous tip for the less than speedy service and walked out into the night. A light mist had begun to fall and Carney hoped this would not be an omen of the night’s weather. She opened her door and climbed behind the wheel and headed back to the interstate with no idea of the stowaway tucked comfortably in her trunk.

Kristen could feel the acceleration of the vehicle as the drivers merged onto the Interstate and she could hear the soft hum of country music as it played on the radio. She pushed a button to illuminate the face of her watch and found that it was almost nine o’clock. Less than fourteen hours since she had started her plan rolling and already it seemed an eternity ago. The trunk was warm and the tires hummed on the pavement and soon Kristen found her body being overtaken by sleep. Her exhausted mind and body dove deep into restful sleep as Carney drove steadily west.

Carney drove for another two hours through a light rain before she decided to call it a night. She passed a sign advertising a national chain she frequented and took the following exit as instructed. She slipped from the car and went inside to register booking a King sized room and a seven o’clock wake up call for the next morning. Returning to her car, Carney pulled around to the back side of the hotel away from the noise of the interstate.

Turning the key in the trunk latch, Carney watched as the trunk lid soared open and she looked down to find the young woman sleeping in her trunk. “What the hell,” she said loudly waking the slumbering woman who instantly switched to panic mode when she realized she had made a huge blunder. Kristen’s intent was to use the emergency release to exit the trunk when the woman left the car to check in to her hotel, but instead, her body collapsed in exhaustion and she had not realized they had stopped until Carney spied her while she slept curled into a tight ball.

Carney stared down at the young woman balled up in her trunk and noted the ugly yellowish bruises on her face. She stood transfixed, the rain falling more heavily now until the woman finally moved. Carney was relieved that at least the woman was alive and had not smothered to death or succumbed to carbon monoxide poisoning.

Kristen instinctively reached behind her for the nine millimeter and then thought better of the move. She meant no one any harm and would use the handgun only as a means of protection. The lady looking down in shock into her trunk did not look like she had any intention of harming Kristen, even though with her formidable size she probably could. Kristen eased her hand away and stared back at the woman.

“Well this has certainly got to be a story worth telling,” Carney said as she reached a hand into the trunk to offer assistance to the young woman who was struggling to sit upright, “but why don’t we hear it inside out of this rain.” Carney sent her a warm smile and hoped the woman would accept her assistance.

Kristen managed a weak smile back at the woman as she took her hand and crawled gingerly from the trunk. “Grab your bags and let’s make a dash of it,” Carney said. Carney had always thought she was a judge of good character and knew from the first look upon this woman’s face that she was in dire straits and needed comforting and a helping hand.

Carney handed the two bags to Kristen and then grabbed her large bag from the trunk and stepped quickly over to the covered sidewalk leaving the stranger standing in the pouring rain. Carney turned and looked at the woman and reached her hand out again for the second time in the last few minutes.

Kristen had two options, take off running with her bags or accept the generous offer of at least temporary shelter from a lovely stranger. The cold rain was soaking into her bones and made her decision an easy one. She ran quickly to the cover and followed the woman to a large business class room.

Carney placed her bag down beside the king sized bed and turned to look at the young woman who stood dripping in the doorway of her hotel room. "Close the door and put your bags over there," Carney said as she pointed to a small table next to the television and then walked into the bathroom to grab a couple of towels to dry them off.

"Here catch," she said as she tossed a thick towel to the young woman and began wiping the rain from her face and arms.

"Thanks," Kristen said as she caught the towel and began drying off as well as she watched Carney cautiously.

Satisfied that she was as dry as she was going to get for the time being, Carney sat down on the end of the bed. "My name is Carney," she said.

Kristen had also finished drying off and when Carney spoke she sat down on the edge of the recliner approximately ten feet away from the bed. "My name is Kristen," she said.

"Care to tell me how and why you came to be sleeping in the trunk of my car?" Carney said.

"I left my husband today,” Kristen began. “I rented a car that broke down on me on the interstate and I had no other choice but to continue walking for the night.” “When I saw the lights of the truck stop looming ahead and then saw you pull into the parking lot with Texas tags and you failed to lock your doors, an idea popped into my head.” “I thought I could steal away in your trunk and then when you stopped for the night, I could slip out of the trunk while you were inside checking in.” “I didn't take into account how tired I was and how the warmth of the trunk and the hum of the tires would lull me to sleep."

Carney listened with a slight grin of amusement as Kristen continued her tale. "I have to admit it was a very clever plan, but you do realize the possibility you faced of dying from carbon monoxide poisoning?" she questioned.

"It would have been an easier death than to admit defeat and allow my husband to enjoy my failure as he drove me home, threatening a beating I would remember for a long time for my disobedience," Kristen admitted.

That statement quickly removed the grin from Carney's face. "So that's where the bruises came from?" she stated.

"Yes, I have survived regular beatings from him for several years now and I finally realized if I didn't flee soon, I would die by his hands," she said.

"I know this will probably sound condescending, but did you ever make a report to the authorities?" Carney asked.

"Well that was a huge part of the problem.” “My husband’s brother is the Sheriff and anytime I made a report, the charges would disappear,” Kristen said. “He was even able to cover up the numerous hospital visits with tales of substance abuse and he threatened to put me away in a mental hospital if I continued to try to expose him."

Carney's first instinct was to wrap her arms around the woman and give her a long, comforting hug, but she allowed Kristen to maintain a comfortable distance. "So what is your plan from here?" she asked.

"I need to make it into Mexico, Kristen said. I don't want to tell you much further details, because I don't want to endanger you or anyone else," she added.

"Do you really think your husbands control would place me in danger?" Carney asked.

"When his brother learns of my escape he will come after me with a vengeance,” she said. “I have set up several smoke screens that should give me a bit of a lead before they find out I haven't left the country, but the rental car failure threw me a twist I hadn't planned."

"I have modified my appearance a bit, but the longer I remain in the states the more likely my chances of detection are," Kristen said with a sudden chill.

"Why don't you shower and change into something warm,” Carney said as the chills shook Kristen’s body again. “When was the last time you ate something?" she asked.

"Last night at supper," Kristen answered suddenly realizing she really was actually quite hungry.

"Well pizza is about the only thing we can get delivered so pick your poison and I will order it while you warm up," Carney said.

"I love everything on it except anchovies," Kristen said as she stood and reached into her pocket to pull out a twenty.

"Keep it, this one is on me," Carney said as she walked over to the phone and looked up the number to a pizza delivery service. She ordered a large, thick crust pizza with the works and a two liter of coke and sat back to wait for the delivery. She could hear the shower start in the bathroom and knew that she could not refuse to help the young lady in her flight.

She had laid her head down on the back of the recliner and had drifted off to sleep when she felt the slight touch of a warm hand on her arm. "Your turn," Kristen whispered softly.

Carney jumped slightly at her touch, startled by how easily she had drifted off. It was getting late and a nice hot shower would feel really good. She shuffled through her bag until she found a part of shorts and a t shirt and pointed to a pile of cash sitting by the door. "There is the pizza money when it arrives,” she stated. “Don't wait on me if it gets here before I finish showering.” “Eat while it is still hot", she instructed.

Kristen nodded her response and Carney walked into the bathroom. She was lost in the comfort of the shower when the pizza was delivered and when she dried off and dressed she was disappointed to find an empty room when she returned. Carney just assumed Kristen had taken off when she slipped into the shower. What she failed to realize was that Kristen's bags were still sitting on the table where she had placed them.

The click of the key in the door caught Carney's attention and a few seconds later Kristen walked through the door carrying a bucket of ice. "Sorry if I startled you,” she said. “The soda was hot so I went in search of some ice," she said with a winning smile.

Kristen poured them both a drink and moved over on the couch so Carney could join her in devouring the pizza. Carney had eaten a few hours earlier, but ate with Kristen so she would feel more comfortable.

"This is really good," Kristen said between bites on her fourth slice of pizza.

Carney just smiled and watched as she finished off another two slices before reaching her fill of the heavily topped pizza.

Carney refilled their cups with soda and sat back on the couch. "I am on my way home to Austin and I wouldn't mind some company for the ride if you want to stay with me,” she said. “There is one condition though."

"What's that?" Kristen asked.

"You have to ride up front and not in my damned trunk," Carney said with a chuckle.

"You have a deal," Kristen said and for the first time that evening she smiled a warm and brilliant smile.

"I have a seven o clock wake up call and it is getting late," Carney said.

"I saw some extra pillows and a blanket in the closet," Kristen said as she stood to retrieve the linens.

Carney thought about offering a portion of the King sized bed to her, but again thought it wise to allow Kristen to maintain her space. She helped her create a sleeping area on the couch and then turned the lights out and crept into the bed. The cool sheets and pillow top mattress had to be much more comfortable than the couch and she fell asleep in minutes as she snuggled under the covers.

A few hours later, Carney felt a weight on the edge of the bed and then felt the warmth of Kristen's body as she snuggled into her back in silence. Comforted by the warmth and closeness of her guest, Carney closed her eyes, smiled and slipped back into sleep.

When she awoke the next morning, she had turned in the bed and had snuggled into Kristen her arm protectively wrapped around her waist. Kristen was awake already and was watching Carney as she slept. When Carney realized her arm was wrapped around Kristen she moved it immediately.

Kristen smiled warmly and said, "Good morning."

"Good morning,” Carney answered. “Have you been awake long?" she asked.

"No, not long at all,” Kristen said. “The couch wasn't very comfortable though so I climbed into bed with you.” “I hope you don't mind," she added.

"No, not at all, I just hope I didn't kick you or snore in your ear," Carney teased.

Kristen chuckled. "I just rubbed your side and you quit snoring," she said.

Carney blushed at the thought of the young woman's hands on her body and started to sit up. "Why don't you lay still while I go get us some coffee," Kristen said.

Carney watched as Kristen left the bed and went to the bathroom to brush her tangled hair and then slipped on a pair of tennis shoes. "How do you like your coffee?" she asked.

"Hot, strong and black," was Carney's reply.

"I'll be back in just a few then," Kristen said as she slipped out the door.

As promised, Kristen delivered several hot cups of coffee to the room and she and Carney shared them as they made preparations for the days travel.

"I am hoping we can make it at least to the Texas border by tonight," Carney said as she sat on the couch and sipped her coffee.

"That would be fantastic," Kristen replied. For a moment she had forgotten her plight and Carney's comment served to remind her she was in fact a wanted fugitive, or at least would be in just a few days.

After drinking the last cup of coffee, Carney took and shower and dressed in her jeans, a pullover and cowboy boots. She finished packing her bag and took it out to the trunk while Kristen showered and dressed. As she walked to the door with her bag, she couldn't help but notice the butt of the pistol concealed between several items of clothing in Kristen's bag. Normally the sight would have unsettled her a bit, but given Kristen's story she wasn't at all surprised or uneasy that her traveling companion was packing heat. She was a much smaller woman than Carney and would need every ounce of protection she could get to survive in this world.

Carney was out in the car fiddling around in the back seat, placing items such as her briefcase and store samples in safe storage. Normally these items would be within arms reach of her in the front seat, but she now had more precious cargo to ride up front. Kristen walked out dressed neatly in jeans, a dark pullover and leather boots. Comfortable traveling clothes and they looked very natural on her as well. Kristen placed her bags in the trunk and dropped her leather jacket on the back seat.

"All set?" Carney asked.

"Most definitely," Kristen answered with another one of her beautiful smiles.

"Are you hungry?" Carney asked.

"Not really," she answered.

"Why don't we drive for a bit and then we can stop for some breakfast later," Carney suggested.

"That sounds good to me, but it is my treat this morning," Kristen said.

"You won't get an argument from me," Carney said as she drove to the front office to drop off her keys and pick up her receipt.

They pulled out onto Interstate 10 into a glorious, sunny morning that held a promise of clear skies all day. They rode in silence for a while until Carney decided it was time to learn a little more about her quiet passenger.

"So tell me about you," she said to Kristen.

"There's really not much to tell,” Kristen said. “I am thirty four years old and have lived in South Florida almost all my life.” “I was married to John for five years and was a stay at home wife to him."

"No children?" Carney asked and immediately regretted asking that question when she saw the look on Kristen's face.

The anguish written across her face told Carney more than she cared to know of the pain and suffering this young woman had suffered.

"I was pregnant once,” she said. “But after the sonogram revealed the baby was a little girl, John beat me until I miscarried and threatened to kill me if I allowed myself to get pregnant again."

"Sounds like he was a real bastard," Carney said.

"In the beginning he was the sweetest, most caring man a woman could ask for, but that all changed when he started doing coke a few years ago,” Kristen explained. “When the beatings first started, I blamed myself thinking I had done something to provoke John, but when they continued I realized it wasn't my fault at all."

"Men like that just need to be shot," Carney said.

Kristen remained quiet after Carney's comment and the mood in the car had gone quite somber. A sign for a roadside breakfast place came up and Carney asked, "Are you hungry yet?"

"I think I could eat," Kristen said with a slight grin, which was a welcomed sight for Carney.

"Well let's see how this place works out," she said as she exited and turned into the diner.

The food was quite good and they both ate their fill before resuming their route west. The day had blossomed quite beautifully and they could smell the distant salt in the air as their travels brought them closer to Gulf waters.

"Have you ever been to Mexico?" Carney asked.

"Just a quick trip to Mexico City for a short honeymoon," Kristen answered.

"It is a wild and beautiful country filled with wide open spaces and humble people," Carney said.

"Do you travel there often?" Kristen asked.

"Not often, but I want to spend more time investigating retirement prospects down there someday,” she admitted. “The value of the American dollar is quite strong there and if you live smartly you can live like a queen for a quarter of the money you would spend here in the states.” “But you must really like beans," Carney teased.

"I love Mexican food so hopefully I will be at home with all the beans and rice," Kristen teased back.

"Do you have any idea where you are heading?" Carney asked.

"I have a small villa in the mountains picked out and hopefully no one has purchased it in the last week," she answered.

"That sounds very lovely," Carney said.

"I hope to try my hand at painting once I get settled in,” Kristen said. “I have always enjoyed drawing and the landscape holds a lot of promise for beautiful pictures.” “Maybe I can set up a little road side stand and sell them to the gringos who come as tourists," she added with a laugh.

The sound of her laughter brought a smile to Carney's face. It was a warming sound that she doubted very much Kristen had been allowed to hear very often.

The morning passed quickly as they made small talk and commented on the passing landscape. The car had become very quiet and when Carney looked across the seat she found that Kristen had curled up in the seat and was quietly napping. Such a beautiful soul, Carney thought as she watched her sleeping form. How could anyone be so cruel to another human being Carney wondered?

The sun began the late afternoon decline as Carney drove for another hour before the gas gauge notified her it was time to stop and refuel. She carefully maneuvered the car off the interstate into a gas station and closed the door quietly behind her when she departed the car hoping to not wake Kristen as she slept. Carney fueled up the car and paid for the purchase before slipping behind the steering wheel once again.

Kristen stretched in the seat, slowly waking. “Would you mind if I took a potty break while we are stopped?” she asked.

“Go right ahead,” Carney said as she pulled the car up to the out door restrooms. “Would you care for anything from inside?” she asked.

“A bottle of water would be great,” Kristen said with a smile that melted Carney’s heart.

Carney poured a strong cup of coffee for herself and paid for her purchases. When she returned to the car, Kristen was standing beside it looking down the interstate. “Do you need to stretch your legs a bit?” she asked.

“No I am fine, but thanks for asking,” Kristen replied. “Where are we?” she asked.

“Just about two hundred miles from the Texas state line,” Carney said.

“I hadn’t realized I had slept for that long,” Kristen said as she took the bottle of water Carney handed her.

“You had a nice nap,” Carney said with a warm smile.

Carney watched as Kristen flinched as a local Sheriff’s Department cruiser drove by. She caught her eye and nodded back to the car, obvious of Kristen’s growing uneasiness. Kristen gladly sat back in the car and unconsciously slumped deeper into the seat. Her distress was very apparent to Carney who issued up a silent prayer that her passenger would make her escape completely and be able to live her life without future threats of horrible beatings from the person she had loved.

Carney pulled back onto the Interstate and asked, “How about a thick, juicy steak tonight?”

“That sounds wonderful,” Kristen answered. “Do you know a good spot?”

“As a matter of fact, yes I do,” Carney said. “It should be about another two hours ahead and close to a hotel for the night as well,” she added.

Kristen smiled and Carney said, “It’s a done deal then.”

“I can drive for a while if you get tired,” Kristen offered.

“Thanks,” Carney said, “I am good for a while yet.”

“Do you ever get tired of all the traveling?” Kristen asked.

“Sometimes yes,” she answered, “but then I think of myself cooped up inside an office all day and I figure the travel isn’t so bad after all.”

Kristen fished a little deeper with her curiosity. “Never been married?” she asked next.

“Lord no,” Carney replied. “With all this travel who would want to be stuck with me?”

“I think someone would be very lucky to be stuck with you,” Kristen replied causing Carney to blush profusely. “I am sorry if I embarrassed you by being nosey,” she added.

“That was just a very sweet thing for you to say,” Carney answered.

“So never anyone special” Kristen continued.

Alright, if she wants to play this game I will play it Carney thought as she worded her next answer.

“A few years ago there was a very special person in my life,” she answered.

“What happened?” Kristen quizzed.

“She decided she needed someone to hold onto every night instead of just three nights over the weekend,” Carney replied, a note of sadness creeping into her voice no matter how hard she tried to hide it.

Kristen feeling she had embarrassed Carney reached across the seat and placed her hand on Carney’s shoulder. “I am sorry for prying into your business.”

Carney’s shoulder tingled under Kristen’s touch and she blushed again at the feel of the woman’s hand on her body. It had been a long time since she was close to another woman as her body was now reminding her.

“You weren’t prying Kristen,” she said. “I could have chosen to answer differently, but I don’t have a need to hide my feelings from you for some reason,” she added.

Kristen went silent after that and they drove in silence until the exit to the steak house came into sight. “Ah, here we are,” Carney said as she guided the car through the exit and into the parking lot.

End of Part One

Last edited by Allison on Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:59 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
ghost

Yaayy!!! Another story!

Alli, this is a very good start - i love the way you get your readers so involved in the tales you tell, and i would have helped Kristen to get away too!

here's to the two ladies and their further adventures!

thanks for sharing...

regards
ghost

Post Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:56 am 
Allison

Thanks for the post Ghosty. I am glad you have enjoyed this one so far. Will try to add the second and probably final part soon. Thanks again for the post and your encouragement.

Alli

Post Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:46 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
dRED1

Alli,

I'm in total agreement with Ghost, yet again another wonderfully engaging story. I loved it, can't wait to read the conclusion.

You're a brilliant writer, thanks so much for sharing your gift with us.

Hugs

Post Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:54 pm 
Allison

Thanks Gal, you have me blushing again. I appreciate the post and am glad you have enjoyed the story. Have a wonderful day!

Alli

Post Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:04 pm 
RunninAway

Again

You've got me again, more please, much much more.

Post Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:29 pm 
Allison

LOL Runn as fast as I can hun Wink Thanks for the post!

Alli

Post Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:34 pm 
Loversheart2

Wow

Shocked LOL Thanks allison more please Smile

Post Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:53 pm 
Allison

Lovers....soon I hope. Thanks for the post Wink

Alli

Post Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:00 am 
sarah

when will part two be edit in here?

hey allison,

that was sooo hearthwarming and sooo sensual story

i was wondering when will part 2 come?

keep up!

thanks.

Post Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:25 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
Allison

Sarah...as soon as I have time to sit down and write it Wink Thanks for the post. I will try to be quick about it. Alli

Post Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:50 pm 
smallapple

aaww very cool start girl really looking forward to looking at the next part. very good stroy.

Post Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:26 pm 
Allison

Small...hope to get back to work on it soon. Thanks for the post!

Post Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:28 pm 
SWAY

Yet another great start to another great story Alli, Thanks for sharing this with us.

SWAY

Post Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:47 pm 
Allison

Sway...thanks for the read and the post. Will try to add more soon. Alli

Post Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:30 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: