BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Emotional Lesbian Stories

All In Complete 10/30/07
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Tracey

STILL WAITING

sometimes i wonder... ' why is that frisbee getting bigger'... and then it hits me

Post Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:19 am 
Allison

LOL Trace.......subtle, very subtle Wink I will get back here one day!

Alli

Post Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:33 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
Allison

Mobo.hopefully one day soon Wink

Alli

Post Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:33 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
SharayaKai

Restless stirring...

:: tapping her fingers on the desk..... pacing around the room.... shooing the kids off to chores.... looking for the missing ending.... tapping her fingers on the desk..... pacing around the room.... shooing the kids off to chores..... still no addition...... tapping her fingers on the desk.............::

Post Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:35 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Allison

LOL Shara...............one day. I promise.

Alli

Post Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:12 pm 
MysteryGirl
Moderators

Promises, promises Alli!

Starts up chorus of "Why are we waiting, why are we waiting............"

Noni

Post Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:48 am 
Allison

I haven't forgotten Noni. Trying to finish up Nat's Journey then will try to start back here.

Alli

Post Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:32 pm 
shanelvr

I am going to jump on this bandwagon too! I am so caught up in this....just read it yesterday. When will there be MORE!!!!!!!! Wink

Shanelvr Exclamation

Post Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:10 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Allison

LOL Shane not you too!! A bit more to finish up Nat's and then maybe....just maybe. I really haven't forgotten.

Alli

Post Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:29 pm 
lori

erm, just add me to the list too please ma'am. i'm fast becoming a fan of your writings Alli. Wink

Post Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:27 am 
Allison

Thanks Lori. One day!

Alli

Post Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:22 pm 
Allison

Carney was right, the steaks they were served were to die for. Kristen ate every bite of her steak and finished off her baked potato as well.

“I don’t know if I have ever had a better meal,” Kristen said.

“They do make one of the best I have found,” Carney said. “I have eaten at steak houses all over the south, but none as consistently good as this one.”

Kristen moved to reached for the bill. “This is my treat, you got breakfast remember?”

Kristen smiled warmly and nodded her head.

“I don’t know about you, but I think I have traveled enough for one day as well,” Carney said.

“I slept most of the day and I am still tired, so I can imagine how tired you are,” Kristen said.

“There is a nice clean hotel, just a little further down this road.”

“Sounds good to me,” Kristen said.

“Should I get one bed or two?” Carney asked.

Kristen smiled sheepishly. “Would you mind sharing again? I really enjoyed having you next to me.”

“Not at all, you seem to be able to deal with my snoring,” Carney said with a chuckle. “One it is then.”
Carney pulled into the drive way and went inside to check in. She returned minutes later and pulled the car around the backside of the hotel, away from the sounds of Interstate traffic. They climbed from the car and took their bags into the room.

“Would you like to shower first?” Carney asked.

“No, you go ahead and I will wait.”

“I will be done in a hurry then.”

“Enjoy yourself.”

Carney slipped into the bathroom for a hot, relaxing shower and when she finished, she knew she would sleep well that night. She brushed her teeth and dressed in her pajamas before returning to the bathroom. “Your turn,” she said.

“I will see you soon,” Kristen said.

Carney locked the door to the room and turned all of the lights off except the one next to the side of the bed Kristen would be sleeping on. She crept between the sheets and laid her head on the pillow as her eyes fell closed.

Several minutes later, Carney felt the bed move as Kristen climbed into the bed. Carney kept her eyes closed as she breathed in the clean scent of Kristen’s body so near her own. She felt her body tremble with desire as Kristen pressed her body close.

“Are you cold?” she whispered softly.

“No,” Carney said, barely able to breathe.

Carney felt Kristen’s movement and then felt the brush of her soft lips as she searched for Carney’s for a tender kiss. The trembling intensified as Kristen’s tongue swirled past her lips and entered her mouth. She willed her body to stop trembling, but when their tongue’s made contact, Carney knew she no longer had control of her body.

Kristen’s left hand worked its way beneath Carney’s top and caressed her skin with soft strokes. She was amazed by the way Carney’s body reacted to her touch as she kissed her deeply. Carney’s left arm encircled Kristen’s body to pull her closer and when her hand made contact with Kristen’s naked body, she groaned loudly. Kristen had intended to seduce her when she entered the bed and Carney fell so easily to her charms. Carney pulled her body closer and when Kristen’s hand covered her right breast, Carney thought she would die from the sheer sensuality of her touch.

Kristen had never been with another woman before, but she sensed she knew exactly what to do to make love to Carney. She broke the kiss long enough to look deep into Carney’s eyes. “I want to feel your skin on mine,” she whispered as her hand raised the hem of Carney’s top.
Carney lifted her body to remove the top and then looked back at a smiling Kristen. “All of it,” she said as she sat up on the bed to pull Carney’s pajama bottoms from her body and tossed them from the bed.

The pleading look in Carney’s eyes made Kristen smile and her instincts took over. Kristen moved on top of Carney and slowly lowered her body. The warmth and softness of Carney’s body enveloped her as Kristen melted into her. She could feel the heat and moistness between Carney’s thighs as it made contact with her skin. Kristen could feel her own wetness growing as her arousal grew rampantly.

Kristen nuzzled into Carney’s neck as Carney’s hands began to caress her back, the vibration of her soft moans increasing as Carney’s body began to move beneath her, her hips rolling up to press their bodies together.

“You feel so good,” Kristen breathed against Carney’s neck.

“Oh Kristen,” Carney whispered, “You have me so turned on.”

Kristen moved her body further up Carney’s body until their wetness met and she lowered her lips toward Carney’s. “I want to make you feel so good,” Kristen said, and then gasped as their aroused clits made contact. “Oh my God,” she groaned, “That feels heavenly.”

Kristen’s tongue traced along Carney’s lips as Carney’s hand slid down to her hips, pulling Kristen’s body into hers as the passion between them ignited further. Kristen felt her body begin to tremble as their tongues touched, swirling together deep inside Carney’s mouth. With the encouragement of Carney’s hand, she found her hips grinding into Carney’s body, sending a delightful flow of pleasure through her body. Kristen felt her body convulse into Carney’s as she had the first orgasm she had experienced in years.

“Oh my God,” Kristen cried out as her body exploded with intense pleasure.

Carney wrapped her arms around Kristen’s body and held her tight as her body continued to quake with aftershocks of pleasure.

When Kristen lifted her head to look into Carney’s face, their eyes met and she was enchanted by the look of desire she found pooling in them. Without a word spoken between them, Kristen moved lower on Carney’s body until her mouth came into contact with Carney’s soft breast.

Her tongue softly licked across the firm nipple and Kristen felt it grow hard beneath her soft strokes. Kristen’s right hand fondled Carney’s left breast, her fingertips teasing the sensitive nipple as her lips wrapped around the other.

“Yes, Kristen,” Carney whispered as her hand stroked through her air still damp from the shower.

Kristen opened her mouth and filled it with the flesh of Carney’s breast as she suckled her like a child. Her body was overflowing with desire as her hand slipped between them and she felt the silky wetness of another woman’s body. Her groans were reverberated against Carney’s skin as her fingers parted Carney’s lower lips and her fingers sank into the velvety warmth of her body.

Carney felt Kristen’s soft fingers glide into her body and she felt she would go insane with the intense pleasure each movement brought to her body. She felt Kristen’s teeth graze across her nipple and her mind exploded with beautiful lights as her orgasm surged through her body.

Kristen could feel Carney’s muscles grasping at her fingers as her body released and a flood of wetness filled her palm. “Oh yes, baby,” Carney cried out as she gasped to find her next breath.

Kristen slowly withdrew her fingers and lifted them to her lips. She was eager to taste Carney and her tongue welcomed the taste that coated her fingers. “You taste so good,” she said as she moved further down Carney’s body until she rested between her trembling thighs.

Her fingers shook with excitement as they gently parted Carney’s lips and her tongue gently probed her wetness, lapping at her sweetness as Carney’s body writhed on the bed. The taste overwhelmed Kristen’s body and her tongue went wild inside Carney’s body as she drank greedily from her body. Carney’s hand held Kristen’s head in place as she ground her hips onto the tongue thrusting in and out of her body.

Kristen’s tongue rolled across Carney’s blood gorged clit, causing her to groan loudly. She replaced her tongue with two fingers as her lips closed around Carney’s clit, her fingers reaching deep inside her body as her tongue swirled furiously around her clit.

Carney arched her back as her orgasm surged through her body and she released a flood of juice onto Kristen’s face.

Kristen climbed back up Carney’s body and molded into her as she felt the tremors run through her body. Carney’s arms encircled her body and held her close as she slowly gained control of her body.

Kristen listened to the wild beating of Carney’s heart, until it began to slow back to normal and then looked up into her face.

Carney smiled at her and then rolled her onto her back. Her lips covered Kristen’s as Carney tasted herself on her lover’s face. Her hand gently caressed Kristen’s soft breasts, feeling her nipples grow hard beneath her touch as their tongues danced together. Kristen covered Carney’s hand with her own as she guided it down her body until it rested on top of her steaming mound.

Carney’s mouth covered her breast as her fingers entered Kristen’s body, reaching deep inside her as her fingers curled and caressed her interior walls. Kristen’s hips thrashed wildly on the bed as Carney’s fingers plunged in and out of her body as her mind soared with pleasure.

“Faster baby,” Kristen cried as her nails raked down Carney’s back.

Carney thrust her fingers faster and deeper into Kristen’s body until she felt her muscles begin to contract around them. Her teeth nibbled the tip of Kristen’s nipple and she cried out with pleasure.

“Oh, dear God, yes, Carney, I’m coming,” she cried as her body bucked wildly on the bed.

Carney could feel the rush of wetness fill her hand and she slowly removed her fingers. She moved down the bed and buried her face in Kristen’s wetness as her body exploded in a second orgasm. Kristen’s thighs clamped tightly onto Carney’s head as her tongue drove deep inside her body.

When her body relaxed, Kristen reached down and pulled Carney back on top of her. She kissed her passionately as a third climax gripped her body and she locked her heels behind Carney’s grinding hips. Carney thrust into her body until she exhausted the pent up passion in her body and she collapsed onto Kristen, her body trembling with release.

Carney barely had the strength left to roll over onto her back as she lay panting, trying to catch her breath. Kristen rolled onto her side facing Carney and looked into her face. “Thank you,” she whispered as she laid her head on Carney’s shoulder.

“Why are you thanking me?” Carney said.

“For allowing me to feel wanted even if it was for just a short time,” Kristen said, as her tears ran down her cheeks.

“Kristen, you are a beautiful woman and don’t let anyone ever tell you different,” Carney said. “You got a raw deal in life so far, so you are due for a change of luck.”

Kristen looked up to Carney with tears in her eyes. “I haven’t exactly been truthful with you,” she said.

“What do you mean?” Carney asked as she stroked Kristen’s hair.

“I did leave my husband, but I didn’t leave him alive,” Kristen said. “I drugged his coffee and then I used the same bat he used on me so many times, to crush his skull in.” She broke down in tears, sobbing uncontrollably on Carney’s shoulder.

“So you gave him what he deserved,” Carney said. “I had already gathered there was more to the story.”

Kristen looked at Carney in shock. “You understand I am telling you that I am a murderer, don’t you?”

“No, you are telling me you did what you had to do to protect yourself,” Carney said as she lifted Kristen’s chin.

“You could be in so much trouble if we get caught,” Kristen said.

“We are not going to get caught and even if we do, I can just claim that I was just helping you out by giving you a ride,” Carney said.

“I can’t afford to put you in any more jeopardy,” Kristen said. “Tomorrow I will find a bus to take me across the border to Mexico.”

“You will do no such thing,” Carney said. “Don’t you think they will be keeping an eye on all bus traffic?”

“That’s a risk I will have to take,” Kristen said.

“No, it’s not,” Carney said. “I have a ton of vacation that I need to take, so I am going to take a day or two to see you settled in Mexico.”

“Carney, you can’t,” Kristen said.

“Yes, I can and I will,” Carney said. “We will stop by my place to allow me to pick up a few things and we will head for the border. If all goes well, we will be across the border before they find him.”

“Carney,” Kristen spoke, but Carney placed a finger on her lips.

“Rest now and we will deal with tomorrow, tomorrow,” Carney said and kissed the top of her head.

“Thank you,” so whispered as she snuggled into Carney’s body and drifted off to sleep.

Carney held her until her own weariness took over and her hand slipped off Kristen’s shoulder to rest on her hip.

The next morning, Carney woke up to the sound of the shower running. She walked into the bathroom and peeked behind the shower curtain. “Would you mind some company?”

“Not at all,” Kristen said as she held her hand out to Carney.

Carney stepped into the back of the shower and looked at Kristen, the water flowing down the front of her body. At that moment, Carney doubted she had ever seen anyone so beautiful.

Kristen stepped from the flow of the water and they kissed, softly at first and then passionately as their hands explored one another’s body. Kristen pressed Carney’s body against the shower wall as her fingers penetrated her body. “Come with me, Carney,” she said between kisses as she guided Carney’s hand down her body.

They came together, their bodies shaking with bliss as they clutched to one another. They finished bathing and dried their bodies before returning to the bedroom to dress. Carney was sitting on the edge of the bed pulling on her boots when Kristen pushed her back onto the bed and straddled her hips.

“I am going to have a hard time letting you go,” Kristen said then leaned down to kiss Carney.

“We have a few more days yet,” Carney said as she pulled her down for a deep kiss.

“If you don’t stop kissing me like that, we will not make it out of this room today,” Kristen teased.

‘Do I need to remind you that you started this?” Carney said as her hands ran down Kristen’s sides.

“No, not at all,” Kristen grinned as she stepped back off the bed. “We had better get moving,” she said as she pulled Carney up from the bed.

Carney went to the office to check out while Kristen loaded their bags. She walked back carrying two cups of coffee and handed one to Kristen. “We can stop for breakfast later if you get hungry,” she said.

“What I am hungry for is not on any menu,” Kristen said as she smiled at Carney.

Carney blushed as she closed the door behind Kristen and walked around to the driver’s side and sat behind the wheel. She placed her coffee in the cup holder and turned to Kristen. “You have awoken a powerful hunger in me too,” she said with desire glowing in her eyes.

“How long before we reach your place?” Kristen asked.

“Another six hours if we drive straight through,” Carney said.

“Let’s drive straight through,” Kristen said as she laid her head on Carney’s shoulder and rested her hand on her thigh.

Carney pulled the car out onto the Interstate and they stopped only once to refill the car with gas and to take a rest break. The sun was dipping near the horizon when Carney slowed the car and turned off a main road onto a narrow lane. Kristen watched as a beautiful ranch style home came into view and Carney pulled into an enclosed garage.

“Welcome to my home,” she said when she turned the engine off.

“This place looks beautiful,” Kristen said when they left the garage and walked through a large kitchen, into an even larger family room.

Kristen looked out the sliding glass door and saw a large enclosed swimming pool and smiled back at Carney.
Carney took her hand and walked her through the house until they reached the large master bedroom. Her teakwood bed was the centerpiece of the room and Kristen turned in Carney’s arms. She lifted the shirt over her head and was working on the fasteners of Carney’s jeans as their lips met. She kissed her softly then her lips kissed down her chest as her hands removed the bra from Carney’s body.

Kristen’s mouth covered a breast as her hands opened Carney’s jeans and she reached around to cup her ass with her hands. Carney’s moans filled the room as Kristen turned her back to the bed and lowered her body to a sitting position. She pulled off Carney’s boots and socks and then removed the jeans from her body. Kristen pushed her back onto the bed and knelt at the edge of the bed. She lifted Carney’s thighs and draped them over her shoulders as her tongue traced the outline of Carney’s lips through the silky panties. Kristen slid a finger inside the crotch of the panties and stroked through Carney’s wetness. “I must have some of this,” she said as she kissed the inside of Carney’s thigh.

Kristen removed the panties and used her tongue to part Carney’s lips, stroking the length of them with a soft tongue. “This is what I hunger for,” she said as her tongue entered Carney’s body lapping up the growing wetness.

“I am hungry too,” Carney said.

Kristen quickly stripped out of her clothes and climbed onto the bed as she straddled Carney’s head with her hips. She returned her face between Carney’s thighs and continued her sensual kiss as Carney’s hands guided Kristen’s hips down to her face. She parted Kristen’s lips with her fingertip as her tongue brushed lightly over the sensitive flesh glistening with moisture.

Carney could feel Kristen’s erect nipples drag across her skin as her head moved between her thighs as her body burned with passion for Kristen. They kissed one another into intense orgasms and then lie panting on the bed.

“How about a swim to cool us off and then I will fix us a light meal,” Carney said.

“I thought you would never ask,” Kristen said as she took Carney’s hand and they walked out to the pool. They dove into the deep end and swam to the shallow end together.

“I never knew water could feel so good against my skin,” Kristen said when Carney sat next to her on the pool steps.

“Remarkable isn’t it? How different it feels when you are totally bare,” Carney said.

“We had a pool, but hardly ever used it,” Kristen said.

“I swim every weekend,” Carney said. “It is good exercise,” she added.

“You are in very good shape,” Kristen said as she trailed a fingertip down Carney’s arm. “Follow me,” she said as she stood and stepped from the pool.
Kristen had spotted a bottle of baby oil and a thick towel sitting on a lounge chair. She stopped to pick them up and took Carney’s hand to lead her to the diving board. She spread the towel down the length of the board and then laid Carney down on her back.

She straddled the diving board and draped Carney’s thighs over her own as she moved as close as she could to Carney. With a look of pure devilment in her eyes, Kristen popped the lid on the baby oil and dribbled a line of oil down Carney’s right arm and then tucked the bottle between their bodies as she coated the arm with the silky oil and then repeated the process with her left arm.

Kristen then lifted Carney’s left leg and rested it on her shoulder as she covered it with oil as her lips kissed a burning trail from her knee down the inside of Carney’s thigh. When both legs were coated, Kristen moved close to Carney’s body again. “Lock your legs around my back,” she said.

Carney locked her heels together behind Kristen’s back and watched with great anticipation as Kristen poured a palm full of the oil in her hand. Instead of leaning down and rubbing the oil into her skin, Carney watched as Kristen rubbed her palms together and then she began caressing the oil onto her breasts. Carney felt her nipples grow hard as she watched Kristen’s hands coat her breasts and nipples.

Kristen saw Carney’s tongue lick across her lower lips as she watched her hands move over her body. She took the bottle and dribbled a flow of oil down between her breasts. Carney’s eyes watched the oil flow down the front of Kristen’s body until it reached the crest of her mound. Kristen’s hands caressed her body until the front of her body was coated with oil as her eyes locked with Carney’s.”Your turn,” she whispered as she lifted the bottle and filled Carney’s navel with the oil.

Kristen smiled and leaned forward to grasp the end of the diving board with her hands as she lowered her trunk onto Carney’s and used her body to massage the oil into Carney’s skin. Their bodies moved fluidly together in the silky oil as Kristen’s mouth covered Carney’s with a fevered kiss.

Carney used her hands to pull Kristen’s body onto hers and when their hips rubbed together it sent waves of pleasure through both their bodies. Kristen slowly ground her hips into Carney as their arousal intensified, leaving them breathless and shaking in one another’s arms.

Kristen led them into the shower and bathed the oil from their bodies. She wrapped them in thick, warm robes after the shower and held Carney in her arms. “Why couldn’t I have met you five years ago?” she said.

“At least we had the opportunity to meet now,” Carney said as she smoothed Kristen’s hair with her hand.

“Too late, my life is already ruined,” Kristen said.

“No, my dear, when you step across the border tomorrow, your life has just begun,” Carney said.
“If only it were that simple,” Kristen said.

“Why can’t it be?” Carney asked. “A new life, a new identity and if you are careful, you will never be caught.”

“Will I find another that treats me as loving as you?” Kristen asked.

“If you wish for her hard enough, she will come,” Carney said.

“I will keep that in mind,” Kristen said as she dried her tears.

“Are you ready for some food?” Carney asked.

“That’s right you did promise to feed me,” Kristen said.

Carney sat Kristen at the kitchen table and then prepared a meal of fruits, cheeses and wine. They shared the meal and then sat up in the bed talking deep into the night.

The next morning after a long shower together, Carney pulled out a small bag and started to pack for their trip.

“I have to go on alone from the border,” Kristen said. “I will not involve you any further in my madness.”

“I will see you to your destination as promised,” Carney said.

“No, if you do that, then you will know where I am and if they ever track me to you, you will have to lie and I won’t have that,” Kristen said. “All they need to know is you gave a ride to a stranger.”

“His family scares you that much?” Carney asked.

“Yes, they do,” Kristen said. “I would die if anything happened to you because of me,” Kristen said.

“Nothing will happen to me,” Carney said.

“That’s because it has to be this way,” Kristen said. “I can’t thank you for all you have given me and been to me.”

“There is no need for thanks,” Carney said. “I have greatly enjoyed our time together.”

The final ride south was difficult for them both. Carney knew she was letting a good woman slip through her hands and Kristen knew that life without Carney was going to be miserable.

At the border, Carney asked for her identification and told her to wrap up in a blanket and pretend she was asleep. The guard that checked them through bought Carney’s story that Kristen was her daughter.

“She has been sick all day with morning sickness, so please don’t wake her,” Carney said.

He smiled at her. “My wife is going through the same thing,” he said. “What is your business in Mexico?”

“This is her first child and we are traveling to purchase a hand-made crib for her child,” Carney said.

“Matamoras has many merchants, who craft furniture, so you should find many good deals,” he said.

“That is exactly where we are heading,” Carney said.

“Have a good day, miss,” he said and waved them through.

“What are you going to tell them on the way back through, when you have no pregnant daughter or baby crib?” Kristen asked.

“I will have an order for a crib, but hopefully they won’t remember you were traveling with me,” Carney said.

“What will you do with a baby crib?”

“I will call and cancel the order when I return home, or maybe keep it for a future baby shower,” Carney said with a chuckle.

“So clever you are,” Kristen said as they drove into Mexico.

It was a short drive to Matamoras and Kristen knew that they were getting close to the bus station by the way Carney was driving. She had slowed down, wanting to prolong the moment when she would say goodbye and Kristen knew it.

With a deep sigh, Carney pulled up in front of the bus station. “There is a small restaurant just two blocks down from here. I will wait there for three hours in case you change your mind,” Carney said. “It will be dark then and easier to cross back into the states.”

Carney parked the car and walked to the trunk to get Kristen’s bags while she went in to purchase her ticket. When Kristen returned, Carney could see the tears in her eyes. She took her in her arms and hugged her close. Carney then kissed her passionately for the last time. “Three hours.”

Kristen picked up her bags and walked into the bus station after watching Carney drive away. She found a seat in the rear of the station close to the bus she would soon be taking as she continued her adventure

Carney parked her car and went inside the restaurant where she ordered a bottle of water and chips with salsa. She had no appetite, but she picked at the chips to help pass the time. She didn’t know what she would do if Kristen walked through the door, but they would come up with some plan to be together. It had to be Kristen’s choice though. Carney would not make that decision for her even though she desperately wanted to be with her.

Kristen painfully watched the minutes tick by on the large station clock. She longed to be tucked safely away in Carney’s arms, but she knew neither of them would be safe in the states if she stayed. When the call to board the bus finally came, Kristen looked at the clock one last time. Twenty minutes and Carney would drive away. Kristen’s heart broke as she climbed the steps to the bus and rode away from the city and the first person who had truly loved her.

At three hours and five minutes, Carney pulled back into the bus station. She went inside in search of Kristen and had she still been there Carney planned to insist she return home with her. Carney would find a good attorney for her and together they would fight for her freedom. Kristen was nowhere to be seen and sadly, Carney returned to her car to make the long drive home alone.

The house felt so empty without the sounds of Kristen’s laughter or her voice as she called out Carney’s name. Carney returned to the road quickly to occupy her thoughts as she tried to move past the longing that made her body ache for Kristen.

Kristen stepped off the bus after the long ride and walked directly to the realtor’s office and rode with her out to the villa she wanted to purchase. She was very pleased by what she saw and when they returned to town she made the purchase, much more cheaply than she had anticipated. She also purchased a small car and after purchasing some basics for her new home, she drove back into the mountains.

Two months gave way to three. No matter how hard she tried, Carney could not erase the memory of Kristen from her mind or her body. Then one night, when Carney returned home from an exceptionally long trip she sat at her dining room table thumbing through a large stack of mail when a letter fell from the stack into her lap.

The handwriting on the envelope looked familiar to her as she eagerly opened the seal. Inside was a one page note which read:

My Dearest Carney,

I hope this note finds life treating you well. I have settled into my new home and have begun painting the beautiful landscape of this wondrous country, but my heart still longs for you.

Your words on our last night together still ring in my ears. You said, “Wish for her hard enough and she will come.” Carney, my love, I am wishing for you the hardest I can. Will you join me? My freedom means nothing to me if I must live without you.

Please join me when you can. I have enclosed my address and pray you return to me soon.

I love you.

K

Carney picked up the envelope and looked at the post mark. It was dated nearly three weeks ago.

Carney’s heart raced with excitement as she ran to her bedroom and packed a small bag. She tossed it into the back seat and pulled out of her driveway heading south to the woman she loved.

The End

Post Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:12 pm 
lori

awwwww. and erm ooooooooer Shocked Laughing thanks again Alli. x

Post Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:11 pm 
Allison

Thanks Lori. Hope you enjoyed the read.

Alli

Post Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:44 pm 
KYle

I concider myself lucky, finding this story only now - not waiting so long for the next post, would have killed me!!! GREAT writing Alli!!! I love your stories!!! Laughing

Post Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:04 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: