BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Lesbian Love Stories

Those Eyes...

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
FearlessAngel

Those Eyes...

Fate… I wasn’t supposed to be there that night. I had made other plans long before. When the plans got cancelled, I didn’t even want to go out. I had a movie and bottle of Merlot at home. I was so very tired from my travels that day. A four hour trip home on a two hour course. Yuck! I did a favor for a friend, who convinced me to go out even though my original plans were changed, and I was so tired.

“Just meet me after the game,” she said.

Well, unknown to me, the game would go into over time. I sat on that barstool making small talk with the bartender. She’s nice. Then a stranger approached. “Is this seat taken?” And without even looking away from my cold drink, I muttered a quick “No.”

I figured I would return to my drink while waiting. But she would not have it. She wanted to talk. “Are you here alone?” she wanted to know.

Finally, I looked up. I almost felt rude as I stared at her and responded, “I’m waiting for a friend.” She was too. And that sparked it. I couldn’t help but engage in conversation with her. She intrigued me. I wanted to talk. The main reason I wanted to so badly was because of her eyes. Those eyes. They were the most amazing eyes. Don’t ask about color, because that is not what I notice about eyes. Hers were more than a beautiful color anyways. Her eyes had something to say.

I spent the better part of the next hour trying to figure out exactly what it was. Was it a past full of secrets, or a future full of love with no regrets? How badly I wanted to know! For that hour, we made small talk. But in my mind, it was only her eyes that I could think about.

She asked a lot of questions, and I found myself telling her anything she wanted to know. Why? Because, in the presence of those eyes, my soul was naked. I felt comfortable. But this was a stranger. I didn’t even know her name yet, but I wanted to.

I stumbled over an introduction. I told her my name, and she told me hers. We shook hands. Nothing different than what you would do with meeting any acquaintance. Okay, so now everything seemed normal again, and I was back in the real world. Then there was a hand on my shoulder, “Do you want to go smoke now?” It was her.

Did I tell her I smoke? I replayed the conversation in a quick second in my head. I did. Somehow I managed to get out a response. “Sure.”

The whole time that we spoke while sitting at the bar, I was not nervous. But something changed when we walked through that doorway. I felt different. As we smoked, I was just going through the motions. My mind was not there. My mind was wandering in her eyes. As I looked at her, my hands started to sweat.

“Calm down.” I told myself. But there she was. She was beautiful. I wanted to take it all in. I couldn’t believe I was standing there with such a beautiful woman. There was something else I noticed outside. The smell of leather. It was only her jacket, but I remember how good it smelled.

After we walked back into the building, we took our seats back at the bar. I breathed slowly. I was calm again. As we made more small talk, I found myself hanging on to every word. I didn’t want to let any of them slip away.

I knew with my luck, I would never see her again after that night. Then it came, “I need to go.” The words shot through me like a bullet. “This is it,” I thought, “I better get one more look at those eyes.” And I did.

But then, I somehow saved myself from the bullet. “I had a great time talking to you. It was very nice to meet you, and I hope you come out again.”

Was that me? Did I really say that? I know I was thinking it, but somehow the words actually came out of my mouth. She grabbed a napkin and asked if I had a pen. I remember writing down my name and number, but overall, the phone number exchange was a blur.

As I held the napkin and watched her leave, I couldn’t think about anything but those eyes. And I was afraid I may never get to see them again...

Post Tue Oct 19, 2004 2:27 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
leleesminovia327

that was such a nice story it kept me guessin though have you to talked since tell me the rest please. Razz

Post Sun Oct 24, 2004 3:28 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
AnitaJ

I really liked this story and was very intrigued! I would love to see a sequel.

Post Tue Oct 26, 2004 9:33 pm 
aidyl

So did you call her Question Did she call you Smile How about an update Cool

Post Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:21 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: