BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> General Fiction

Tears

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
JustAGirl29

Tears

I'm only posting this wee little bit of free written drivel thanks to X and lemmy. Yes, it is fiction. And bleh...lol.

Title: Tears

There’s something about tears. Once they start, you just can’t get them to stop. Whether
they are tears of joy, tears of sadness, tears of frustration, tears of anger…they just don’t end once you let them begin. Sometimes they cleanse. Sometimes they make you sick, so sick that your stomach turns and you find yourself on your knees, heaving and still sobbing. And yet…tears are necessary. A way to express emotions that even the most well strung words can’t capture.

That’s why I hate them. My emotions are just that, mine. I feel no need to share them. Not with my mother, my father, my family, my significant other. I have kept them closely guarded for years and see no reason that should change. Or, I guess I saw no reason for that to change. Not until recently.

Sure, I’ve had my share of pain. I’ve had my share of joy. I’ve had all of the things in this life that make a person want to cry. I just don’t. Those moments of pain and joy are mine and mine alone. So why…why now do I find myself sitting in front of this fucking piece of paper ready to pour my heart out? Why now do I find myself fighting back tears that have been threatening for months…no…years?

Why?

Because today someone walked through my door that I never expected. Today, someone that I last saw when they were nothing more than a scrawny teenager came bouncing through that door all grown up. Someone that I was supposed to forget 10 years ago…but never have. They came bounding back into my life with a stack of papers that went from their arms to the floor when we ran into each other. With a thousand watt smile that still lights up a room. With a hug and a kiss on the cheek that sent me back ten years. When I couldn’t have what I wanted…or be what they needed.

So, now, here I sit…tears finally spilling over. Not knowing what to do with myself. Having no idea where I go from here. I can’t walk out that door. Not right now. They may still be out there and I just don’t want to explain why my eyes are blood shot and puffy. I can’t tell them that, ten years later, I still love them as much as I did the day they walked away.

Fucking tears…

Post Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:00 pm 
lemons

Stands and bows to Justy Cool Very Happy

Awww, that was really sweet of you to post this!! I know you didn't want to ..... but thank you Justy Smile

I like what you wrote ....... I never really stopped to think about all the tears a person sheds. They do serve so many purposes ..... good and bad. But I also like how you also intertwined the lost love into it too.

Thanks for sharing this C!!!!!!!!!

((((((((((((((((((Just))))))))))))))))

Lemmy Razz

Post Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:17 pm 
Xalia1
Moderators

Just,

I am so glad you posted this.
Your words were tugging at my heart by the end of your story.
I liked the way you described tears at the beginning and then ended it with *f**king tears*...
I hope you find peace hun, as over-used as that phrase is.
Know that we are all here for you if you need us... and I'll keep an extra hankie in my 'magic purse' just for you.
I would love to see more things you have written and tucked away out of our sight... I know you have some, lol, give us another peek!
Take care hun.

Hugs,
Xalia

Post Thu Jun 22, 2006 2:27 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Allison

(((Justy))) I know the feeling. Sorry I didn't get to read this until today. This is very well written even if it is sad. Maybe it will have a happy ending Wink Thanks for posting.

Alli

Post Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:14 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
DarkChyldesKiss
Site Admin

((((((((((((((((just)))))))))))))))))))

Thank you for sharing your tears with us.

DarkChylde

Post Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:34 pm 
ghost

liked this one, just. please write more!

regards
ghost

Post Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:57 pm 
texdyer

Your right!!! 34 years...she threw me out.....a year later she spent 3 weeks watching me sleep 3000 miles from our home in a coma .
She made sure she had a black dress....just in case

She is my Sun...My Moon.... and My Earth......and won't take me back

FUCKING TEARS........................you got that really right !

thank you for caring and sharing

tex

Post Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:44 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: