BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Lesbian Love Stories

Sugar Land - New section 8/26 the final sections
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 20, 21, 22  Next
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Allison

My pleasure ma'am Wink

Post Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:26 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
兰色&

兰色&

Very Happy 太好了~excellent~

Post Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:47 am 
Allison

Thanks 20848...glad you enjoyed!

Post Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:19 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
angelsheart

I am at the part where Milly finally got to New Orleans safe and sound and am meeelting,Ally...!!!
You know, I thought I would be jealous at Milly coz the first I've read was Beayou Justice but ... well the two of them are such a wonderful couple !!! I can imagine Milly in Sasha's arms...Weeeee sooo nice! Smile

Thnx for such a wonderful story ! Can't wait to read more of it but I know I will be sooo damn sad when Milly's gonne...

Post Thu May 17, 2007 4:53 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Allison

Awww Thanks Angel. What they had together is what everyone should hope for Wink Enjoy your reading.

Alli

Post Thu May 17, 2007 10:25 pm 
Mairi bheag

Alli... it seems that this is still the piece of fiction "to beat"!

Mb
xx

Post Fri May 18, 2007 3:06 am 
Allison

Awww Ma'am, quite compliment from you Wink Thanks!

Alli

Post Fri May 18, 2007 11:31 am 
angelsheart

You know, after my mother's death I tried to remain strong and let nothing makes me cry... But you managed to do it Ally...... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Post Sat May 19, 2007 1:54 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Allison

Tears are good for ya sweety. Don't hold em back. Let em flow Wink

Alli

Post Sat May 19, 2007 2:29 am 
angelsheart

Well well well... Almost 5 a.m. and I must admit I could not withdraw before I ended up this one! It is fabulous Ally! You let Kara into Sasha's life slowly and with a really good taste how to do it!!! Am truly amased....!!! Oh my God, how many times had I said it before!!! But it is just a fact, Ally! Actually one of the plenty of 'em...........

Man ... I dream of love Sasha had with Milly and has with Kara and if only these stories could come up to be truth in everyone's life!!! And if the human kind had ever experienced that kind of love and the kind of love that Sasha's parents and friends had for her we wouldn't end up this way with so much hatred, misunderstandings and alike!!!! God damn it! But really!

Huh! But one question for you, dear Ally.... Yeah as some of them I'd ask you how could you make Theo and Maria be such a wonderful people and parents and take their daughter's needs with so much love and care? Almost none of our parents would do it! i am ok with who I am and am out for a few years and am happy to state who I am and defend the rights for all of our population to live, love, exist...But my girlfriend's parents and other friend's parents of mine hate us as you know!!! and this is the greatest problems of all! If they could only accept their children as normal human beings and not freaks of nature that should be hospitalized and cured off homosexuality and alike.....
Yap!!! I just do knot still know how could you make them an excellent example, my dear, but that kind of parents is almost non existent Ally!!!

Exclamation

Post Sat May 19, 2007 3:05 am 
Allison

Angel...............I was blessed with a mother who loved me for who I am not what I am. Wile she would have loved to see me as a Mom she knew that wasn't for me and she accepted it. My father never really came to terms with my sexuality, but he loved me just the same as his baby girl. While they were both alive they had significant relationships with my two long term partners and accepted them as part of the family, much more so than some of my siblings spouses Wink I guess I was blessed and it may seem rare, but there are "model" parents out there.

Alli

Post Sat May 19, 2007 5:40 am 
LOSTANDFOUND

WOW

I heard someone the other day talking about alli's sugarland so i couldn't sleep and thought i'd give it a whirl...couple hours later here i am...its three in the morning and I have just been on the most fantastic emotional rollercoaster ride...I am wide awake, beyond impressed and regret i didnt' read this sooner...

You have a gift alli and I am so thankful you share it with us each time!

PAT PATS ALL AROUND!

Knowing something will not change your life.
Doing something will.

Post Sat May 26, 2007 8:08 am 
Allison

Pat pats back to you LAF. I am glad you have enjoyed this story. It remains one of my favorite writes Wink Thanks for the wonderful compliments.

Alli

Post Sat May 26, 2007 12:07 pm 
starryskies

* ran the entire way..... breathing heavily* Am I too late? Are you going to continue?? Great story!!!! Exclamation

Post Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:44 am 
Allison

LOL Starry. Bayou Justice was the sequel, but these ladies aren't done yet.

Alli

Post Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:39 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 20, 21, 22  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: