BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Lesbian Love Stories

Bayou Justice New Part 1/27
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Tracey

*Dives out from under her duvet* Surprised

WoooHoooo!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

it was worth the wait!
though please don't make me wait as long for the next chapter!!
Very Happy

sometimes i wonder... ' why is that frisbee getting bigger'... and then it hits me

Post Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:20 pm 
Allison

Trace.....I won't, I promise. Thank you for being so forgiving and loyal while I was busy with life.

Alli

Post Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:38 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
Allison

Part Twenty-six

CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

Sasha walked into the barn and brought Titan out to saddle him for their promised ride. As she bent down to fasten the girth, she felt the hairs on the back of her neck rise, just as they do when lightning is about to strike close. She finished her task and turned around to find Milly and Hera watching her from the entrance to the stable. Sasha returned Milly’s smile and with a slight air of discomfort, she placed a booted foot in the stirrup and pulled herself atop the large stallion. The odd sensation passed as quickly as it arrived, but left a lingering sensation in the back of Sasha’s mind.

“Are you ready to ride?” she asked as she approached Milly.

“Oh yes, Sasha, I have been waiting for days for you to ride with me,” Milly said.

“Excellent, why don’t we start off with a walk down the lane and once we reach an open field we can speed it up a bit,” Sasha suggested.

Milly was ecstatic just to be riding outside the arena with Sasha and would have been totally satisfied by anything her mentor had suggested. She kept looking up at Sasha, a smile beaming on her face as they rode.

“How is school going for you?” Sasha asked.

“It is going pretty well and I really like my classes, but I can’t wait for the next break, so I can spend more time riding,” Milly answered.

Sasha chuckled at Milly’s response. “Just remember there is more to life that riding a horse,” she said. “Do not forget you have a tremendous artistic talent as well that needs practice,” Sasha reminded her.

“I know, Sasha,” Milly said. “I can draw and paint after it gets too dark to ride,” she said with a smirk.

“I can see I have created a monster,” Sasha said and they both laughed.

At the end of the lane they turned right and Sasha looked at Milly. “Ready?” she asked.

Milly’s wild grin would have been enough of an answer, but she shook her head yes in response to Sasha’s question. Sasha used her knees to gently urge Titan first into a trot and then a soft canter, quickly followed by Milly and Hera. As they rode, Sasha looked over at the young child, her blonde hair blowing in the wind and a saw a look of total glee on her face. Milly turned her head to look Sasha directly in the eyes, penetrating her with her ocean-blue eyes. Sasha mind flashed back to the memory of riding together with her Milly and the joy they had shared together on horseback and she couldn’t hold back a smile. Titan’s gait faltered over a section of uneven ground, bringing Sasha back to reality and when she looked over at Milly, she found the young child smiling back at her warmly, the moment of Milly gone, to be tucked neatly away again in her memory.

Sasha slowed the pace and returned them to a brisk walk. Both horses were excited from the exertion of the canter and eager to stretch their muscles for an extended run. Sasha knew Titan was up for a full out run, but she knew Milly was probably not strong enough yet to take on that challenge so she nudged him into a slow canter again across an open field, with Milly and Hera keeping pace right beside them. There was no fear in the child’s bright eyes as they quickly crossed the expanse leading to the first of the many miles of cane fields.

Sasha slowed down to a walk again to allow the horses to catch their breaths and to traverse the road traveled so frequently by the large equipment that was used to tend the cane fields. “You must always be careful when riding, Milly,” Sasha said. “One misstep on this uneven ground and Hera could snap an ankle,” she warned.

“Yes ma’am,” Milly said to heed her warning.

“The open fields are fairly level and are good for a faster pace, but still be careful where you ask Hera to go,” Sasha instructed. “A horse has a good set of senses about him and he will not be forced to go to a place where he feels fear, so never try to force Hera to go somewhere, as there will be danger if you do.”

Milly listened intently to Sasha, her attention hanging on every word that came from Sasha’s mouth and remained quiet during their walk.

“There are also creatures, that you will need to be wary of if you encounter them during a ride,” Sasha said. “In a straight line, a gator can outrun a horse,” she said, “but a horse can outmaneuver a gator.” Sasha looked over at a wide eyed Milly. “Living on the Bayou you will encounter gators,” Sasha said, “so you need to know how to deal with them.” It was clear that Milly had not given this issue any thought from the wide eyed look she was giving Sasha.

“If you run across a gator while on Hera or worse yet when you are on foot, remember he can only run in a straight line. If you run in a zig-zag motion you will outrun him and he will tire of the chase.” Sasha saw the all too serious look on the young child’s face and said, “do you know what happens if he catches you?”

Milly shook her startled head, not sure she wanted to hear the answer.

“If he catches you, you become gator bait,” Sasha said and then roared with laughter.

Milly laughed along with Sasha, but was not one iota interested in becoming gator bait at any cost. Her concern was written all over her face when she stopped laughing.

“You will see gators, Milly, I will guarantee that, but Hera will instinctively freeze in her tracks and most likely the gator will be on its way, but if it chases remember zig-zag,” Sasha said as she wove her hand from side to side. “Most importantly, trust Hera’s instincts as nine times out of ten they are better than ours.”

“Yes, Sasha,” Milly said.

They rode for a while in silence, both enjoying the ride in the warmth of a late fall day. Sasha could feel a bead of sweat trickle between her shoulder blades and she instinctively rode toward the artesian well for a cool drink for horse and human alike. When they arrived, she and Milly dismounted and Sasha took the aluminum cup from the nail where it was hung and filled it with the cool water before handing it to Milly. Milly took the cup and sipped from it as Sasha dipped out a bucket of cool water for the resting horses. An osprey cried in the distance and Sasha turned to watch his flight as he approached their small clearing and then perched on a large branch as he searched the area for prey. When she turned back around, Sasha had found that Milly had sat the cup down and was standing in front of the large oak tree that stood in the center of the clearing. Again, the memories of the older Milly returned as Sasha thought back to the many times they had shared a picnic and then made love on the very spot where the young child was now standing.

Sasha dipped out a cup of water and after taking a sip, walked toward the tree. Milly heard her approach and turned to look at Sasha. “This is a very special place for you, isn’t it?” she asked.

Sasha forced a smile to her lips. “Yes, it is Milly.” Tears threatened to well in her eyes, but Sasha managed to hold them at bay. “Milly Vanzant, the woman you were named after loved this very spot, and she and I shared some very special times together here,” Sasha offered. Sasha smiled at the stories that tree could tell if it had a voice and was brought back to the present when Milly spoke.

“You really loved her didn’t you?” Milly asked.

Sasha was nearly floored by the young child’s comment. What could a child so young, know about the kind of love she and Milly had shared, she wondered. “Yes, I really did and still do love her,” Sasha answered softly.

Milly reached over and touched Sasha’s hand. “I hope I feel a love like that one day,” she said.

Her eyes brimming with tears, Sasha said, “one day you will,” and before the tears could erupt, Sasha turned and walked back to the horses.

Milly could feel the sadness seeping from Sasha and said no more while they were taking their water break. She reached out and touched the tree and sensed the vibration of life running through the powerful oak and smiled before spinning on her heel to join Sasha.

Sasha lifted Milly into her stirrup and she quickly scrambled into her saddle. She picked up her reins and watched as Sasha easily mounted Titan and they turned to head for home. They cantered for nearly a mile before walking the remainder of the distance back to the stable.

They unsaddled the horses and hosed them down, towel drying them before leading them into their stalls for their evening meal. Sasha lifted Milly so she could drop a block of hay into Hera’s bin and made a note to buy a small step ladder for Milly to use until she was tall enough to reach into the stall. After hanging the wet towels to dry and checking the horses one last time, Milly and Sasha left the stable.

Milly slipped her warm hand into Sasha’s as they walked and when it was time to part, Milly said, “thank you for taking me for a ride today.”

“You are very welcome,” Sasha said. “I know Titan enjoyed being able to stretch his legs a bit too.”

“Good night, Sasha,” Milly said. “Will I see you tomorrow after school?” she asked.

“I will be here,” Sasha said. She watched as the young girl turned and ran onto the porch.

Sasha could see the light on in the kitchen and knew that Kara would be making the final preparations for dinner. She hoped there would be just enough time to take a quick shower to rinse the affects of the ride from her body before dinner was served.

She walked into the kitchen to find Kara stirring a pot of sauce to go with the spaghetti she was about to boil. “Do I have enough time for a quick shower?” she asked.

“Only if you make it a quick one,” Kara teased.

“I will do my best to hurry then, my love,” Sasha said and ran up the stairs two at a time into their bedroom. Kara had placed new candles around the room and their soft glow lit the bed making it look so enticing. Sasha removed her clothes and rinsed off in the shower and was toweling herself dry when she heard Kara call from downstairs.

“Two more minutes, darling and everything will be done,” she called out.

“I am on my way, baby,” Sasha yelled back as she pulled a pair of sweats and a t shirt on. She ran a brush through her thick damp hair and with a final longing glance at the freshly made bed, headed to the stairs.

Post Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:52 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
Tracey

ooooooo!!!!!!! 2 chapters in one day!!!
your spoiling us!!!

really hope to read the next chapter really soon!!!

sometimes i wonder... ' why is that frisbee getting bigger'... and then it hits me

Post Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:22 am 
Allison

Grins...Alli is back Wink

Alli

Post Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:29 am 
ghost

in full force it seems! as i said before, the break did you good Alli.

great write!

love
ghost Exclamation

Post Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:52 am 
Allison

Thanks Baby!!!!

Alli

Post Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:00 am 
Allison

Part Twenty-seven

CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN

Neither Sasha or Kara were hungry for food and after a perfunctory attempt to eat the meal, they put away the leftovers and headed upstairs to the bedroom. Kara lit the candles around the bath tub and drew a steamy bath while Sasha turned down the covers on the bed. She slipped into the tepid water behind Kara and wrapped her arms around her lover.

“It is so good to be home,” Sasha whispered to Kara.

“I missed you terribly,” Kara said her lower lip on the verge of a pout as she turned her head to the side to look at Sasha.

Sasha grinned and took Kara’s chin in her hand and lifted her face as she brushed her lips softly across Kara’s. Sasha’s tongue traced the outline of her lips and Kara sighed and parted, allowing the tip of Sasha’s tongue to glide past her lips. Their tongues met in a slow, sensual kiss as Sasha’s hands traveled up and down Kara’s body, smoothly stroking her soft skin. Kara’s moans grew louder as Sasha’s hands progressed further down her body and her hands spread Kara’s thighs. Sasha’s fingers danced beneath the water as her fingers teased the silky opening of her lover’s wetness. She circled the soft folds of skin gently until Kara’s bud became gorged with blood and she drew tiny circles across the top of her clit as it throbbed with anticipation. Sasha’s tongue searched deeper into Kara’s mouth as two fingers slid into the welcoming wetness below. Her thumb remained fixed atop Kara’s clit, stroking as her fingers rocked slowly in and out of Kara’s body the water rushing in and out of Kara’s body with each movement of her hand.

Kara felt the fire burning inside her growing fierce with each stroke of her lover’s hand and she began to rock her hips in rhythm with Sasha’s movements. Sasha sensed Kara’s rapidly growing need and increased the speed and depth of her thrusts as Kara gasped for air to fill her lungs. Sasha lifted her head and watched the mist of desire form in Kara’s eyes and when her body began to tremble with the beginning of her orgasm she could see the absolute bliss her lover was experiencing.

Sasha removed her fingers slowly and held Kara close while her body recovered from the intense climax. When the tremors subsided, Sasha guided them out of the tub and after patting Kara dry, wrapped her in a thick robe and walked her to the bed. Sasha dried her body and then joined her lover in the bed, snuggling close to share the warmth of her body.

After several minutes, Kara opened the front of her robe and moved on top of Sasha, their skin pressed together as she covered Sasha’s mouth with her own. Kara’s hips rolled slowly between Sasha’s thighs as she began kissing her way down Sasha’s face and neck. Her teeth nibbled lightly at the hardened nipples she found awaiting her mouth and the scent of their excitement filled the bed. As Kara moved her body down Sasha’s, she left a silky trail as her mouth and hands teased her lover into a frenzy of passion. Sasha bit her lip to keep from crying out when Kara’s fingers parted her lips and her tongue disappeared deep inside her body. Kara’s tongue probed and tantalized as her mouth drank the juices of Sasha’s excitement and when Sasha could hold back no longer, her body released a fury of spasms that shook the bed. Kara's tongue slowly licked up to Sasha’s swollen clit and her lips wrapped around the sensitive flesh, tugging and stretching it adding to the duration of Sasha’s climax. When Sasha cried out for the second time, Kara slowly kissed her way back up Sasha’s body and rested her body on top of Sasha’s until the spasms subsided. She laid her head on Sasha’s chest to listen to the strong beating of her heart which sounded like and echo of her own heartbeat. Forever one, Kara thought as her fingers tenderly stroked the outline of Sasha’s smiling face.

“Welcome home, baby,” Kara purred as her fingers reached Sasha’s lips.

Sasha could taste the evidence of her excitement on Kara’s fingers and it sparked her hunger for the taste of her lover. Without speaking, Sasha rolled Kara onto her back and began to suckle first one breast and then the other as her fingers glided gently over Kara’s soaked lower lips. From time to time Sasha would raise her fingers to draw tiny circles around Kara’s nipples with the wetness covering her fingers and she would moan with the taste of her lover that assaulted her senses as her tongue eagerly licked Kara’s nipples. Thirsting for more, Sasha moved her body between Kara’s thighs and began slowly licking across the top of her lips, savoring the sweetness of her taste as she teased her lover’s body.

Kara spread her thighs wider, opening her lips in invitation to Sasha, but Sasha chose instead to take Kara slowly, increasing her arousal to new heights. Whenever Kara’s body came close to peaking, Sasha would slow her motion, her tongue barely whispering across Kara’s most sensitive parts until Kara feared she would go mad with need. Sasha ignored the movements of Kara’s hips as her body begged her for release, and when Sasha was ready she covered Kara’s clit with her hot mouth as two fingers slid deeply inside. Kara’s hips bucked wildly against the thrust of Sasha’s fingers and her clit throbbed deep inside Sasha’s mouth as her climax rolled over and over her body in waves of pleasure.

Exhausted and covered with a mixture of sweat and their juices, Sasha moved up beside Kara and took her lover in her arms. Sasha stroked the top of Kara’s head as her body swelled with each new breath. Moments later, Sasha realized that Kara had drifted off and pulled the covers across their sated bodies. She held Kara close, continuing to caress her lover’s soft skin, until Sasha’s eyes grew heavy and she joined her lover in sleep.

Three hours later, Kara stirred in her arms and Sasha opened her eyes to find her lover awake and watching her closely. “Hey baby,” Sasha said as she turned on her side facing Kara.

“You still wear me out,” Kara said with a grin.

“I think that is mutual,” Sasha said as she leaned in to kiss Kara.

Kara realized that since Sasha had been home, that they had spoken very little and she took the lead and said, “Tell me about your trip.”

“Well Katrina and Elise send their love and hope that you and I will come for a visit soon,” Sasha said.

“So you went to Atlanta?” Kara asked.

“Yes, in a round about way,” Sasha said.

“Hmm, very well continue please,” Kara said.

Sasha nuzzled her face into Kara’s neck and said, “I had some business to attend to in South America and while I was there I met several fellow immortals who knew nothing of the Network or their work on the serum,” Sasha said. “So, to thank them for their assistance, I promised to visit Atlanta and get them set up for delivery of the serum,” Sasha said rather blandly.

“What business did you have in South America?” Kara asked inquisitively.

“Just some unfinished personal business,” Sasha replied as she kissed Kara’s neck.

Kara knew that Sasha was trying to avoid the conversation by attempting to distract her lover and if Kara’s needs had not already been met, her ploy may have worked. Instead, Kara pulled back from Sasha and propped herself up on an elbow. She looked Sasha directly in the eyes and asked, “Did your business have anything to do with Curtis Bellfontaine?”

“Now why would you ask that?” Sasha said hedging a direct answer.

“Could be that Ray’s disappearance and Curtis’s flight from the country had something in common with your mysterious adventures of late,” Kara suggested.

“Mysterious adventures,” Sasha said with a chuckle. "Why my lady, I know not what you mean?" Sasha said coyly.

"Late nights hunting, when you have no need to hunt and your latest trip to who knows where," Kara said.

Sasha leaned down and kissed Kara's lips. "Those," she said. "Those were made to rid your dreams of the demons who haunt them," Sasha said, very well aware of the dreams that plagued Kara's sleep waking her in a cold sweat. "Man's justice could not be met, so Bayou Justice was given it's due," Sasha said as she pulled Kara into her arms. "You will dream of those demons nevermore and your sleep will have only peaceful dreams," Sasha promised as she stroked Kara's hair. Sasha watched as Kara's eyes grew heavy. "Nevermore," Sasha whispered and with a smile on her face, she closed her eyes to join Kara in her dreams.

The End.

Post Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:37 pm 
Tracey

woohooo!

i hope there is more to come?

Traceyx

Post Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:41 pm 
Allison

LOL Trace..who knows maybe one day. Thanks for following the story and being such a faithful poster Wink

Alli

Post Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:43 am 
ghost

beautiful climax and end, my love....

may your beautiful mind produce many more!

love
ghost

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Post Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:27 am 
Allison

Thanks Sweety! I am so glad you enjoyed the story. Thanks for all your help and guidance.

Alli

Post Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:40 pm 
Onyxia

*cheers* WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!

Great Story! Even though I am currently with out internet I had to keep up with this story! lol

O

Post Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:00 am 
Allison

Awwww thanks O. Hope you get back on th net soon. Thanks for following the story. I am glad you enjoyed the read.

Alli

Post Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:11 pm 
chordphrute

*hopping on board, albeit a bit late*.. just finished part IV, sunshine.. I'm sure ya knew I couldn't stay away forever Wink

Post Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:39 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: