BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Premonitions

My house

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
cmichelle1119

My house

When I was fifteen I had this reoccuring dream about a house that I lived in with a woman and her mother.I did not know what it meant or why I kept haveing it.I just ignored it for a long time and I stopped having it for awhile.

Then about three years later I met the woman from my dream...we fell in love and moved to Tennessee.To this house from my dream.Her mother lives with us and it is incredible that I have had a dream come true that I really didn't even know that I wanted to.I have had several other dreams or even visions during the day that have come true.It is uncanny to me.I have talked to my mother about it and she told me she experiences the same thing and that if she dreams something three or more times it happens exactly that way.I guess it must be genetic or something.

"Sometimes the things in life that we do not understand are the biggest gifts of all."

Post Sun Nov 21, 2004 4:30 am 
Tigger
Site Admin

Very Happy Michelle

What a nice story....nice that these things happen.

Tigs Rolling Eyes

Post Thu Nov 25, 2004 11:57 pm 
cmichelle1119

I gotta tell you sometimes it scares me...it has happened more than once about jobs and girlfriends.Thankyou for the reply...

~*~Michelle~*~

Post Fri Nov 26, 2004 12:38 am 
pele

michelle...

aho visionary goddess...what a blessing from the great spirit...it is no wonder you enjoy children since they are the closest thing to the spirit world...i actually am blessed in the same way except my dreams are nightmares and the messages are warnings...i just recently in the last 6 months or so started listening and using this gift to benefit my journey along the sacred path...

dream on sista!!!!

...pele

Post Sun Nov 28, 2004 7:32 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: