BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Books and Story Writers

My perfect Family (autobiography without real names)

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
LCB

My perfect Family (autobiography without real names)

Chapter 1 The Birth

My name is Lizzie Brookes, I was born on July 17th 1987 in John Radcliffe's hospital, Oxford. It was nearing midnight when my mum gave e birth, although I was too young to understand anything, no more than a few hours old I know from looking back into the past that dad was there, right beside me holding my little hand. Mum and dad told me whn I was much older that it was a traumatic birth, I was ripped from my mum's womb, a cisarean they call it, suffered extensive brain damage and lost hearing in one ear. The sureons had to work round the clock to revive me to save me, my grandad was angry which the surgeons as my heart beat slower and slower, yet I was saved. It was areal miracle. I was born on my gradad's birthday, only weighed 4 pounds. Dadheld me in dad's hand, the palm of the hand and whistle a tune, the words of which dad has now forgotten. I was given a large soft bear at my birth whom I christened Homer after the latin poet. I pretended to marry him at birth, not knowing my sexuality then of course. Dad gave up his job and was based at hme while mum worked. Dad was always in a maternal role and mum in the paternal, that was so strange. We moved to Witney, then to Oxford. I was only four when we moved to Oxford. After playing for a short time, I asked if I could go home to which the answer was, I was at home. Nursery school seems so strange now, so far off, so remote. An inspector came to inspect the school once and asked me "little girl, little girl, what would you like to be when you're older?" Apparently I stod still and thought for a moment before saying very solemnly "A fish", I don't believe anyone laughed harder that day. My teacher said I was a charecter, I was always petted and made a fuss of, especially by dad, who used to cal me his little monster. I remeer from the video clip that I refused to say mum's ame into the toy phone and we all laughed, even then I suppose I was closer to dad, kind as mum was. I passed throuh the nusery school and bean primary, where 5 years later would come one of the major turning points of my life.

Smile Smile Smile

Post Sun Sep 18, 2005 9:46 am 
LCB

Chapter 2 Falling in Love

Prmary school was magical, even now nine years later I cannot help but marvel at it. It was wonderful. Wen I was eight dad used totape this program for me which I loed, yet as I watched nothing else I grew addicted o it. I started toplay ges where I lived ina magical world with imaginary friends and so forth. Mum and dad believed I was in my own wrld and wiped the tapes, but I managed to preserve a copy which I watched from time to time, still do so. I did ot like the tapes being wiped of course. For me that was almost like the irst act of betrayl toughof course I didn't say anything. I used to be a bully when I was eight as well - nobody will remember of course, not even mum and dad. There was another irl I hated for some reason and I ullied her, I can't believe that no of course, looking back. Things may have gone on this way, ut for an unexpected twist. My classhad been split in half in year 4 and inyear 5 the two halves were reunited with a new teacher. When I was nine years old, when I first cast eyesupon my best friend after being in a seperate class to her for four years, I fell in love with her. It was almost instantaneous. I knew in that instant what falling in love meant, though I was so young. I had never een interested before, not even when my friend S asked dad if he could mrry me when we wereboth five. Yetthe moment my eyes et hers I knew my feelings ran eeper than that of friendship, that Ilonged for her eyesto eet mine, for our lips to brush against each other, to take her in my arms, to dance with he, to marry her -yet the strangest thing was I never once wanted to sleep with her - not in those terms - to lie beside her yes but not to actually sleep with her. I knew that though I never found a word for it until I turned 17. I knew of couyrse tha my mum ad dad would believe I was too young to feel love, I was afrai of vexing H by telling her the truth though I believed she had a right to know it. I kept it secret but loved her more and more. I believe yu mum and dad knew round the same time as I did, it was very obvious that I loved her and I still loveher nearly nine years later. She and my other best friend A played with me in my tent once and the tent toppled downon top of us. I remember our school trips to Yulberry, Yenworthy and Swanage like yesterday. I went to Yulerry before I fell in love withH. On both the Swanage and Yenworthy trips she shared the same room as m. I cannot shke out of my mind the image of her standing in front of the miror combing ut her long, stright dark brown hair. And her dark eyes, so deep so full of eaning, I wish even now I could tumble into them. Iwish we could fuse and become one. Her sft voce, her laughter, her joy. My love remained concealed till I was ten years old.

Post Sun Oct 02, 2005 4:53 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: