BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Books and Story Writers

Exciting News....I had To Share!!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Linda Bray

Raven,
Thank you hun....I will. I will be working this weekend going through to see what to post. i also need to get out of this slump i've been in with my writing so I can have some new material. So I will be busy. Thank you for your support and I hope your weekend will be a fun one. Take good care.
Peace,
Linda

Post Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:28 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Linda Bray

Mel,
LOL...well I'm not going anywhere...I'm staying in Mels...I would have awful withdrawal symptoms if I had to be away too long. Mel thank you for giving me a place to experiment with my writing...and get some feeback. This site has helped me so much...not to mention the support. By the way....where would you like my autograph placed Wink ..LOL mel for your neverending support and friendship!
Love yasssssss,
Linda

Post Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:33 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Linda Bray

Sprout,
Well hun after all the rejection letters...lol it's nice to get the acceptance letters!!! No its not easy being a poet...lots of competition...but i love it so what can i say....I'm going for it! Thanks sprout for the encouragement. I hope your weekend is going well.
Hugs,
Linda

Post Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:36 pm 
Linda Bray

Green,
Thank you sweet one....hummmm hand delivered....with clothes or without...lol. Don't worry...you'll get a copy! Thanks for being so supportive...your very sweet. Take good care and have fun this weekend.
Hugs,
Linda

Post Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:38 pm 
Eilidh
Moderators

Congratulations, Linda. All your hard work has paid off in a big way! It sounds from your original post that the site is still under development. When it is up and running, could you post the address in the "Webs" subforum? Thanks.

Peace,
Eilidh

Post Sun Oct 09, 2005 12:15 am 
wcschwall

congratulations Linda...

Your friends know the struggle much better than I...but as an artist I can visualize your achievement and consequent joy! Way to go...enjoy!

I am Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy for you Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

in sisterhood, Wanda

Post Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:13 am 
irisheyes

Linda
Congratulations
Its awesome to see that your writing is getting the recognition it so deserves.As others have said, your poems and thoughts and feelings on life have brought many times of pleasure ,reflection and awareness.May your success continue and to build from this.Good luck for the future and thank you.We are all proud that we knew you first Very Happy .
Hugs
Irisheyes

Post Sun Oct 09, 2005 6:43 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: