BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Books and Story Writers

TRAX interactive story, A Science Fiction story called TRAX

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
melons
Site Admin

TRAX interactive story, A Science Fiction story called TRAX

This is the start of a science Fiction story and the idea is that you post additions to the story under this Topic title. So here we go, this is how TRAX begins!

TRAX : copywrite Mel of Melswebs

CHAPTER 1 :

The air was cold and damp, the ground soft and sodden.

I watched closely as a light breeze rustled through the rotting, black leaves that lay strewn around me, then glanced upwards through the ominous branches overhead. Dark clouds blocked iridescent moonlight and formidable shadows dropped into the night.

I looked back sharply into the darkness; my senses heightened with a mixture of trepidition and excitement….

ok....its your turn to add to this story Smile

Mel x

Post Tue Feb 17, 2004 11:32 pm 
Tigger
Site Admin

Confused ok so you want us to help now huh ...well I think I will leave the erotica section to you Mel !! so here we go and no complaints ok Razz

I was on an army exercise. Hiding out in the forests and surviving as best I could following an intense 6 month training course. I was the 'prey' to be hunted by the rest of the troop, to test their skills as much as my own. This was the final test and we each had to take a turn at surviving on our own and being hunted. This time it was my turn and I dreaded it.

I lay against a hard redwood tree and listened intently. The rough bark pressed into my back sharply.

"Nothing" I exclaimed under my breath, exhaling slowly.

I was caked in mud. My face and neck were starting to itch where it was drying slowly, my combat fatigues camouflaging me amongst the shadows. I shut my eyes briefly, the situation already taking its toll on my shattered nerves.

Something made me look up quickly and peer through the night. I thought I heard something, I was sure I had. My ears were straining, my heart was thudding wildly in my chest. Yes, there it was again, a rustling at 2 o'clock. I peered through the darkness. Did i imagine it? Was my mind playing tricks on me? I tried to hold my breath and listen more keenly, conscious that my own breathing sounded so very loud.

ok next instalment please ....I have done my bit

Tigger

Post Tue Feb 17, 2004 11:35 pm 
Angela

here's my shot at the story!!! Very Happy

I could hear someone or something moving stealthily through the dense undergrowth just to my right. It was not my imagination, something was definitely there. Its moonlit shadow passed my toes and I pulled them back as much as I could, to avoid being found.

And then it started, the mayhem, the screaming and the unmistakable sounds of the unkown echoed throught the stillness of the night.

short I know! Rolling Eyes

Post Tue Feb 17, 2004 11:39 pm 
melons
Site Admin

oh well...as no one else seems to want to add an installment ....here goes...

Start of Chapter 2 :

The affair ended in the summer of 2010 when the woman of my dreams was seduced by an older woman. Until that time everything about our relationship had been perfect, the caring, the sharing and the loving. Shell as I called her was a 25 year old Taurean, with short dark hair and sensual dark eyes. Eyes that were mesmerising and captivating. I had been captivated by her.

We had shared 7 glorious months together, learning to love one another, exploring our sexuality and learning the pleasures of women loving women. Emotionally we were on the same wavelength, she seemed to know my inner thoughts without even trying, my moods and my desires. But then it had all turned horribly wrong and our relationship began to break down.

I knew there was something wrong when she began working late and was less talkative and occasionally I sensed she was uneasy when we made love.

I can remember asking her time and time again, "What's wrong Shell? Talk to me baby. We can work things out," but she never responded. Instead she remained quiet and avoided looking into my eyes.

It was some 2 weeks after her bahaviours had changed that she told me the problem.

"Listen Gem, I need to talk to you and its important"

"Sure" I said, relieved at last that maybe we could get to the root of the problem.

"I'm moving out!"

"You're WHAT?" I shouted in alarm and shock.

"I'm moving out. Tomorrow in fact. There's nothing you can say to make me change my mind" she replied.

"B..b.but, why? I love you, we're good together...where are you going?" so many questions came tumbling out that I hardly remember them all now.

"I'm moving in with Karen" was all she said.

I can remember the hurt and confusion rushing through my head and the feeling of tears welling in my eyes and tumbling down my cheeks. When I looked into her eyes all I saw was impassiveness, she was almost cold and it was then I realised I had lost her.

She never did give me a reason, no why's or wherefore's. Karen was a woman who worked with her and I assumed her latness from work over the weeks was because they were meeting up and her coldness towards me in bed was because they had been sleeping together.

For many weeks after she had left, I was like an automaton, going to work, coming home, moping about hardly able to maintain a single coherent thought in my head. I felt cold and dead inside, until one night an advert flashed in front of my eyes on the TV screen.

It was a call for women to join the army, to learn new skills, meet new people, travel the world. To me this seemed like the ideal escape. To travel and flee the pointless existence I now had, it offered me hope, to maybe find another woman with whom to share my love and to heal the hurt that burned in my heart and seared my soul.

And thats why I joined the army.........

Anyone else fancy adding an installment to the story????

Mel *smiling atcha all* Very Happy

Post Tue Feb 17, 2004 11:42 pm 
Phoenix
Moderators

Ok.... interesting........ let's see what happens.

The shadow moved off and I let out a sigh of relief. "Join the fucking army, visit new lands and meet exciting new people, and...." my thoughts cut off abruptly as an arm reached around me, and pressed into my windpipe, and I felt the edge of a very sharp k-bar make an indent on my neck!

"Don't you fucking move bitch," the words coming from my captor. His voice was low and almost a whisper. "So, you wanna play with the big boys, huh babe? Let's see if I'm big enough for you."

Suddenly, the exercise in survival became very real. Pushing into my back and rubbing his pelvis into me, I felt how eager he was to be the first to find me. Thinking to myself, "I can't fucking believe this! Think Gem... no panicking, think!"

My unit was made up with Goconans, Stryazaxthans, and Tarians. My attacker was a Goconan, a rather aggressive male dominating breed that passed for human, but with the ability to naturally camoflage themselves. Very muscular with enough testosterone for 10 standard male humans. Feeling that bulge behind me, I blurted out, "So, you found me, I can tell you are rather pleased with yourself."

"Shut up you fucking cunt! You're my prisoner and many men have never made it out of survival training.... they'll never think twice finding you with your neck broken from a fall." He said mockingly, as he slipped a control band around my neck.

Gagging me with a rough fabric, I could not make more than a muffled sound. He pressed the button to activate my collar. My world spun as the electric shock went through me. My knees buckled as I screamed. "That's a good girl, private, on your knees!"

Liberating me of my rucksack, and clothing while sporadically activating the collar, he enjoyed watching me, hearing my muffled screams. "You think you can take me bitch?" He said as he planted the knife in the dirt next to my head.

God, if I could just get that damn knife for one second... "Yeh, go ahead little girl, go ahead, make it exciting for me." The gleam in his eye flashed as he spoke and undid his pants. Climbing on top of me, I was going to play along just long enough. He growled in my ear, very pleased with this situation, when out of nowhere, a force jerked his head back. He grabbed his weapon, a sonic lazer gun, and as he spun around, a flash from a lazer beam arched through the air,and quickly liberated him of that arm.

Reaching for the knife, I brought it up and buried it deep into him. My still muffled screams no longer in panic and agony, but rage. I kicked him in the face and chest, and as he fell back and stumbled off the cliff, my knees buckled again. "Shhhhh, it's ok Gem." I heard my rescuer saying. I knew her voice. One of the few women in this troop, it was Dora a Stryazaxthan. "Your charged emotions screamed to me from far away Gem. I am sorry it took so long, I came as fast as I could." She pulled me close and held me as her soothing words calmed my tattered emotions.

Ok....I know this was a little dark, ok a lot dark.... but hopefully someone can do something with these two.

brat

Post Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:43 pm 
Ximene_Xuxa

Holy sh!t! Wow, brat...yeah, dark is for sure what I would call that last scene, but okay, umm...

Dora quickly cut the collar lose from my neck and helped me back into my clothing. I realized that if she could hear my charged emotions, that other Stryazaxthanians could too, and that it wouldn't be long before I was once again trying to fight them off. It wasn't until after about five minutes of running, that I realized she'd veered from the mission to help me instead, and it made me wonder why. She broke into my thoughts a moment later by grabbing my rucksack harness and leaping up into a tree.

"You're thinking too loud, Gem. You need to be more instinctive," Dora whispered into my ear before clasping her hand over my mouth and holding me with my back against her chest.

I watched as four more shadows ran silently under us, hot on our trail, they were Goconan like my attacker had been. I held my breath as they moved on and concentrated only on the smell of the dank mud that permeated the air, hoping it would clear my mind enough to make anyone else following us lose our tracks.

"That's better." Dora finally whispered as she removed her hand from my mouth and jumped back down from the tree while still holding me tightly against her. "This way." she said releasing me, as we took off running again in the opposite direction from where the four Goconans had come.

As we continued running, the slope of the land began to ascend and the trees started to thin out. Dora suddenly turned from the path we were taking, grabbed my hand, and ran as fast as she could towards the edge of a cliff. It wasn't until the last second that I realized what she was doing, and I did all I could to help her leap further across what I realized was a ravine.

Dora spun me in the air and held me in her arms again. Right before landing, she said, "Hold on to me, Gem."

We landed with a thud, not on the exact other side, but on a small ledge on the far wall from where we started. Dora quickly stepped back pulling us behind the hanging roots of a tree that had grown into the wall of the ravine. I saw why a second later as the four silhouettes of the men chasing us appeared as tiny specks above us on the far cliff against the night sky. I tried not to think about how far we had jumped, but a hand over my mouth once again silenced me, and had me concentrating once again on the odor of mud.

The moment they turned around, she instructed me to climb the roots of the tree to the small ledge above us. When I got there, I saw why. There was a small cave connected to some tunnels hidden behind the tree. She directed me down one of the tunnels some distance in the dark before lighting a small lamp.

"They will not be able to hear you think from this far under ground, Gem. But I can." Dora smiled at me then and said, "I think you wanted to know why I saved you instead of hunted you." When I nodded, she continued, "From the day you arrived I couldn't help but feel your pain and hurt, I've grown to care for you from afar, I don't know what I would have done if I'd lost you before I had a chance to tell you."

I must have responded without even realizing it, because the next moment I was once again in her arms, one of her hands was on my breast, and her lips were pressed against my neck.

I uhh... I hope that gives someone something to work with. Wink

xoxo
-suz-

Post Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:27 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: