BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Books and Story Writers

Erotic Lesbian Novel, Need ideas

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Liliana

Erotic Lesbian Novel, Need ideas

Hi Ladies , Very Happy
I'm trying to write a romantic lesbian novel, but it's difficult to start it. Any ideas?
Liliana

Post Tue Feb 17, 2004 11:04 pm 
Alluicious

What is your fantasy? What and who would you do if there were no boundries? What do you wish someone would do to you? Do you want to write about romance and sensuality or sex? Think of these things and jot down what comes to mind, take your time, don't rush! Rolling Eyes

Post Tue Feb 17, 2004 11:06 pm 
Akasha

Did you ever read the Sleeeping Beauty series by Anne Rice? Actually she wrote it under her pen name and I can't think of that name right now. It's a three series book "Beauty's Punishment", "Beauty's Release" and one other. It's actually about Prince Charming and sleeping Beauty but the erotica is maddening. It's a total turn on just reading all the in depth details of how Beauty is being treated sexually.

Maybe you can find some ideas in these books.
P.S.... How do you like your Dental Plan? Save up to 80% on your dental costs. Includes FREE Vision, Prescription and Chiropractic. Includes everyone in the household. Does NOT discriminate against same sex partnerships like other benefit plans do.

Post Tue Apr 12, 2005 9:17 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Phoenix
Moderators

removed

Last edited by Phoenix on Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Thu Apr 14, 2005 2:40 am 
froggy_drama_queen

I'm writing one too and I've found between my (extremely) limited personal experiance and my (very) wild fantasies and dreams, I've got all the material I need. Use your own sex life, it works.
Froggy

Post Sun Jul 31, 2005 4:41 am 
Cavewoman

As my old, college writing instructor told us; experience is your best encyclopedia.... Write what you know... if you try to write of other, you will not only become frustrated with the unknown, your readers will pick up on the missing reality immediately. Thus, dissatisfaction. Ugh.

Post Tue Sep 06, 2005 8:04 pm 
honeybabyh

quote:
Originally posted by Akasha:
Did you ever read the Sleeeping Beauty series by Anne Rice? Actually she wrote it under her pen name and I can't think of that name right now. It's a three series book "Beauty's Punishment", "Beauty's Release" and one other. It's actually about Prince Charming and sleeping Beauty but the erotica is maddening. It's a total turn on just reading all the in depth details of how Beauty is being treated sexually.

Maybe you can find some ideas in these books.

Oh, I love those books! My favorite out of the three is 'Beauty's Punishment.'

Post Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:41 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: