BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Webs

please help me out!!!

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sboyle03@jcu.edu

please help me out!!!

Hi, my name is Sarah and I’m a 25 year old lesbian graduate student in psychology at Cleveland State University working on a master's thesis study about sexual orientation history, alcohol consumption, and experiences of same-sex attracted young women.

If you are a same-sex attracted women of any sexual identity (or once were), presently between the ages of 18-28, with at least a semester of college under your belt please help me out for the greater good of science by completing my anonymous online survey and passing the link on to any same-sex attracted friends you may have. The survey only takes about 10-15 minutes to complete.

Click the link below to help me out and take the anonymous survey now, and/or cut and paste this link to pass the survey on to your friends:

https://www.psychdata.com/s.asp?SID=119042

Also feel free to check out the MySpace group of women associated with this study if you have MySpace:

http://groups.myspace.com/samesexattractedfemalestudy

Thanks so much for your help Very Happy

Sarah C. Boyle
Cleveland State University
Department of Psychology

Post Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:22 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address  Reply with quote  
Ronja

Hm...I am from Austria...can I take part too? I just got to the form I have to fill out and I don't know what to fill into the blank "state". Embarassed

Post Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:27 pm 
sboyle03@jcu.edu

hmm yeah you participate too, that would be super. I guess where it asks the state just put EU, for europe, that should work, I'll remember what that means when i look at the data

Thanks again Very Happy
Sarah

https://www.psychdata.com/s.asp?SID=119042

Post Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:27 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address  Reply with quote  
Ronja

Okay..great. *heads off to fill out the form*

Post Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:36 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: