BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Coming Out....

Still in the closet kinda..

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
TweeksAnFrank

Still in the closet kinda..

K, so i know myself that i am lesbian and i ahae known this since i was 6 years of age..Only i didn'ht know what it was called at the time..From when i was very young i felt different from othet little girls and preferrred to play with the boys..I was a tomboy..As I got older it became more dieficult for me cuz i am butch and as you see mr you know whht i am..Thing is all my family know but it isn' t discussed..It'ss very difficult for me cuz i live in the deep south where at leas where i live there are no gay ppl..I havne't seen any and there is just one gay bar..And it is for men,,Even at work i have to be careful with what i say and do..So the thing is even if i wanted to comeeout i couldn't cuz it wouldn't be the smart thing to do..Question do i continue the way i 've been doing and live my life the way i have or do i kind of stick my foot in the crack of the door and let my hair dwon about some aspects of my lesbianisim?

Post Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:17 pm 
Eilidh
Moderators

Michaela,

It sounds like you are in a difficult situation. Your first concern should be for your personal safety. If you don't feel safe enough to come out, then don't force yourself to do it. Is there anyone in your daily life that may be particularly understanding if you did come out to them? Maybe you can talk to them first. In any case, if you do decide to come out, make sure you have a friend or friends you can rely on for support (in addition to everyone here at Mels Wink).

Keep us posted with your plans.

Wishing you all the best,
Eilidh

Post Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:11 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: