BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Coming Out....

should I tell my therapist ?
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mazer34

sure will folks,see her tomorrow,so I will try and be open and brave ! Rolling Eyes

Post Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:43 am 

i'm very intrigued at the thought of all the possibilities in this situation lol. i hope it goes well for you, and by "well", i mean i hope you get to talk your concerns and stuff out with her

Post Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:59 am 
mazer34

well,seen " J " today,I couldnt tell her and Im $*%£*** angry with myself,I just sat there for an hour in silence, I just couldnt get the words out at all ! I drove home swearing at myself and being so dam frustrated, she even wanted to do deep breathing with me Laughing Ohhhhhh I hate myself so dam much feeling this way ! Im so ashamed to having these feelings inside me about being attracted to other women ! Why am I like this,cant I simply just change me ?Maybe next thursday I will do it ! She says I can write things down so I will try that, she says she wont be freaked out at what I come out with and to "try her", but I couldnt spit the words out, I was just a quivering nervous wreck ! Crying or Very sad Worse when she starts to play with her legs in front of me ! *Drools at the mouth*

Post Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:21 pm 

i'm going to point out the obvious here. you're most likely attracted to her because she is there to listen to you, and you can trust her completely. that, and she's probably very hot lol
i'm sure she hears patients tell her she's attractive all the time, but it is of course, difficult to tell her about your feelings so directly. she's also in some sort of authority here. but, just think about it this way: you'll get to see a huuuuge smile on her face once you tell her lol
on a more serious note, it's a major step to getting to a deeper level of trust with this woman as a psychoanalyst, which is much more important for you. it has also been 10 months, which is a good time to start talking about your feelings for women with her.

Post Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:36 am 
Cavewoman

ever think of simply printing out this post? ... and giving it to her to read?... your original question, our answers, your responses.... it ALL speaks rather loudly and in its own way has a "well rounded" presentation of things as they are currently

Post Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:34 am 
storybellz

quote:
Originally posted by Cavewoman:
ever think of simply printing out this post? ... and giving it to her to read?... your original question, our answers, your responses.... it ALL speaks rather loudly and in its own way has a "well rounded" presentation of things as they are currently

I totally agree! Absolutely excellent idea, Cavewoman! Kudos to you!! Very Happy

Post Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:04 am 

yeah, i totally agree with Cavewoman. excellent idea.

Post Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:15 am 
mazer34

I think the basis is Im so scared she will tell me not to continue as her client as last week she said she couldnt see me anymore so I walked out and she came after me,yesterday she says she cares about me and our relationship has to be a lot closer and also the place I go to is run by church of scotland.I dont think the church would approve of me fancying the therapist somehow ! Rolling Eyes Anyway thanks so much for all your advice,I will take it on board next time I see her.

Post Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:52 pm 

that's terrible. she's not really resolving the issue, is she...?
i can see why it'd be for the best though.
what do you plan to do?

Post Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:28 am 
mazer34

I was on another forum to do with BPD (borderline personality disorder,I have been diagnosed with this recently Crying or Very sad ) and on it is a question about sexuality, as having this illnesss can afffect you seemingly and on it a women has the same feelings as me,straight,married with kids and confused so I photo copied it and will show my therapist it on thursday. Rolling Eyes

Post Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:15 pm 
mazer34

my therapist mentioned today about the piece of paper I gave her 2 weeks ago as mentioned before,I was so shocked,I did not expect her to read it,so when she brought the subject up today ,I felt so relieved and here I was talking about coming out to her etc,it felt so dam good ! Only thing is now she thinks I should tell my husband ! YIKES ! NO WAY ! Shocked

Post Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:48 pm 

I think it's exciting and such a relief when the person you like knows that you like her. I wish the person I like would just know how I feel without me telling her. I've never confess to anyone, sometimes I wish the person could read my mind. honestly, that would be so much easier. I'm happy for you.

Post Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:59 am 
Cavewoman

good for you mazer!
moving along....
quite a journey......

Post Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:09 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: