BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Coming Out....

Thank you

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic

Thank you

HI,

I'm a 28 year old woman who is in a long term heterosexual relationship. Ever since I can remember I have had conflicting emotions about my sexuality but have always chosen to enter relationships with men. This has many reasons behind it - not least family and societal; and yet over the last 8 years or so have had sexual experiences with members of the same sex. It is entirely confusing to me as though I am completely in love with my partner I find that there are times where I question what it is that I am doing and why I find it increasingly impossible to explore this other element to my sexuality. I have not hidden my previous relationships to certain members of my family or friends but these people are carefully chosen and I do not feel it possible to let them know any more than that it happened and not what I actually feel.

Anyway, my point in this post is that I have had read all members of the fourm's comments and would like to praise their support and advice to all the people out their that have - or continue to - struggle with what is or can be such a worrying and confusing time in their lives. I hope this forum has helped and continues to help all the people out their that seek advice or support.

Well done!

Post Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:40 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: