BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Coming Out....

Is this normal pre-out jitters?

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic

Is this normal pre-out jitters?

I'm due to move out in about a week after being in a straight relationship. I'm out to a couple of my friends a couple of his, my mum and my daughter.

Thing is over the last couple of days I've been feeling like I want to back out of what I've started, like I just want to pick up all the pieces I've blown apart and fix them back together, paste over the cracks and try to hold on to what I've got. Like I should just jump right back in the closet before it's too late and lock the doors.

Post Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:02 pm 
jetblack

I think you'll be happier in the long run if you're true to yourself.

Post Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:42 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Eilidh
Moderators

Jetblack said it as simply as you can. You need to be true to yourself. If you really *want*, with all your heart, to live a straight life and be in a straight relationship, if that's what will truly make you happy, then by all means, do it. If, on the other hand, you're tired of being in a straight relationship and not just tired of *this* relationship, then take a deep breath, push open those doors, and come out. Yes, it can be scary, but it's so much easier to breathe once you're on the other side.

Keep talking to us. We're here for you.

~Eilidh

Post Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:21 pm 
Dark prism

It's so darn easy to stick with what we know and what is easy, but something rather strong must have led you in the direction you have taken now. I think if you stop and go backward, you will always regret it.

Good luck on your journey.

Exclamation

Dp

Post Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:48 am 
findyourpassion

"To thine own self be true." I don't know who said that, and it's easier said than done, but important nonetheless.

Post Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:02 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: