BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Coming Out....

The signs were there . . .
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Angel1
Moderators

Oh nooooooo ...sorry (((((((Willow))))))))
I still wasn't logged in.........."Guest" in the last two replies is me Rolling Eyes

Angel1 x Exclamation

Post Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:47 pm 
Willow

Boy was I a fool. I thought she wanted to see me again. Turns out, she was gonna bring that asshat along, probably to ambush me. I'm not hurt I'm pissed. Not only did it seem like she wanted to meet with me, it sounded like she wanted to patch things up - be friends again.

I was wrong. AGAIN.

Now I have to change all my travel plans because she knows them. She probably shared them with him, had a big laugh over it too. I'm such an effing fool. And she can go EFF herself for all I care.

I didn't think she could disrespect me anymore than she already has. I didn't think she could shame me anymore than she already has.

I feel like such a fool.

Embarassed

I'm glad I found this out now instead of being ambushed - probably in public because that's where we were supposed to meet. I'm sure they both had some not so nice words for me if we all ended up in the same room together. How would you feel if the person your girlfriend almost cheated on you with wanted to meet up with your significant other in private again? Probably angry and not at all understanding. This was doomed from the start. What a fool I was. Embarassed

Post Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:16 am 
storybellz

Well Willow,

At least you have your senses about you. And, i am proud of you for following your instinct. Given how she has brocken you heart and dissappointed you before, it's not too far-fetched to assume that she may have done it again, in yet another way.

So, you go girl!! Be strong, and just continue to grow in confidence and stregth, while never losing heart, and you can't go wrong!

Please believe that somewhere in the wold is the perfect "real" friend for you. Just keep living, and life will lead you there. You just gotta believe it.

Cheers!

Post Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:41 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: