BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Member Introductions

My introduction

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Jem

My introduction

Well, it said member introductions. I am not really sure what to say here. I guess I am a 24 year old, who has only just started coming out. Two of my friends recommended that I check this place out, and so here I am. At this point I am not really sure what else to say, so I shall leave it at this.

Jem

My friends suggested I come here, because they thought this might be a good place for me to find out info on coming out etc.... just so we are all clear on what I am referring to.

Post Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:25 am 
Beyonce Welch

Welcome to Mel's ! Beyonce - Lesbian Bellydancer & Car Hop ! Arrow

A day without makeup is equal to a day in purgatory

Dangerous when blonde

Post Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:15 am 
Raven

WELCOME TO MELS chica, I'm glad your friends recommended us. I can't wait for you to learn all about how to be crazy, funny, wild, naughty . . . oh wait I'm not supposed to tell you that yet right. Coughs and tries again in a much more professional tone. Yes, you will learn a lot from listening to the fantastic people here by hearing their coming out stories and reading the boards.

Seriously though chica, I think what you'll really learn about from this site is you. Who you are and what you're about. And hopefully you'll make a few friends along the way. Knowing yourself is the most important thing and knowing that there's nothing wrong with who you are.

Kisses and again WELCOME TO MELS,
Raven

Post Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:17 pm 
Jem

Hi,

First off, thanks for the welcome Beyonce.... I have to say I must have spent an awful lot of days in purgatory because I never ever wear make-up, one might if they wanted to, go so far as to say I don't know how to put the stuff on... But not quite I think I have the basics down now.

Secondly Raven, I laughed so hard at your response, it was great. No need to be professional, I am just a little bit on the shy side, and therefore had No Clue what to say to introduce myself. I went through several options which all started to sound like "and I like long walks on the beach, and skipping through fields of daisies..." (I don't by the way, well I do like the beach but who doesn't?!?!). The point is I was starting to sound like a bad dating ad, and that seemed unappealing, and slightly generic. My decision, I figured if people wanted to know something, they would ask..... Simple enough I think.

Anyways thankyou both for the warm welcome.

Jem

Post Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:29 pm 
Angel1
Moderators

Hiya(((((((((((((jem))))))))))))))
Welcome To ~ Mels ~ hope that you enjoy spending time here hun.Pop into chat sometime, it's a great place to meet new friends.

((((((((hugs)))))))
Angel1 x x Exclamation

Post Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:50 pm 
Dark prism

wait..........you don't like skipping through fields of daisies???

Well then, I'm sorry hon, but you must not be a true lesbian. Everyone knows that every true lesbian LOVES skipping through fields of daisies. I do it every evening and twice on Sundays. I'm afraid we will have to revoke your Lesbian ID card and please leave your Camo pants and flannel shirt at the door. Wink LOL

Welcome to Mels! I do hope you stick around because I think you will like it here. We get a little crazy sometimes (not me, of course, hehe ) but all in all, we are a good bunch of women that like to support each other. I've made some amazing friends here and even have myself a girlfriend (who happens to be asleep on the bed behind me) that I found here at Mels. This place has done wonders for me, and has certainly changed my life by helping me to start living it.

I do hope you will stick around, and I hope to see you around the boards and maybe even in chat.

Dp

(Now I'm scampering off to reply to your other post like I said I would........yes, lesbians really do scamper......usually through daisies. Laughing )

Post Fri May 02, 2008 5:56 am 
Allison

Daisies? Whats up with daisies? LOL Welcome to Mels. Have a great time with these crazy women Wink

Alli

Post Sun May 04, 2008 1:29 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
storybellz

quote:
Originally posted by Dark prism:
wait..........you don't like skipping through fields of daisies???

Well then, I'm sorry hon, but you must not be a true lesbian. Everyone knows that every true lesbian LOVES skipping through fields of daisies. I do it every evening and twice on Sundays. I'm afraid we will have to revoke your Lesbian ID card and please leave your Camo pants and flannel shirt at the door. Wink LOL

Welcome to Mels! I do hope you stick around because I think you will like it here. We get a little crazy sometimes (not me, of course, hehe ) but all in all, we are a good bunch of women that like to support each other. I've made some amazing friends here and even have myself a girlfriend (who happens to be asleep on the bed behind me) that I found here at Mels. This place has done wonders for me, and has certainly changed my life by helping me to start living it.

I do hope you will stick around, and I hope to see you around the boards and maybe even in chat.

Dp

(Now I'm scampering off to reply to your other post like I said I would........yes, lesbians really do scamper......usually through daisies. Laughing )

Ohhh Dp,

I now dub you as best intro reply-er EVER!! That was super!

Oh, and 1 more thing... Welcome to Mels, Jem! Exclamation

Post Sun May 04, 2008 5:16 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: