BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Books and Story Writers

In the Rain

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Ursula

In the Rain

I am 29 years old divorced from Florida. I am a member of melsweb from last one month. I read many of stories here and like them very much. First I couldn’t gather enough courage to write here about my real life story but now I think that I should let you to know all cute ladies about it. My first experience with my friend Jessie. Yep she was Jessie 5’7, long dark brown hair, slim and so much attraction at her face. Without wasting of time I should say that she was amazing beautiful. Till then I didn’t know that why I always think about her may be cause I have lesbian gene inside me.
That was a rainy day when I was on the way of back to home from school. Just some people were there on the road and everyone was looking in hurry cause there were chances of heavy rain soon. I like rain so much that’s why I was so easy. Suddenly I hear voice of Jessie she was coming behind me. When she reached near to me. I saw at her face. She was completely wet with rain. Water drops were looking so gorgeous at her forehead; wet brown hairs were looking like melting chocolate on vanilla there. Her lips were pink and like fire in the rain. She starts walking beside me. We both were talking about our day in school about studies and weather when we reached at her home. Till then heavy rain were already started so she told me to stay at her home till the weather become ok, I felt her voice extremely polite and insisting so I entered in her home without saying a word. We both were totally wet in rain we put our things on the table and went in to wash room. She gave me a towel to wipe and she start drying her hairs with another. I was behind her so that I can see her actions clearly in the mirror. First she wipes her head and face. She start unbuttoned her blouse without any hesitation of my presence in the bathroom she was doing everything so freely and in a very charming way like that nobody else was there. She let down her blouse immediately after she unbuttoned it and start wipes her arms I was just staring her this was really amazing for me to watching my dream girl in just bra. Suddenly she turned to me and ask where I am I shocked and answer… no nothing..and again start wipe myself but couldn’t move my eyes anywhere else from her. She was cleaning her belly and twist at her knee to clean her legs they were so sleek and sexy even I couldn’t close my eyes for a single moment when she pull towel upside at her thighs. She ask me that she is going to take a shower and without any answer she start fill the bath tub mix fane and lay inside it. I noticed that inside water she pull her knees towards her face and in next step I see her hand were dropping her lacy wet panty on the floor. I couldn’t believe what I am watching. She call me near to her I couldn’t answer anything and start moving to her like a hypnotize person. I reached near to tub and saw lust in those two beautiful eyes I start undress myself open my t-shirt and my wet jeans it had soak lot of water so this was not easy to put it down so I sit on the edge of tub and take it out from my legs. I turn again towards Jessie and as I put on my foot in the tub she told me not like this and point at my panty with her finger I again pull my leg out from tub and roll down my panty and sit beside her in the water. Jessie asked me that how I am feeling …I just down my head at her shoulder without any answer. She start moving her fingers in my wet hairs slowly and I couldn’t stop to kiss at my shoulder and then in my hairs. When she kissed at my shoulder I felt so twinkles all over my body without saying any more word she lay over to me and I feel her hot breath at my face she came more closer and closer and until her lips touch to mine she start kissing me her lips were molding mine her tongue were exploring mine mouth everywhere when she left me we both were watching in each others eyes I make my tongue out for her and she start to lick and suck it passionately. In the water I was burning with lust of that mine first exposure with a girl. Her hands were already started massaging and folding my bare tits and when she remove her mouth from mine I start sigh….Ahhhhh….
She caught my hand and takes them to her erected nipples to start same with her, now we both were doing same act. I was feeling never before even I had masturbated many times before but that was really a different sensation there. Now this was not more comfort to get more in that short space she came out from the tub. That time the fane were sleeping from her tits down to her legs. She gave me hand to come out and in next second I was following her like a child. She start shower and hug me tightly under that. This was same like rain outside but the difference was that now we both were wet inside our pussies too. She slowly down her hand at my butt and her finger were trying to reach at my private part from back and soon after it reach there. She knee down there and start kissing at my thigh and her other hand were still at my back hole she took her mouth at my rose and give a soft kiss to it at first in my life I stop everything and to enjoy fully what she was doing there downside. her fingers were dancing at my clit and soon they enter in that valley. She start rubbing all walls there including my hidden G spot and giving me pleasure by sucking clit. I was moaning with joy this continue for next ten to fifteen minutes and when I got my cum at her mouth. She stands up again having a smile at her lips and I taste my own juice at her lips when she kissed me again. We stay there for next two minutes in same situation. Jessie asked me “have you enjoyed “ my answer was just a smile. After that she told me to do same to her as she did. Well I will write about that next time.

Post Fri Apr 22, 2005 3:25 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: