BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Books and Story Writers

'Missing' Graphic Novel

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
DarkChyldesKiss
Site Admin

'Missing' Graphic Novel

Ladies,

Raven and I have been throwing around an idea about making the whole 'missing' post into a graphic novel or even a comic book.

Mel has given us a green light on the project but we need something from the people who have joined on the post.

If you want to be included as a character in the book, we need your permission to use your posts. Also we will need some basic information on how you want your character to look. We can use your icon as a general description to build a character or we can use something close to who you are in real life. This goes as far as what kind of clothes you want your character to wear, hair styles, etc. Of course, some of the characters seem to be running around without clothes for some suspicious reason!

Anyone interested in participating, let us know. It's still in the early stages of planning so there is no huge rush.

All character drawings will be finalized with the actual person because we want it to stay personal .

Any ideas or suggestions are welcomed.

An email account will be set up if somebody wants to use a real life photo for us to build a character from.

As of now we are talking about staying in black and white or dark tones because of the basis of 'missing' happens in the middle of the night.

Here's where the ball is in your court! Let us know what you think? Let us know if you want your character to be included.

Biggest question in my mind is what does VP really look like???

Sincerely Naughty

LBI Wink

Post Thu May 19, 2005 1:53 am 
femmevirgo

Okay ideas on VP.....He/She should be a tiny little puppy/vibrator....Maybe a puppy look with vibrator center...and lots of cute fur! lol!!!!!!

Post Wed May 25, 2005 4:57 am 
SWAY

Im game for this, I can't wait for this, anything I can do to help you out, let me know. Wink

Dark, as we talked before, I think I either want to dress like a superhero with a big S on my shirt, or like a skater chic, whichever you like better.

I am in love with this idea. I want to help out on it. Smile

Hugs,
SWAY

Post Wed May 25, 2005 12:08 pm 
Bobby Mcgee

Hey Dark, I'm in love with the idea of a graphic novel on the basis of "missing" hehe I would love to see a sketch of me hanging onto the tree...lol..Anything I can help with just lemme know.
Bobby

Post Wed May 25, 2005 4:55 pm 
chame70

Missing....

Hi Dark,
I'm in! If there is a very femmy, slutty lesbian, lots of make-up, low cut revealing blouses and short tight skirts, that's me. I play guitar and my "Pocket Rocket"...(lol) No men please.
the fun is just beginning!!!!!
Hugs
chame

Post Wed May 25, 2005 6:46 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
chame70

Missing...One more trait in my character.....

Always HORNY.....

Post Wed May 25, 2005 7:35 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Dueceswild

I'm game..... as for me just make sure that you include the dark hair and dark eye's and I'll leave the rest to your imagination! p.s you can leave out the italian nose LOL....
Duece

Post Tue May 31, 2005 1:34 pm 
femmevirgo

hmmmmm.....well I guess that you can read Missing and decide what to put on me....half the time it seems for some reason...Im running around nude though,......just give me really good assets.....lmao~! Anyway...you know what I want to look like we have already discussed this! Twisted Evil

Post Tue May 31, 2005 3:10 pm 
DarkChyldesKiss
Site Admin

Bobby, you hanging on the tree will be a fun one! lol By the way did you chafe much? lol

Chame, You and your pocket rocket! lol No men allowed of course! lol

Duece, i've got an excellent imagination so................No dissing the italian nose! I happen to have a thing for italian women which includes their noses!

femme, don't worry i'll give you some great assets! You do seem to run around naked alot. I think that torn glide suit thing might be kind of sexy for you to wear with stilettoes!

Sincerely Naughty

Post Tue May 31, 2005 5:05 pm 
Bobby Mcgee

chafing

Nah Dark, chafing wasn't too bad with the tree. But when you slapped the chastity belt on me in chat the other night, that was kind of bothersome lmao. I can't wait to see the work in progress.

Bobby

Post Tue May 31, 2005 9:04 pm 
DarkChyldesKiss
Site Admin

Bobby,

Chastity belt? lol Strange things pass through my head at the oddest times. Seemed the thing to do especially after having shackled and chained! lol

Progress is slow. Still dealing with problems with the shoulder I dislocated not long ago.

Today its dealing with a hangover amongst other things. I feel like someone has taken a sledge hammer to my body! I was very happy that only beer was being served! The tequila a bit ago still has me twitching! Only saving grace of the bbq was the hot tub and company afterwards. <makes a note to remind self that I am not a spring chicken anymore>

Take care

DarkChylde

Post Wed Jun 01, 2005 12:53 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: