BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Webs

Running from Miss Right: a novel--sorry for double post!

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
ChickOfLit

Running from Miss Right: a novel--sorry for double post!

hi all!

i apologize for double post. i thought i was already logged in and after i posted i realized i wasn't.

here's a website that combines novel and community. i'm author of a unpublished novel titled RUNNING FROM MISS RIGHT. my agent and i are currently pushing it to publishers, with a bit of resistance. i've been told i'm a great writer...BUT the story of a girl who deals with her sexual identity, among other things, isn't enough to keep a story going.

my publicist and i, thus created a website for the book to market it in the hopes of getting an editor or someone interested in it: hence, http://www.runningfrommissright.com. On the site you will find sample chapters (I will be adding an additional one monthly, up through August), a new serial I'm doing for the site titled "Femme2Femme", my web blog, and a Delphi forum where people can congregate and discuss the book, life, love, relationships, etc.

The novel is dubbed (by me and my publicist - lol) as chick lit with sexual twist...or LES LIT.

Check it out...let us know what you think!

Shon Bacon

what happens when you fall in love with someone you least expect?
http://www.runningfrommissright.com

Post Sun May 30, 2004 10:04 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: