BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Moans & Groans

the horrors of MPD

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
MistressHaven

the horrors of MPD

Due to much stress and strain. I dont remember writing half of the posts that are here. My doc says that it is due to lack of sleep. I started to show signs of phycotic behavior. But due to wonderful drugs I am starting to feel more like myself. However after reading some of the posts I realized that I did not make my love look as wonderful as she is. Broken up or not she is still the most wonderful person I have ever met and I want my posts to reflect that. I was not the wonderful person I am now when I posted this so out of respect for her I am going to go through and delete anything that does not make her look like the beautiful woman she is.

love,
MH

Last edited by MistressHaven on Sun Aug 21, 2005 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:36 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Loversheart2

Hugs MH

Rolling Eyes MH hugs dear friend, Please read your pm. I understand what your going through more then you know. No Im not MPD but I live with it everyday around me. Please know if you need to type, vent or cry or just want someone to listen I am here for you. Laughing Please just let me know if I can help in anyway. Here for you sis.

Post Sat Aug 06, 2005 2:19 pm 
MistressHaven

thank you. I have read the pm and replied. even tried to get you into chat lol

MH

Post Sat Aug 06, 2005 2:38 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
DanceofSorrows

(((((MH)))))

No one will delete this (except if you wish it). I hear your painful cry for help and surely we will together find a way to get you free counseling via phone, or email if you like. Hang in there, holding you.

Dance~

Post Sat Aug 06, 2005 5:30 pm 
Phoenix
Moderators

(((((MH))))))))

i know the spiral all to well MH, not from MPD, but my own issues that often get a hold of me. I find calm breathing, in for 4, hold for 4, exhale for 4, hold for 4 and just keep doing it. Focus on the breathing, and feel your body relax. It does help.

hugs,

brat

Post Sat Aug 06, 2005 6:37 pm 
Tigger
Site Admin

Smile (MH)

We are all here for you and will help in what ever way we can.

Tigs

Post Sat Aug 06, 2005 10:09 pm 
Linda Bray

MH,
Hey there sweet one.....big hugs to you. I would like to offer you some assistance...no charge. Think about it hun and let me know. I also want you to know that I would not try to get rid of the others in no way whatsoever. Also...i need for you, Mel to respond to this and not the others. If you do not know how to do this I can help you with that as well.
Peace,
linda

Post Sun Aug 07, 2005 4:49 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
DarkChyldesKiss
Site Admin

MistressHaven,

Nobody is perfect. I can only imagine what you are going through but know that I am here if you need me. Sorry I haven't been around much but my shoulder surgery has left my with use of one arm.

Big Hugs

DarkChylde

Post Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:02 am 
SWAY

Last edited by SWAY on Thu Aug 25, 2005 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:17 am 
LvNXtacy

I can only imagine what you are going through. As the ladies before me have stated, I am here. If there is anything at all I can do, please ask. Hang in there and I pray you can get through this as quickly as possible.

Post Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:45 pm 
MistressHaven

you ladies are so wonderful. I am out and in action. Councling would help but I would never wish to intrude on you. I am doing a lot better but that could be the meds talking. LOL. I am back to being online all day so I hope to see all my lovlies soon.

love,
MH

Post Sun Aug 21, 2005 1:58 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: