BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Moans & Groans

What do I do?

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
ihilanilover

What do I do?

I am a freshman at cal and I am in love with my roommate. We have been very active since my second night here, but now I've started having these outbreaks on my lips. I've asked her if there is anything I need to know and I have asked her to be tested. She refuses to talk about it, but she continues to demand that I go down on her. What do I do? I don't know how to handle this and I can't possibly go to my family with this.
Crying or Very sad

Post Mon Oct 17, 2005 1:58 am 
ihilanilover

Come on! I really need help here

Post Mon Oct 17, 2005 2:10 am 
blissed

You have to assert yourself here. It's your health and if your gf loves you back, she should be open and honest with you. Get to an STD clinic and have yourself tested for Genital warts and Herpes and if your gf really really refuses to discuss it and still demands to go down on you, I know it's very very hard but you'll have to accept that your relationship is over, because she has no respect for you. Don't withhold non sexual love and affection, but be disciplined and refuse sex until she discusses the problem, and either admits to an STD or gets tested. If you love her and tell her that if she is infected you won't leave her, that will help her discuss it with you, and tell the truth. If it turns out she has no respect for you, you must be strong, (even if she's dominant) and have respect for yourself. I know it's difficult. The average STD clinic should be able to advise you as well. Good luck.

Post Mon Oct 17, 2005 2:52 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
cupcakes

I think you should have yourself checked first. Does your university have a health center? I think most do, and your parents don't get notified. University health centers are used to dealing with STD's and freaky shit, so don't be scared or embarrassed.
Hopefully they'll find that you just have an allergic rash or something.

Breakouts are like pimples rt? warm water and soap. Maybe some listerine?

so yes, first thing in the morning, go see a doctor.
Deal with your roommate after.
And definately don't go down on her. Don't be so pussy whipped.. she's not gonna leave you for not doing her for a few days. And even if she tries, she won't get far since she's stuck living with you for the semester anyways. So you can just charm the pants off her when it clears up.

~cupcakes

Post Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:10 am 
Jules

Yikes! Sounds like you are in quite a situation...I hope you have gone to see someone and have been tested. However, if you have not, please remember that herpes (if that is what it is) can lie dormant in a person's system for years until it is brought out by: stress, illness, lack of sleep or a poor diet. You may not have gotten it from this girl, just remember that...Give her the benefit of the doubt. If she truly denies having any of these diseases, maybe she doesn't. However, the fact that she still wants you to go down on her, knowing that you have these "breakouts", I would be a little concerned....

Post Tue Oct 18, 2005 3:40 pm 
baby_dyke86

I'm going to revert to an old saying I heard when I was about 12 years old: Just say no. =P

Post Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:59 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
Cavewoman

Do not engage sexual relations now.
Get checked.
Question her "loving regard" for you.
Respect yourself.

Post Wed Oct 19, 2005 6:02 am 
sothernnite

Make You?? I think not...You are over 18.....orclose..lol... She cant make YOU do anything...so dont do it.

go get checked behind her back if you have to...then when the results come in...share them with her...then hope she has enough sense to go herself

Post Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:11 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: