BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Articles & Essays

The first time

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Alemona

The first time

How did it really started? This question is relevant.
I tried to remember, first i search about my first time, but I didn’t really found. In fact I think that it is coordinated outfit. There are no eventful memmories or precise event wich could have suddenly make my life over.

When I was a little girl, I used to have a lot of admiration for certain women, when I walked in the street I looked at them and I wondered which one I would like to be my mom.
At school, I started to admire my teachers.

In high school, I fell in love with my chemistry teacher, let’s call her Miss A.
Then I understood, there couldn’t be any doubt: I had desire for certain women.
If I say fall in love without talking about admiration it’s because this time it was different.
Indeed, in school when my classes with the teacher was over I started to think to something (or someone) else, I didn’t really care, so I just thought it was a lack of love, or something like that.
But when my classes stop with Miss A. next year, I was still obsessed with her.
I started to stay close from the windows at certain classes then I could see her, I knew her timetable almost by heart, I made my best to cross her in the hall and say “hi” to her. When she answered to me I could feel my heart beating and in was like butterfly flying in my belly.
Fall in love with a woman is not a choice it is something that happens and you can’t control it even if it’s quite frightening. At the bengining you think that you got an incurable disease and you feel so lonely.
It is a classic way to realize it, but it could’nt be less clear.
When I went in College, I started to try to meet girls, and then I realize what I would have to face…
The first girl I went out with wanted to have sex with her best boyfriend and I, and she wasb’t eveb ready for a new relationship cause she just had a hard break before, so I left…
The next girl was having an affair with a boy during my relation with her she wasn’t even hiding, I left again…
And finally the next girl only get out with me and no one else, this was really cool. But the matter was that she was bestfriend with her ex girlfriend and it was quite hard for me so I left again but I felt better. I was sure that a woman could have a relationship with another woman and that was not only sexual.
So some lesbian are like me, they have a heart and feelings…

(sorry to make it so long and so unperfect cause my english is not really nice , but this a story of a french girl hope you'll like it)

Post Wed May 23, 2007 2:51 pm 
Eiregirl

Alemona,

It seems that you have a good understanding of what love is...or at least what it should be Smile

Hugs,
Eiregirl Arrow

Post Wed May 23, 2007 6:13 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Alemona

Thank you^^ Embarassed
Exclamation

Post Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:49 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: