BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Coming Out....

Coming out to my bf...
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
cale

Coming out to my bf...

Afther only few weeks that i am here on Mels i come out in front of my bf and feel like ...cant describe .."easy''..
We have long..long seriously conversation and i think there will be more..but i have his support.
I want to tanx all nice ladies who help me to to figuring that i must make move...and I did it
hugs
cale

Post Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:33 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Dark prism

Congratulations, Cale!

I'm really glad you got a good response from him, and I'm glad you have come to realize more of who you are.

Good luck on your journey!

Dp

Post Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:48 am 
Eilidh
Moderators

Congratulations, cale!
I'm so proud of you! You are lucky your boyfriend supports you, too.
Good luck on the rest of your journey.

Hugs,
Eilidh

Post Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:40 pm 
Footprint

Wow................. (((((((((((((((((((((((CALE))))))))))))))))))))))

I am sooooooooooooooooooo happy to hear that.....that is so wonderful you found the strength to come out to your bf. I saw that you felt very unhappy and trapped but now you sound so much more...FREE!!!! WONDERFUL!!!

CONGRATULATIONS, CALE!!!!!!!

A big hug,

Footsie

Post Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:10 pm 
realwoman

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Way to go girl, that is the first step to living in peace and honesty with yourself... and kudos to him too for giving you his support...

Keep us updated on your process and progress!!

Hugs,
~real

light is to darkness as love is to fear...

Post Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:44 am 
cale

Tanx girls….I'd just like to say like, a massive thank you to everyone...thats gives me courage to come out and of course keep reading posts and learn.I have hard time in my ordinari life and still fell unhappy and so trapped but this is the most beautifully things that happened to me.I ask myself am i on the end or this is beginig of....new way of living.
My bf....yes he gives me support but i knowe him werry well...17 years..huh.We buy the house and ring,HHUUUHH To complicate.I havent answeres on some questions.He think that everithing of this was born from him sex fantazie.We have problem in our sex(me, not him,for me thats not in top 5,for him that top 1) and one day HE sugest to call some girl to join us....from that day i start to tolk with myself who i am acctualy?Now i knowe that everything start many many years ago... now i knowe why dont like to wear skirts..
I try to explane him that first time i must be alone with girl.And maybe afther that i will knowe more to tell what i feel...i am so afraid and little ‘lost in translation”.He scary me when come one day with stuped sex newpapper and sead “ lets call some girl”!!!
Oh i feel like i won a battle but war is still go on

I will tru to enjoy in my journey but must tell you that my driving licence isnt valid since march...lol ssshhh about that i will fix it...
But most important things is that i come out in front of me for first time...and feel FREE !Now my way of living has sence...if i only could jump at the sea and dive how I am HAPPY but instead of that i will go on large music festival EXIT and listen PENDULUM(my wedding party was on PENDULUM party in Belgrad 16 .12.06...hahaha and i am fan of them)What coincidence...they coming again and i can belive that i will cerebrate my coming out on Pendulum?(watch in tickets -6 days left)
I am so happy at the moment...
(((((((((((((((((((Dark prism, Eilidh, Footsihunter,Real))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Hugs to all
Cale

Post Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:51 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
cale

Girls..here I am...and finaly with great news..
I don't knowe from wich one to start...i did not posted enything (bu i read a lot and learn a lot)and did not go in chat room sice couple days ago..I simple did not have to say enything untyl now.
First I broke up with my bf...frendly broke.We still live together but i search other place near my new colldege.
That is second..01.10 i start with school afther 11 years.My new colledge is sports academy for training in swimming.I am so proud on me..becose i need 11 years to do it and finaly ...huhu JJJEEEEE....
Therd is that i am todey COMEOUT to my family ps. terapeuth..and i am soooo happy ..i feel easyer .We agree that we tell news to ma parents and brother when time come for that.She gives me advice...she suppots me to be who i am.
For me ...new way of living and everything startd here on mels
THAX TO ALL
Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Post Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:33 pm 
MysteryGirl
Moderators

Cale, I couldnt be more happy for you, I was around the first day you came into Chat - what a great move forward. Well done!

Noni Exclamation

Post Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:14 am 
cale

..jes noni ..i remeber too...dificulty ina language...and plus so confuze..heheh Exclamation Exclamation (((((((((((noni))))))))))))))
..end now i everyhing is more easier Very Happy Very Happy

Confused hehe i forgot to log in...maybe i am in love
Laughing

Post Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:40 am 
Eilidh
Moderators

cale,

Good for you! I am so proud of you; you have come such a long way! Be sure to keep us posted after you talk with your parents and brother.

(((Big hugs))),
Eilidh

Post Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:32 pm 
KatieLover

Glad to hear that someone's experience was better than mine. Congrats and I wish nothing but luck.

Post Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:57 am 
Footprint

oh WOW!!!! (((((((((((((((((Cale))))))))))))))))))))))

This is so wonderful to hear, cale, I am really happy for you....wow..... you have made so many new, big steps within such a short period of time, WOW........... I am speechless!

Keep up your great courage and energy to change into who you really are and want to be!

A big hug, Footsie Exclamation

Post Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:52 pm 

Oh girls...i am so happy ....you didlt forgot me......and when i remeber how i was scary and comfuze..and my forest time in my privat life...
But now is evrithing different..such wonerfool...and you gues what....i am in lowe..true lowe..i hope that we willcome together here to say hello and send greetings from here...
footsi...i cant forget you...tanx my friend...and all of you
Bug hugs for all
Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
mels is such wonerful place

Post Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:06 pm 
cale

i am again forgot to log in....hehhehe Arrow Arrow

Post Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:48 pm 
Footprint

*can't say anything but SIGH*

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((cale)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I am really happy for you....*another sigh*... I remember a couple of months ago and how you sounded then compared to now.....wow! Well done, very well done my friend.....

Keep it up!!!

Footsie Exclamation

Post Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:58 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: