BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Coming Out....

The fear of coming out but wasn't so bad.

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Elena1980

The fear of coming out but wasn't so bad.

I was in denial for a long time. I would date men but did not feel comfortable sleeping with them. I told a few of my friends a couple of years ago I think I may be a lesbian but they just told me that they think I feel that way because I am uncomfortable sleeping with men. I would listen to how much my straight friends were in love and loved sex and could never connect.

A few of my straight friends got me into the L Word and I found myself to crave that type of relationship. I would watch it over and over again because I felt I could relate to it. This past year I started looking online to meet women. It wasn't until August when I joined a lesbian dating site and met someone I knew that I was into women.

I met someone and we talked all day and night for a few weeks. Things moved very quickly because we felt comfortable with eachother. One day we finally met when she came up to see me and it was a complete disaster. We both seemed completely different in person then on the phone. I was also scared because it was my first time dating a woman. I was on a brink of a panic attack all day so I came across as very nervous and she picked that up.

After the diasterous night she left and I felt horrible. I sat outside drank beer and cried. No one knew what was going on but I had to tell someone. I felt like I was going into crisis. I called a friend and then my roommate and told them about me. My friend wasn't surprised she figured it out when I told her I was dating "someone" and my roommate was cool with it too. The next day, I called out of work and spent the day in tears. I then told my mother and a few of my other friends. I fell hard for her fast and could not handle these emotions.

We did start talking again and we started to see eachother every weekend. I fell in love fast. I started to tell everyone that was close to me and fortunately everyone was very accepting even though a few people thought it was a phase and go back to men.

I've never felt so comfortable with someone before. I am scared to death she will leave me and we do have a lot of the same issues. She reads me very well more than anyone else in my life. We sense eachothers' moods and feelings and its not always a good thing. Lately we have been fighting a lot because we have both been hurt in the past but I am trying to work on myself because I love her and I want to work through this.

I guess this is long enough! Laughing I'll end it now.

Post Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:12 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: