BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> General Chit Chat

ROMANCE HELP

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
kendall

ROMANCE HELP

Ok so my girlfriend loves it when I am romantic...but I am running out of ideas...help me ladies....ive done the running baths and leaving notes and flowers, candy...you name it ive tried it...

i need some ideas...give me some please. Confused

Post Thu Feb 24, 2005 8:48 pm 
Jules

hmmm romance, I love this topic. I love things that don't cost anything, only your time...How about slow dancing in the living room? Light some candles and turn on some soft music. Messages on the bathroom mirror in lipstick or use your finger so the message only shows up when the mirror gets fogged up. In the summer, pick some wild flowers on the side of the road. Leave corney messsages in her lunch box or wallet...awwwww I could go on and on, but that's enough for now...

Post Fri Feb 25, 2005 5:48 pm 
kendall

thanks jules, i appreciate it. im trying to romance her all i can...i am so in love with her and i want her to know it.

Post Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:53 pm 
Phoenix
Moderators

I love the SHMLY game. Write it on a card, and hide it somewhere, when She finds it then it's her turn to hide it for You. You can put something special with it. SHMYLY.... See how much I love You !

Last edited by Phoenix on Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Sat Feb 26, 2005 11:44 pm 
Jules

SHMILY is great, I had forgotten all about that one!

Post Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:41 pm 
kendall

thanks ladies, i appreciate the feedback.

Post Tue Mar 01, 2005 1:29 pm 
ashamed

aha, so we speak about romance...does anybody here don't like romance or just don't understand it? i've never thought that i can be a romantic person...but sometimes it can happen. do you know when? when i'm in love. strange, no?))))kendall, do you hear your heart? do you want to do something good for your girlfriend? so, just feel it. you can invent something intersting for her...and your heart will help you)))so it's not a full answer for your question)))my own question in this topic is at the begining of my message)))

Post Thu Mar 03, 2005 6:42 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
Mairi bheag

Romance is not what you do, it's how you do it.

Anything you plan - flowers, chocolates, little notes - can seem contrived, arch, corny. A genuine smile, however, or a squeeze of the hand, works wonders. Try saying "I love you" during a lull in the conversation.

Here's a tip from a straight friend of mine. She has been married for about twenty years or so, and she actually flirts with her husband. It's charming to watch. One day they came to visit, I made them coffee, and they sat on opposite sides of my lounge. I told them that they could sit together on my sofa, and she said to him, "Yes, come on. You KNOW you want to!" they both laughed, and snuggled down comfortably together. Now THAT'S romantic.

Post Fri Mar 04, 2005 6:56 pm 
artful dodger

I enjoy giving a massage with lavender and geranium oil - it smells lovely, is relaxing and a lovely thing to do for someone else! Smile

Post Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:24 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: