BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Books and Story Writers

New Lesbian Drama "Teacher's Pet"

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
theblack

New Lesbian Drama "Teacher's Pet"

My new novel is available at www.authorhouse.com. I've received dozens of positive reponses in the first month. Here's the promo splash and a couple of excerpts:

She’s kept her secret hidden from the world. She’s denied herself the love for which her heart and body yearns. But when a new student enters her life, her dreams of love and happiness seem about to become reality…if she’s willing to take the chance to peruse it.

But just as that love begins, someone threatens not only to take it away, but to ruin her career and her life. To save herself, she must either give in to her unknown enemy or somehow find the courage and means to fight back.

The Black takes readers on an unforgettable journey into a world of erotic obsession, intense love and dark mystery, a world of dreams realized and long-hidden secrets revealed.

Excerpt 1.

Reggie gave her an evil, victorious smile. She knew that he knew he’d beaten her, and she despised herself for her weakness. But his words had chilled her soul. It was as if he had looked into the very depths of her heart, and she was simultaneously outraged and terrified. “Get out. Get out now, damn you.” She hated the tremor, the vulnerability in her voice.

“Okay Miss Payne, I give up,” Reggie said. “I’m going, but you need to hear me out first. I think you’re waiting for Prince Charming or some knight in shining armor to come rescue you from your sad little existence. You think there’s somebody out there who’s perfect for you, someone you’ll feel safe enough with to let into your secret little world. Well, guess what? There are no knights anymore and there never was a Prince Charming, especially for someone who’s got something to hide. There are only more guys out there like me and all the other people you keep outside the boundaries of your life. None of us are special, and if you don’t want to be alone forever, you’d better learn to accept that fact. Okay, so maybe I’m not the guy for you, but I don’t think any man would fit into the fantasy you’ve created. Just remember this: One day you’re going to find yourself up against a wall and you’re going to really need someone. It happens to all of us sooner or later. I hope for your sake that you’re not alone when that day comes.”

Excerpt 2.

A thrill of alarm shot up her spine. Something felt wrong. Some primal instinct warned her that danger was near. Janet climbed quickly off the bed. Now fully awake, she stood naked and alert in the empty room.

What did she say to me?

Their clothes were still on the floor at the foot of the bed.

Would Kim leave without her clothes?

Perhaps, but the sight of the girl’s tee shirt, shorts, and underwear abandoned on the floor brought on a fresh wave of panic. Janet tugged on her jeans and blouse and padded out of the bedroom in anxious search of her young lover.

The hallway was dark, adding to her anxiety.

Weren’t the lights on when we came up here?

Gathering her courage, she eased down the hall toward the stairs, feeling her way with one hand against the wall.

Where the hell is the light switch?

Her eyes gradually adjusted to the dark, and she spotted a thin ribbon of illumination at the far end of the hall. A door down there was slightly ajar, and the light came from the room beyond. Janet moved faster down the corridor toward that light.

As she passed the closed doors along the way she felt that thrill of anxiety again, as if she expected something to spring from one of the rooms and drag her down from behind. Her skin crawled and she felt the hairs on the back of her neck stiffen in anticipation of a cold, clammy hand grabbing her from the darkness, but she resisted the urge to run, to give in to what she knew was irrational fear.

She reached the door of the lit room and shoved it open without hesitating. She didn’t know what was on the other side but she was mad to get into the light, to escape the threatening darkness behind her.

You can search the site by book title or author name: The Black

Post Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:45 am 
femmevirgo

I checked this site out and I could not find anything on this book! Just thought I would let you know!

Post Thu May 26, 2005 4:05 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: