BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Moans & Groans

just my feelings
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
ashamed

just my feelings

well...i have a problem...with my "best friend". i can't call her now in this way. i can't believe this person. at this moment, when i write this all, i feel onle one, i hate her. i want to punch her...oh, my god...i knew that i can't believe her, always knew it...but...i won't belive to anybody anymore.

Post Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:58 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
Mairi bheag

Want to talk about it?

Post Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:17 am 
ashamed

and do you want to discuss it?))))

Post Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:01 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
Mairi bheag

I just wanted to let you know that if there was something you did want to talk about, there are people here who would listen. If I can't help, I'm sure there will be someone who can.

No pressure. If it's too painful just sit with it for a while.

Mb

Post Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:06 pm 
ashamed

pain...no, it's not pain...it's a disappointment...well, i see it so...and not only about my friend...just i don't like people...i wish i couldn't be one of them

Post Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:12 pm 
Mairi bheag

People are imperfect. It's the tragedy of being human.

What would you like to be instead?

Post Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:04 pm 
ashamed

to be instead?)))nothing, it's better not to see anything in this world. i love only nature, people doesn't, few people do. well, have you ever thought, that you're not you. your thoughts are not yours. i felt it. there is something inside me, yeh, it's a part of me, it's practilly me, but not me. have you ever thought why you think about something, what it is and where it is from? i thought. don't think that i'm mad...hm...though...who knows)))i'm looking for a good psychologist or somebody near it...soon i'll go and try to know if there is something wrong with me or not. people don't like persons who are not like they are)))

Post Sat Mar 26, 2005 11:48 am 
Mairi bheag

quote:
Originally posted by ashamed:
have you ever thought why you think about something, what it is and where it is from?

Now that is a familiar feeling. Yes. It is a worrying thing when it happens, because suddenly I don't feel in control any more. I don't think you are the only person who feels this way - many people have moments, or whole periods, when they are not entirely rational.

I can see that you are not happy. You have an angry-looking avatar, and have picked a negative-sounding name for yourself. It sounds as though you feel rather alien in the culture that's around you.

I'm not a psychologist, and so I don't want to mislead you. I'm calling out for some assistance from anyone else on the forum...

Post Sat Mar 26, 2005 1:30 pm 
ashamed

Mairi bheag, you know...i like you, really)))i've read your story...it's a pity that's only one...i'd like to communicate with you, but not on forum...do you have anything?

Post Sat Mar 26, 2005 6:15 pm 
Mairi bheag

quote:
Originally posted by ashamed:
Mairi bheag, you know...i like you, really)))i've read your story...it's a pity that's only one...i'd like to communicate with you, but not on forum...do you have anything?

Let me think about this.

Post Sun Mar 27, 2005 6:33 am 
ashamed

heh...think about it? yeh, think, for a long time think!)))or maybe i'm a bad person and just try to speak to you cause i want to kill you? or maybe i want to kill the whole world? Laughing funny...to think about communicate or not to communicate...ok...i'll be waiting for you))))

Post Sun Mar 27, 2005 9:51 am 
Mairi bheag

No, It's not that at all.

Firstly, I feel that I might not be the right person for this role. I'm not typical of the women who use this forum, and I do not feel I have any great gift as a counsellor.

Secondly, I am concerned that carrying on a conversation elsewhere would take you out of this community. And I feel sure that there is better support for you here than I could offer.

I'm not afraid of you, not in the slightest. If I am afraid of anything, I'm afraid of letting you down. That's why I need to think about this, and also why I hope someone else may come into this discussion who is better equipped for it than I am.

I'll get back to you about this.

Mb

Post Sun Mar 27, 2005 10:42 am 
wyldhart

I'd like to add the following comments-

Mairi- I commend you on your efforts to guide this young one. We are all teachers in this journey. We all know the struggle of coming into our own so to speak. The journey is filled with the complexity of negative emotions and confusion. That is a part of growing up and of acceptance of oneself. We've been there, got the shirt and hated the fit. Once we've grown into our own skin, the fit is remarkable.

Ashamed- Your last comments disturbed me and I don't think you want to define yourself in that way. A petulant child that didn't hear what she wanted . I think you need realize that Mairi is extending the hand of friendship your way. You will be touched and guided by her in a positive way. Respect her.

A option that is open to the you both of you Ladies is to set up a time to meet in the chatroom- just a thought.

warm hugs
wyld

Post Sun Mar 27, 2005 10:44 am 
ashamed

wyldhart, young one? it's so boring to think about a teen that she's young. you don't know me. you all are so adult, oh my god. i know it sound angrily, but be sure i don't want to say it in such expression. i don't ask for help, or to speak to me about one problem. you think you know much more...it sounds stupid...i know i look like a little girl who trys to show something to this world and to find her place..maybe there are some other reasons, but believe me i understand much more than i should. and it's better to be stupid one and not to see people around you. trying to kill my spite. so difficult. i'm looking not for support, just for intercourse(is it correct?). that's all i think

Post Sun Mar 27, 2005 6:40 pm 
quartermoon

ashamed....communication...intercourse...is just what you are being offered....

now it is your choice....

you can take the hand....or reject it...

love n light...

katie

Post Sun Mar 27, 2005 7:27 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: