BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Coming Out....

in denial

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Rankchrst

in denial

hey everyone.. i am a 23 female.. deep down inside i know i am gay, but fail to admit it. i dont like people to judge me.. i am very sensitive and emotional type.. ever since i was a little girl i always drew many rainbows and i am always so fascinated with anything rainbow when i see it.. I always watch the L word.. Its hard to admit i am gay, because i have dated 3 girls faithfully and they all used me and cheated on me, so i went back to an ex bf of mine and i am really not happy now, quite miserable.. I just miss the touch of a woman. I just always have awful luck in finding true love and a soulmate.. all people use me and take me for granted.. i am a good woman.. why do all good woman get treated so awfully?? its like i have had bad luck with both men and woman and cant really trust neither.. I have loads of morals also.. I am just lonely now and sad, want somebody to chat too..

Post Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:43 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
realwoman

Hi Chris

Your post here is quite similar to your previous previous post, here http://www.melswebs.com/generalboards/viewtopic.php?p=43897, where you have sketched the same situation, and where you have been offered very sound advice. Perhaps you can tell us if you followed the advice we gave you?

In your previous post, you said you think you are gay 'cause you like to wear mens clothes', and here you say you like drawing rainbows and watching the L-Word. As we said there, none of these things makes you gay.
Also, if you are not happy with your bf, you need to make a decision for yourself, ie either try and resolve your problems, or break up with him.

The best advice I can give you is to make peace with yourself, and try and understand yourself, and to get someone professional to help you with that... because once you have made peace with yourself, you will find that you are no longer miserable, and you wont allow ppl to use you anymore

Do let us know about your progress

Hugs,

~real

light is to darkness as love is to fear...

Post Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:40 am 
Rankchrst

hey whats up.. Oh i been seeing a therapist for years now, so thats not an issue though.. I also have had 3-4 past ex gfs.. I just like girls a lot and fantasize about them and always look at them.. I see men more as brothers then anything.. A lot of times i do have trust issues with woman and men.. I really have problems with both sexes.. I had no luck with both. Both sexes abused me-physically and sexually.. Both took advantage of me and robbed me, so I dont have any real connections with anybody. What kind of situation are u facing urself?

Post Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:04 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
realwoman

Chris, if you read around a little here, you will see that i do not 'face' any kind of situation... I am completely at peace with myself, and because of that, I am happily married to the most wonderful woman in the world.

Maybe if you read what I told you, about facing yourself? And tell us about that?

~real

light is to darkness as love is to fear...

Post Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:48 pm 
Ditamadge

kudos to you realwoman on being happily married!

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:01 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: