BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Member Introductions

How does everyone see someone like myself?

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
CherryMilk

How does everyone see someone like myself?

For those who seen my introduction...I a person who was born with a male body and feel more like a female and thinks like one as well in many ways. I have no real strong desire to change my body but if I had a chance and it could be done pretty well, I would do so. As far as I been able to be more of a female has been online in MMORPG games and a few chat rooms. (for socializing only...nothing dirty) I just like being treated and seen as female by everyone...except those pervy guys... I mean it is really nice to be able to speak with girls about many topics without them thinking I am coming on to them or any other bad things. I know that I will never be seen or treated as a real woman but it is nice to be treated as I have been by my online female friends.

I guess I just want everyone to get to know me a bit and tell me what you think of myself. I am just a really shy person and I don't want to say anything out of place...so I just kind of need to have a feel of where I stand.

Feel free to ask me anything you may need so everyone will be able to know a bit more about myself.

Post Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:04 am 
Mystic

Oy, I will treat you and see as you want me to see you.

Post Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:38 pm 
Greenshadow

I have had many transgendered/gender dysphoric friends and aquaintances, and firmly believe in treating people as whatever sex and/or gender they prefer to be treated as (or both, or neither, or somthing else entirely, depending on the person in question). This policy of course extends to you as well.

Post Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:00 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Angel1
Moderators

Hello there *(((((((((((Cherrymilk)))))))))
I always treat Everyone with the utmost respect, no matter what their sex/gender.So whoever you are friend, i shall treat you just the same as i would anyone else. Smile

Welcome To Mels

with love Angel1 x Exclamation

Post Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:35 pm 
Hawaiian

Aloha Cherry,

I agree with the ladies who've posted, however, I think that I need to add my personal point of view...it doesn't really matter one rat's a$$ what other people think of you, it's what you think of yourself that matters. When that's positive, people's responses to you are also positive. Never mind polling strangers for their opinion of you...get on with being you.

~Hawn

Post Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:26 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: