BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Moans & Groans

My girl left today

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
AFAALF

My girl left today

It's a sad day today. My girlfriend left. She's nine hours away in Clarkesville, TN Crying or Very sad she's going to college there. This is her first time out on her own. Her family never let her do anything (can't accept she's a lesbian) so it'll be good for her to get away. I'm stuck in VA until about january then i hope to join her in TN so we can have a life together. I'm over protective and I'm worried she'll get hurt. She just left today and I already feel lost Sad I don't know what to do Crying or Very sad

Post Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:53 am 
storybellz

Awww, don't worry. Just the simple fact that she's off to college says that she's got a good head on her shoulders. I'm sure she'll be ok. But, that's sweet of you to worry like that, it shows you are truly her girlfriend Arrow

The 2 of you have love, you've got brains, and you've got patience...now, just have faith Wink Exclamation

Post Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:26 am 
kultis

Awww ((((((AFAALF)))))))
You remind me so much of my sweetie, I'm sure she'll be just fine. Don't worry too much. I do know how it feels to worry about someone, she's gonna be in good hands.

Take care, hun Idea

Exclamation kultis

Missing, dreaming, wanting
To step on that plane again
Go somewhere far, far away
Where dreams do come true

© kultis

Post Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:04 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
AFAALF

I know she'll be ok I just can't help but worry. She's staying with her aunt and uncle right now until I think August 17 then she'll be in a dorm. She wants me to come see her before her classes start but i don't know if i can. I didn't get to see her much when she was here because her parents wouldn't let us. Now she's about 9 hours away Sad now i'm sad... Crying or Very sad

Post Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:43 am 
kultis

I'm sorry, AFAALF. Try to hang in there, if you guys are meant to be you will survive 9 months. I know it's hard, I've been there myself. If you want to vent, I'm only a PM away!

Exclamation kultis

Missing, dreaming, wanting
To step on that plane again
Go somewhere far, far away
Where dreams do come true

© kultis

Post Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:39 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
Onyxia

Hi AFAALF, I'm about 45 mins from Clarkesville, here in Nashville. She will be fine. Clarkesville is a nice lil place, and with her aunt and uncle there, she is all the better. Keep in touch with her through e-mail, phone, web cam if you have it and these 9 months will fly by Smile

Post Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:20 pm 
AFAALF

Thanks. we've been talking everyday. we hit a rough spot wednesday. I went to walmart with my brother and a girl that every1 i work with thinks likes me I've told my gf about her but it didn't seem to bother her much until after she left. my gf got upset about it i guess she thought the other girl was trying to move in on me or something. nothing would ever happen between us i don't find her in the least bit attractive. i don't cheat my girl knows that. i've been trying to think of a nice way to tell this girl to leave me the hell alone. help! please!

Post Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:03 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: