BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Moans & Groans

It was one of THOSE days

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Suzy

It was one of THOSE days

It started out pretty good. My baby called during her lunch hour to wake me up. Happens nearly every day, it's a great way to wake up. The only way better would be for her to be laying next to me and wake me up in person. Soon.

Anyways, after our conversation, I walked outside to retrieve the garbage cans from the street and Bbbrrrrrr....it was 68F. Who the hell turn the thermostat down outside?

coming back inside I decided I would drink a small glass of chocolate milk. Yes...I AM lactose intolerant. Yes, I should have known better...but still.

So after much gastric distress and a rather lengthy date with the toilet, I showered, got dressed and got ready to head to work.

I had played the lottery on Saturday and won a whopping $9. I had also bought a scratch off card and won $20...yes better...but it wasn't gonna get me to London.

I decided to play the same numbers for the lottery using my winning. So, I got all the stuff together and was gonna stop by the store on my way to work.

I walk into the garage and throw my purse on the passengers seat and was about to get in then remembered the bag of Reese's mini cups I was gonna bring into work for the break room. So I put the lottery stuff on the roof of the car and went back in to get the nomnom's.

I came back out and got in the car and took off. Got to the store and turned to the passenger seat. Where the fuck was the lottery stuff???

Oh no!!!

So, I drove back to the house looking for the stuff on the side of the road. no luck.

Went into work and EVERYTHING went wrong. took me about 1.5 hours to prep some samples, then fucked them up by adding the wrong reagents. Groan.

Then proceeded to another analysis and discovered that I had screwed up one of the samples there...which meant that I would have to do a shitload of work to repeat the analysis for ONE FUCKING SAMPLE!

Then data entry....yep you guessed it....fucked that up too.

So I stopped there. I have a bunch of standards I needed to prep, but decided it would prolly be best to do it tomorrow.

My colleagues just laughed, they know what a stickler I am when it come to my work and also know everyone has a day like that.

So off I go heading for home.

And just as the road I travel goes from 4 lanes to 2 lanes (that's one lane each way), some numnut cuts in front of me and decides that they are gonna go 20 to 25MPHin a 45 to 50MPH zone. FOR 13.5 miles!

*breathes in...breathes out...breathes in...breathes out..*

So, you want to tell me about one of your "THOSE days"?

Post Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:40 pm 

Lol... Suzy... wow... that was one bad day. Hope you have a better one tomorrow! "J"

Post Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:47 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: