BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> General Chit Chat

Letters from my wife

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
MistressHaven

Letters from my wife

I was re-reading these at work. I carry them with her picture everywhere I go and being the overemotional one every time I read them I start to cry. This is how wonderful my wife is.

02-08-04

I didn’t realize how close it had gotten to Valentines day. That sucks. I wont have any money to celebrate Valentines. We’ll have to have a split celebration. You’re taking a bath right now. I’m loving how relaxed you’ve been lately.

I hope you know, just how much I love you. I made chicken cattitori for you. That’s like huge in Italian families. But, I really cherish you, Melissa. I absolutely cannot imagine my life without you in it. My nightmares, at night, consist of losing you, or Robert.

Have a great night…have fun! Give me a call when you get a chance. Think about me…naked. I love you, angel

XOXOXOXO
Cole

03-03-04

this would be the letter I tried to write you for the last week, or so. I listen to you talk everyday. And everyday, I hear you say all these negative things about yourself. Now, I sit back in amazement that you could think these things of yourself. I look at you and I’m immediately blown away.

You are so incredibly beautiful. Even when you’re sad, and your eyes are almost black, I could stare into them for hours. The soul, and love you possess flies out and rains over your surroundings. And, your smile…when you don’t smile, the sun doth not shine, happiness does not exist, and the world is black. Until that amazing moment, when you crack your mouth, and out comes your smile. The world is green and bright, happiness rules over everyone, and life is good again. Oh, if you say your boobs are weird one more time…I love your boobs. They’re my handles.

I could go on for hours, and pages about how beautiful you are to me physically. But, more importantly, you’ve got one of the most beautiful hearts, and pure souls I’ve known. I think my grandmother is the only one that coul dbeat you at this point. Your strength beyond surpasses mine. No matter what’s going on, if your family needs you, you’re there. You can do anything you put your astonishing mind to. If Im scared, hurt,sad…whatever, being in your arms, feeling you near, makes it all disappear. That’s quite a feat. You, my dear, are most definatley my cure…for everything.

I know it’s hard to work in the field you’re in right now. I guess you should’ve done all this before I got you to be monogamous. Just remember, I love you with every fiber of my being. I am so insanely in love with you. It’s unbelievable. Yes, I have been in love before. But the way you return the feelings I harbor for you, wow. Nothing can compare o what we have now, what we’ve had, and what’s to come. You are one of a kind, angel. And, I’m never letting you go.

Cole

P.S. Keep that amazing smile on for me. I’ll be waiting ever-so impatiently to see it when you return to my arms tonight.

04-15-04

Good morning my love. I hope you slept well. You’re doing good here, getting everything together. Remember, don’t let the little things frustrate you. You can do anything you put your mind to. And, if you need help along the way. I’m here for you.
Smile

I Love you

XOXO
Cole

Oh by the gods how I love her!!!

Post Sat May 21, 2005 1:32 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
SWAY

Last edited by SWAY on Thu Aug 25, 2005 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Wed May 25, 2005 12:27 pm 
MistressHaven

Thanks Sway I think so too. She is an amazing womana and I am so blessed to have her by my side.

MH

Post Fri May 27, 2005 10:28 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: