Free verse, freeverse, free, verse, lesbian, poetry, poem, poems, free verse poetry, freeverse poetry, freeverse poems, 
free verse poems, freeverse poem, free verse poem, free verse lesbian poetry, freeverse lesbian poetry, free verse lesbian poems, 
freeverse lesbian poems, free verse lesbian poem, free verse lesbian poem, poem submissions,
poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, 
submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem Free verse, freeverse, free, verse, lesbian, poetry, poem, poems, free verse poetry, freeverse poetry, freeverse poems, 
free verse poems, freeverse poem, free verse poem, free verse lesbian poetry, freeverse lesbian poetry, free verse lesbian poems, 
freeverse lesbian poems, free verse lesbian poem, free verse lesbian poem, poem submissions,
poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, 
submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem Free verse, freeverse, free, verse, lesbian, poetry, poem, poems, free verse poetry, freeverse poetry, freeverse poems, 
submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem
BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT STORY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Poetry Forum Index -> Free Verse

Bleeding Upon These Boards

LifeVita6
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Linda Bray

Bleeding Upon These Boards

My life bleeds here upon these boards,
written in view of all the world.
in fragments and pieces...scattered.
Dust never settles long upon my pen..
never has...my closest friend in all this world,
often leaned upon.
In these scribbles and lines my truth will appear,
if only I keep at it long enough.
Is not the core of me resting between each line and sentence??
Branches of my tree whithered and leaning now,
the roots knotted and tangled in soil packed tight.
Does it matter if I write slowly or in the speed of light?
Splashing tears upon my keyboard..
this the part you cannot see.
Maybe I'll write a book today,
yes I feel there is that much in me.
As my pen in ink is drying...
I reach down to refill it...
in streams of tears that have fallen.
Make no mistake...
sometimes...I hurt too.
Today as I write these words...
yes I am hurting.
As I lay here bleeding upon these boards.

Post Tue May 24, 2005 5:08 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
chame70

Bleeding upon these boards....

Ahh My Favorite Poet, my favorite writer! Yes, your blood, sweat, tears, heart and soul are scattered upon these boards. They are not wasted though! Think of it as giving someone a blood transfusion. Your blood, your sweat, your tears are an extremely unselfish, and kind gift you offer to all.
Linda, no one knows how many of us out here may on any given day, get to see a little ray of sunshine or experience the pain or happiness they would never see or experience if it wasn't for being able to read "Linda Bray"
You have an awesome gift, but more important, you are such an awesome person that you share that gift instead of keeping it all to yourself.
Yes, my life is a little nicer if i open my computer in the AM and read "Linda Bray"
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Linda))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Hugs
chame

Post Tue May 24, 2005 5:33 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Linda Bray

Chame,
Thank you!! Have I told you that you are an awesome friend/person??? Well my friend you are just that!! I appreciate the support and your kindness...thank you again. I hope your day today is filled with soft smiles and gentle breezes,
Love yasssss,
Linda

Post Tue May 24, 2005 6:48 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
cmichelle1119

Linda~
Chame hit the nail on the head (so to speak)You bring so much to my life and I am sure for the most part are unaware of how much your words affect me...I have found something here and I am so very thankful to have the priviledge of reading the many pieces of you hun...Ty! Wink

Much Hugs~
Mich

Post Wed May 25, 2005 11:33 pm 
Linda Bray

Michelle,
I hope your parents know what an awesome daughter they have...because you are. Michelle you are very wonderful....such a kind soul. i always smile when I see your name. Thank you lil one...take good care.
Love ya,
Linda

Post Thu May 26, 2005 2:54 am 
cmichelle1119

Linda~
I don't think that most of the time my parents realize much about me,but even so I am greatful to them because they made me who I am and I know if it weren't from the experiences I have been through I wouldn't be the same...I do believe there is good in the bad and I have found it,finally.You make me smile and I wish honestly you were blood...I truly look up to you and feel you are an incredible role model.Ty linda.I look up to you as a mother figure in many ways...

Love and Hugs~ Wink
Michelle

Post Fri May 27, 2005 12:33 am 
Linda Bray

Mich,
For someone so young...you are very wise. You are a beautiful young lady. The world is lucky to have you!!! Hugs to you.
Love yasssss,
Linda

Post Fri May 27, 2005 2:05 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: