Free verse, freeverse, free, verse, lesbian, poetry, poem, poems, free verse poetry, freeverse poetry, freeverse poems, 
free verse poems, freeverse poem, free verse poem, free verse lesbian poetry, freeverse lesbian poetry, free verse lesbian poems, 
freeverse lesbian poems, free verse lesbian poem, free verse lesbian poem, poem submissions,
poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, 
submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem Free verse, freeverse, free, verse, lesbian, poetry, poem, poems, free verse poetry, freeverse poetry, freeverse poems, 
free verse poems, freeverse poem, free verse poem, free verse lesbian poetry, freeverse lesbian poetry, free verse lesbian poems, 
freeverse lesbian poems, free verse lesbian poem, free verse lesbian poem, poem submissions,
poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, 
submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem Free verse, freeverse, free, verse, lesbian, poetry, poem, poems, free verse poetry, freeverse poetry, freeverse poems, 
submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem
BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT STORY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Poetry Forum Index -> Free Verse

Why?

LifeVita6
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
chame70

Why?

Why
Why is my life like two pieces of a pie?
Its two pieces but its all I
Most see whom they want to see
But I can’t be who you want me to be
But why, if its all I?
Two pieces of a pie
You like one piece
Not the whole pie
But why, if its all I?
You want a scalpel
So you can carve
The perfect person
For who you are
But it is I
Two pieces of a pie
You want integration
You don't see my frustration
Why is my life like two pieces of a pie
Its two pieces but its all I
You want to love the parts you like
Will the rest you discard?
Why
When its all I
Two pieces of a pie
If you can’t take all
Then you’ll have none
You see it’s I,
Two pieces of one whole pie

Post Tue Jun 14, 2005 10:13 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
wyldhart

awesome, Chame..babe...i too, believe, that we should always love the whole person..not just pieces that make up the whole. Sure..there might be a part or two that we aren't as fond of...but that's what makes us unique and special...
this is a excellent write with a truthful metaphor...

warmest hugs
wyld

Post Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:55 pm 
Linda Bray

Chame,
Well my friend....I luv ya just like you are! Hugs to you my friend!
Love yassss,
Linda

Post Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:08 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
chame70

Why?

Wyld,
Thank You so much. Such a compliment from you is a GREAT HONOR. I'm well, kind of blushing.

Linda,
You know me a little bit so I know you understand and guess what?
I LUV u 2 my friend!

Hugs to both of You! You are both so GREAT!!!!!
chame

Post Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:23 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
SWAY

chame,

too true what wyld said, i agree. And i love you for all of you chica. Thank you for sharing yourself with us. Great write.

Hugs,
SWAY

Post Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:02 am 
Happier Blue

Why?

chame,

Your words beautifully capture a very essential part of our individuality. After reading this, I was reminded of something I wrote many, many (MANY!!!) years ago ...

how strange,

to think that
    i
    could live in peace.

i
    who live in
    pieces

chame, the truth we all know but are sometimes afraid to accept, is that we will never find inner peace until we can acknowledge our own wholeness; our beautiful uniqueness along with all the blemishes experience has given us.

Beautiful and thoughtful ... like you!!!

~Blue~

Post Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:06 pm 
Linda Bray

Chame,
I havent heard from you in a while...checkin in to make sure your okay....just PM me and let me know...okay. I miss you and am just concerned. I wish you well.
Hugs,
Linda

Post Fri Jul 08, 2005 7:07 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: