Free verse, freeverse, free, verse, lesbian, poetry, poem, poems, free verse poetry, freeverse poetry, freeverse poems, 
free verse poems, freeverse poem, free verse poem, free verse lesbian poetry, freeverse lesbian poetry, free verse lesbian poems, 
freeverse lesbian poems, free verse lesbian poem, free verse lesbian poem, poem submissions,
poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, 
submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem Free verse, freeverse, free, verse, lesbian, poetry, poem, poems, free verse poetry, freeverse poetry, freeverse poems, 
free verse poems, freeverse poem, free verse poem, free verse lesbian poetry, freeverse lesbian poetry, free verse lesbian poems, 
freeverse lesbian poems, free verse lesbian poem, free verse lesbian poem, poem submissions,
poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, 
submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem Free verse, freeverse, free, verse, lesbian, poetry, poem, poems, free verse poetry, freeverse poetry, freeverse poems, 
submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem
BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT STORY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Poetry Forum Index -> Free Verse

September....

LifeVita6
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Linda Bray

September....

She thought she walked unnoticed,
but they couldnt help but see,
the light upon her cheeks.
Angels walked beside her,
strumming harps and holding fire.
masteries of beauty,
chisled in radiant surmise.
A timeless kind of stroll,
quiet but impacting.
Hushing all the world,
to a rustling kind of breeze.
Still they noticed and were drawn to her,
the light burning within her,
brought the crowds to her side,
and the world lost a beautiful gift,
the Sept. my Mom died.

Post Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:25 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
cmichelle1119

Linda~
This is beautiful...I was reading and wondering who and then I read the last line and I read it again...My eyes filled with tears because this piece is completely beautiful hun.Wow....

Standing in awe of a wonderful teacher~
Michelle

Post Mon Jul 04, 2005 2:28 am 
Linda Bray

michelle,
I thank you for such an enormous compliment.....but i am only a student struggling to make the grade....I'm sitting in the front roll with you. Bowing......you are a wonderful young woman!!! I'm proud to know you!!
Love yassss,
Linda

Post Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:37 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
shelfy

Linda,
Thank you for writing such a beautiful poem. I lost my mom 3 yrs ago and your poem reminded me of my mom. She was my best friend and my rock. I just wanted the world to stop when she passed away, for everyone to notice that a beautiful and wonderful person left this world. People often told my mom, that they seen angels on both sides of her, and I believe it was true.
I hope that one day, I have had an impact on peoples lives the way that my mom did.........and if I didn't have angels walking with me before she passed away, I am absolutely positive I have one angel walking with me now.

Post Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:32 pm 
Linda Bray

Shelfy,
Thank you for taking the time to read and reply. This write is very important to me and was hard for me to write...as I began to think and the words were coming I was crying. Its hard to lose someone who has such a big impact on your life. I would have to agree with you about the angel part...I bet she is walking with you..I know mine is. Take good care.
Hugs,
Linda

Post Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:15 pm 
chame70

September

Linda,
Another beautiful piece. Like CMichelle, I was reading and wondering and like CMichelle, the last line got me!
Your name will one day be read along with the greats!
Hugs
chame

Post Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:53 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Linda Bray

Chame,
Thank you my friend.....I am thinking of you and whatever demons you are battling with...well you will overcome. I dont know why i know this but i do....Chame...sending you lots of positive energy. I hope it is okay but I have been holding you up to the light in meditation.
Love yassss,
Linda

Post Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:10 am 
chame70

September

Linda,
I can only say "Thank You my friend"
(((((((((((((((((((Linda)))))))))))))))))))))))
chame

Post Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:30 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Linda Bray

Chame,
Big hugs my friend!!!! I wish you well and many blessings to you!!
Love yasssss,
Linda

Post Mon Jul 18, 2005 11:24 pm 
DanceofSorrows

(((Linda)))

This was a hard read for me honey but so very beautiful of a poem. I know your mom was a special lady and this is a precious gift to her.

Love,

Dance

Post Thu Aug 25, 2005 3:14 pm 
Linda Bray

Dance,
Hugs darling....I understand. I love you and will see you very soon.
kisses and hugs,
linda

Post Thu Aug 25, 2005 3:34 pm 
Jules

Linda........I loved this...Reminds me of someone spacial (my nana) as well......Thank you.
Jules

Post Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:54 am 
Linda Bray

Jules,
Thank you...I'm so glad you enjoyed this one. I hope you are enjoying a wonderful weekend. Take good care.
Hugs,
Linda

Post Sat Jan 28, 2006 6:08 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: