Free verse, freeverse, free, verse, lesbian, poetry, poem, poems, free verse poetry, freeverse poetry, freeverse poems, 
free verse poems, freeverse poem, free verse poem, free verse lesbian poetry, freeverse lesbian poetry, free verse lesbian poems, 
freeverse lesbian poems, free verse lesbian poem, free verse lesbian poem, poem submissions,
poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, 
submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem Free verse, freeverse, free, verse, lesbian, poetry, poem, poems, free verse poetry, freeverse poetry, freeverse poems, 
free verse poems, freeverse poem, free verse poem, free verse lesbian poetry, freeverse lesbian poetry, free verse lesbian poems, 
freeverse lesbian poems, free verse lesbian poem, free verse lesbian poem, poem submissions,
poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, 
submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem Free verse, freeverse, free, verse, lesbian, poetry, poem, poems, free verse poetry, freeverse poetry, freeverse poems, 
submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem
BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT STORY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Poetry Forum Index -> Free Verse

Tonight In Meditation

LifeVita6
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Linda Bray

Tonight In Meditation

Tonight in meditation,
I will seek answers to questions,
I am not wise enough to answer myself.
I need that direction...that guiding hand,
that only my Great Spirit can bring.
When in my life I fail to seek that direction,
well I've made a mess of my life.
A fool am I to think myself so wise.
Again I'll ask my creator to undo my own doings.
Tonight in meditation,
my soul will be seeking grace.
Pure love in and of all things...that feeling of bliss,
with the world...where everything in that moment,
is breathtakingly beautiful.
The kind of beauty that no one can own,
it belongs to all the world.
In that moment...my soul will be humbled.
As the ocean spills forth from my eyes.
Tonight in meditation,
I will seek that closeness with my creator.
Feeling connected in all my body, mind and soul.
Complete and lingering in this heaven inside myself.
Where there are no worries, no stress, no pain.
Everything there is simple...yet is not.
Embracing every second in time, where everything now comes together.
This place where I will give all of myself,
bare myself to skin and bone.
All is right and knowing....energy filling me and emptying me,
all at once...effortlessly.
Tonight in meditation,
I'll let go and turn over all my woes.
I'll feel lighter for it too....immediately.
Counting every miracle in my days...
and I have many.
Saying well wishes for friends and family before I go.
Being greatful to have such a gift as meditation,
for you see, I would be nothing, no one without it.

Post Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:45 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
DarkChyldesKiss
Site Admin

Linda,

Meditation is a wonderful gift. May it bring you the peace you seek.

DarkChyldesGift

Post Mon Apr 04, 2005 5:59 pm 
Linda Bray

Dark,
Yes meditation is a wonderful gift!!! I wouldn't still be here if not for this gift. Thank you for reading! I wish you well. Many blessings to you.
Peace,
Linda

Post Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:12 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
DarkChyldesKiss
Site Admin

Linda,

Your welcome.

Meditation has saved me from many a dark fates but as you see I am still here.

DarkChyldesKiss

Post Wed Apr 06, 2005 10:26 pm 
cmichelle1119

Linda~
Reading this one brought me a little inner peace...Ty for sharing as always.Take care hun. Wink

Much Love to ya~
Michelle

Post Thu Apr 07, 2005 12:23 am 
Linda Bray

Dark,
It's nice to know that there are others who believe in such a beautiful thing! I'm glad you also found this powerful tool! Namaste....bowing.
Peace,
Linda

Post Thu Apr 07, 2005 2:52 am 
Linda Bray

Michelle,
Sweet one....your loving acts of kindness will be rewarded. Hang in there hun. I do believe in karma. you have a beautiful giving heart....Michelle what a wonderful gift to this world...in you. I am so very honored to have met you. Take good care.
Peace,
Linda

Post Thu Apr 07, 2005 2:54 am 
DarkChyldesKiss
Site Admin

Linda,

Namaste

I am honored

DarkChyldesKiss

Post Thu Apr 07, 2005 4:35 am 
cmichelle1119

Linda~
As I am honored to know you my sweet...I ty for always lifting me up with kind words and that my friend will be rewarded and I think in some ways it has already started giving back to you..."I believe that sometimes all that is needed to bring a smile or improve a day is a kind word,it goes a long way"...

Much Love to You~
Michelle Wink

Post Thu Apr 07, 2005 11:20 pm 
Elbereth

Linda,
It's a comforting thing to know that even across the ocean there are people who feel the same way. Finding that inner connection to the Great Spirit is the only thing that has helped me through the last couple of months which have been really hard on me and confusing in many different ways. So I have spent many a night in meditation asking for guidance and a relief of my pain. The pain hasn't gone away but at least I can bear it with the help of this inner connection with god/goddess which I call upon in my meditation. Thanks for another uplifting poem, Elbereth

Post Sun Apr 10, 2005 1:31 pm 
Linda Bray

Elbereth,
I would be honored, if you will allow, to burn some sage for you and to hold you up in a healing way. I don't know what kind of pain you speak of but pain is pain. in healing.......my best to you.
Peace,
Linda

Post Sun Apr 10, 2005 4:24 pm 
Elbereth

Linda,
that is very kind of you! I really appreciate your support! It's a long story but it basically has to do with loving the right person at the wrong time in my life (and her life). Thank you for your help!!! Hug, Elbereth

Post Sun Apr 10, 2005 6:29 pm 
Linda Bray

Elbereth,
Take care sweet one!!! I wish you well. If you ever need to vent or talk just PM me. Sometimes it takes me a couple of days to get back to ya but I will.
Peace,
Linda

Post Wed Apr 13, 2005 2:38 am 
fortheloveofagood...
Site Admin

and I so need to do this!!!! Linda... !!! Have been full of questions today and you have answered two of them.
Thanks
Kx

'don't hate your enemies, it clouds your judgement'

~peace comes from knowing only love is real~

Post Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:06 pm 
Linda Bray

Goddess,
Well i dont know what kind of questions you had.....but glad you got the answers you needed...meditation is a great tool....I use it everyday....would be a wreck without it. I wish you a great day!!! Take good care sweet one...I had forgotten this one was even here lol.
Hugs,
Linda

Post Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:14 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: