Lesbian, emotion, emotional, poem, poems, poetry, emotional lesbian poetry, emotional lesbian poems, lesbian poetry, lesbian poem, 
lesbian poems, emotional poems, emotional poetry, poem submissions, poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, 
lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, 
submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem Lesbian, emotion, emotional, poem, poems, poetry, emotional lesbian poetry, emotional lesbian poems, lesbian poetry, lesbian poem, 
lesbian poems, emotional poems, emotional poetry, poem submissions, poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, 
lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, 
submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem Lesbian, emotion, emotional, poem, poems, poetry, emotional lesbian poetry, emotional lesbian poems, lesbian poetry, lesbian poem, 
submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem
BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT STORY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Poetry Forum Index -> Emotional Poetry

Yesterday's Promises

LifeVita6
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Sunny

Yesterday's Promises

YESTERDAY’S PROMISES

Yesterday’s promises flowed like sugar from the cane,
Your professions of love the most exquisite refrain.
Two as one forever, your side by mine,
Your vows as hypnotic as fine red wine.

But yesterday’s passed, it seems your memory’s failed you,
Forever one shall now become, divided by two.
You no longer wish, side by side, to remain,
You can’t find your fire and won’t fan the flame.

Now yesterday’s promises become tomorrow’s lies.
Nothing more and nothing less, so we’ll say our goodbyes.
Sweetness gone sour, as I wake from your trance.
Our one cut in half with your parting glance.
All poems posted by Sunny: ©2006 - 2007 Sunny (UN: Sunny at melswebs.com). All rights reserved. Any unauthorized reproduction is strictly prohibited. In other words, if you want to copy it, you need to get Sunny’s permission first.

Post Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:29 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Fernanda.F.Rocha

Sorrowful Sad also an excellent write Exclamation Smile

Post Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:50 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
desert-fish

aaaw sunny Shocked
could write a book about broken promises herself Crying or Very sad

have a wonderful sunny day okay?

Post Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:31 pm 
Sunny

quote:
Originally posted by LadyMoon:
Sorrowful Sad also an excellent write Exclamation Smile

Lady,
Thank you. This one is just another part of my cobweb cleaning process I suppose.

Sunny Cool
All poems posted by Sunny: ©2006 - 2007 Sunny (UN: Sunny at melswebs.com). All rights reserved. Any unauthorized reproduction is strictly prohibited. In other words, if you want to copy it, you need to get Sunny’s permission first.

Post Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:07 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Sunny

quote:
Originally posted by pale mirage:
aaaw sunny Shocked
could write a book about broken promises herself Crying or Very sad

have a wonderful sunny day okay?

Pale,
Perhaps you should write that book, maybe the heartbreak would pay off Wink Heartbreak certainly provides plenty of material to write about.

I hope you're having a delightful day. Sending hugs Exclamation

Sunny Cool

Post Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:10 pm 
Eiregirl

Sunny,

That is a wonderful poem...loved reading it.

It is sad how people break promises and hearts...what is really sad is when they do it without thinking about it.

I like the form of this poem...sent you a PM

Hugs,
Eiregirl Arrow

Post Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:46 am 
Roman

Sunny,
It breaks my heart to read the lastest posts by you. I am sorry you have to feel all this pain.
(((((((((((((((((sunny)))))))))))))))))
Take care hun...
~Cheers, Jack

~ Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me ~

Post Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:20 am 
Sunny

quote:
Originally posted by Eiregirl:
Sunny,

That is a wonderful poem...loved reading it.

It is sad how people break promises and hearts...what is really sad is when they do it without thinking about it.

I like the form of this poem...sent you a PM

Hugs,
Eiregirl Arrow

Eire,
Thanks so much. Glad you enjoyed Very Happy This was an experiment in form for me. As you know I still have one line to tweak, but I enjoyed playing with this form and I suspect you may see it again. Wink

And yes, it is sad that some people have such a tough time being true to anyone, including themselves. I suppose we all have our demons, but it's what we do about them that really matters. Rolling Eyes Have a wonderful evening Exclamation

Sunny Cool

Post Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:14 am 
Sunny

quote:
Originally posted by Roman:
Sunny,
It breaks my heart to read the lastest posts by you. I am sorry you have to feel all this pain.
(((((((((((((((((sunny)))))))))))))))))
Take care hun...
~Cheers, Jack

Jack,
Thank you so much for you kind thoughts, but I really am fine. Just doing a little housekeeping and cleaning out a few demons. This is ancient history for me at this point, though she still crosses my mind and has a piece of my heart I can't seem to reclaim. But I'm doing just fine. So glad life has taken such a positive turn for you Very Happy
Sending you many hugs.

Sunny Cool

Post Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:22 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: