lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, lesbian, poetry, poems, poem, my girl, her, she, girl, mine, my girl poetry, 
my girl poems, my girl poem, she poetry, she poem, she poems, her poems, her poetry, her poem, lesbian my girl poetry, 
lesbian my girl poems, lesbian my girl poem, lesbian girl poems, lesbian girl poem, lesbian girl poetry, poem submissions,
poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, 
submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, lesbian, poetry, poems, poem, my girl, her, she, girl, mine, my girl poetry, 
my girl poems, my girl poem, she poetry, she poem, she poems, her poems, her poetry, her poem, lesbian my girl poetry, 
lesbian my girl poems, lesbian my girl poem, lesbian girl poems, lesbian girl poem, lesbian girl poetry, poem submissions,
poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, 
submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, lesbian, poetry, poems, poem, my girl, her, she, girl, mine, my girl poetry, 
submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem
BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT STORY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Poetry Forum Index -> 'My Girl' Poetry

what u do to me

LifeVita6
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
lost-luv

what u do to me

O sweet baby
I wish you could see,
What you did to me?
What upur doing to me!?

I want to hate you
With all of my heart
But I cannot do it,
No matter how hard I try.

You no longer love me,
Its torn me apart,
You've lied to me AGAIN,
Right from the start

I wish I could give up,
You've broken my spirit
I wish I could Leave you
And let you be happy

I want to accept
That things will never again,
Be what they were.
But I can't.

I know longer know
The person you are.
And in turn I must ask
Who am I?

I do not know what lies in my heart
I can't carry on,
I tearing myself apart,
Thanks to you!

YET i still love you with all my heart.
YOUR MY DARK ANGEL
my blue eyed babe
my love.

Post Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:41 am 
Eiregirl

lost-luv,

That is very sad to me...I wish people could find people to love who return there love.

Hugs,
Eiregirl Arrow

Post Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:23 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
lost-luv

learn to live with love

u learn to live with the heart break and hurt.... lol.... try move on....

eventuallly....

hoping being on mels will help Laughing

Post Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:20 pm 
Allison

Awwwwwww (((((((((((Lost)))))))))))))))))) time does help.

Alli

Post Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:08 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
lost-luv

time time time

its been a year and a half and still no sign of any improvement in the leaving her in the past side of things....wish i could fall out of love the way i fell in love.... sucks i tell u!

Post Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:38 pm 
Jurlique

yeash i know it sucks and there's a woman i was with last year and i haven't had good sex since her i've had sex trying to move on but there's nothing no love no passion nothing. i've gotten to the poit where i'm saying that i'll just be on my own and not really try to date and just let it settle. But it's really hard. my ex has had heaps of sex and has fallen in love with someone and i'm still remembering how amazing it was when we were together. i think of other things too and i try to get on with my day. but it's as if she's wiped me totally from her heart and i ca't wipe a woman i love so deeply. i just can't she'll always be special to me. so yeah it is hard
but in ways i think it helps for me not to fight the feelings i have ~i love her that's cool one day i'll love someone else ~she doesn't seem to love me anymore maybe she never did ahh well that's her choice that she feels or feels it's not against the law to not love me(but dammit it should be lol)
the more u fight the feelings and say i should be over her blah blah the worse you feel
well that's wot helps me ay lost luv hope it helps you hang in there!!!

anyhoo i have blue eyes why isn't anyone writing me passionate love poems LOL

Post Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:26 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: