lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, lesbian, poetry, poems, poem, humour, humor, humorous, lesbian humour, lesbian humor, 
humorous poetry,  humorous poems, humorous poem, humorous lesbian poetry, humorous lesbian poems, humorous lesbian poem, poem submissions,
poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, 
submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, lesbian, poetry, poems, poem, humour, humor, humorous, lesbian humour, lesbian humor, 
humorous poetry,  humorous poems, humorous poem, humorous lesbian poetry, humorous lesbian poems, humorous lesbian poem, poem submissions,
poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, 
submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, lesbian, poetry, poems, poem, humour, humor, humorous, lesbian humour, lesbian humor, 
submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem
BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT STORY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Poetry Forum Index -> Humorous Poetry

Letter from Paddle

LifeVita6
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Kewl

Letter from Paddle

* ahem * Ma'am it brings me such sadness to write this but i feel i must.
~turns on edge~ .. hopping over to see You.
~ shakes dust ~ from my handle.

Ohh Ma'am , how i miss being held in your grip !
i'm so lonely. You placed me in drawer so very long ago .
i've been stalked by someone named ping -pong . if only You knew the horrors . he just sits there
like a disgusting perv all shiny salivating from every pore . i've wedged myself to the farthest corner of drawer
trying to hide from him. every now and then i will feel You going about Your day . i hear the sound of vacuum cleaner and
it breaks my heart that i can't come out to play.

ping- pong will roll over and land on top of me teetering back n forth. i've had to slap him back to his side of drawer quite a few times and remind him that i am an owned object for Your desire. he's rather fresh in his approach. several times he has tried to bounce on top of me. Ma'am , i can't take the abuse anymore.

yesterday, i spent all day kicking the drawer . i managed to open it quite a few inches. i felt Your finger when You gently tucked me back inside , closing drawer again. ping-pong was amused . his letters grew brighter. i kicked the drawer open again, .. this time presenting my handle to You in hopes that You would pick me up !!

~stammers~ .. i.. i.. iiiii can't take another minute away from You Ma'am. if i am left here for another minute i feel it is in my best interest to start leaving slivers of saw dust as i wither away.

~unraveling~ the leather skirt of fringe You dressed me in . * shows You* ' subbie paddles have rights creed '

1. subbie paddles have the right to be in Your hands.
2. subbie paddles have the right to play.
3. subbie paddles have the right to be exposed.
4. subbie paddles have the right to be used.
5. subbie paddles have the right to sit under Your glass as coaster.
6. subbie paddles have the right to feel skin.
7. subbie paddles have the right to be chewed and tossed around by Ma'am
8. subbie paddles have the right to fall at Your feet
9. subbie paddles have the right to sit on Your knee while You talk.
10 subbie paddles have the right to sit between your thighs and smile
11. subbie paddles have the right to be bitten by Ma'am pet kitty cat
12. subbie paddles have the right to feel energy while being slapped against wall.
13. subbie paddles have the right to sleep in Your hand and press firmly against my favorite thing .. a soft bottom !
14 subbie paddles have the right to swing
and lastly
15 subbie paddles have the right to deflate ping-pong balls !!

* smiles adoringly * to Ma'am
pick me up .. i want to play .

paddle -tyme

Post Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:38 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Phoenix
Moderators

THAT is too CUTE!!!!

phoenix

Post Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:36 pm 
Eiregirl

Laughing Laughing Laughing

LOLOLOL

Eiregirl Arrow

Post Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:39 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
MysteryGirl
Moderators

ROTFLMAO Smile That is superbly funny Kewl!

(Designs and prints a 'Subbie Paddles Have Rights' badge and posts to you)

Noni

Post Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:50 pm 
Cunni_L

oh no! what a riot RFLMAO!!

Post Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:05 am 
Dark prism

Hehe Twisted Evil Very clever.

Well done!

Dp

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:13 pm 
chordphrute

Okay Ma'am... that is ADORABLE... Not that I'm a SAM, but... perhaps... thoughts of reciting the creed in bondage is a lil over the top?... hmmm

Post Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:15 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: