lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, lesbian, poetry, poems, poem, my girl, her, she, girl, mine, my girl poetry, 
my girl poems, my girl poem, she poetry, she poem, she poems, her poems, her poetry, her poem, lesbian my girl poetry, 
lesbian my girl poems, lesbian my girl poem, lesbian girl poems, lesbian girl poem, lesbian girl poetry, poem submissions,
poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, 
submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, lesbian, poetry, poems, poem, my girl, her, she, girl, mine, my girl poetry, 
my girl poems, my girl poem, she poetry, she poem, she poems, her poems, her poetry, her poem, lesbian my girl poetry, 
lesbian my girl poems, lesbian my girl poem, lesbian girl poems, lesbian girl poem, lesbian girl poetry, poem submissions,
poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, 
submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, lesbian, poetry, poems, poem, my girl, her, she, girl, mine, my girl poetry, 
submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem
BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT STORY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Poetry Forum Index -> 'My Girl' Poetry

I Want

LifeVita6
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Dark prism

I Want

I want to touch you
I want to feel you
I want to know how your body moves, every nuance of your movement.
I want to study you moving when you aren't watching.
I want to see where you place your hands when you are at rest.
I want to brush the hair out of your eyes
I want to take care of you when you are sick
I want to watch thousands of sunsets with you
I want to be the one you run to
I want to fall asleep in your arms
I want to massage the tension out of your shoulders
I want to come up behind you when you don't know I'm there, wrap my arms around you and feel you tense up at first, but then instantly relax when you know its me
I want to see you laugh with your friends
I want to fight with you while knowing deep down that nothing will really change
I want to see you hug your mother
I want to see you hug my mother
I want to see how you interact with a small child---how you touch them, hold them, comfort them, make them giggle
I want to see you giggle
I want to watch you while you sleep
I want to hear you laugh so hard you snort---and then laugh harder
I want to hear you sigh because I have just touched you
I want to see you look at me across a crowded room
I want to hold you while you cry
I want to look at you and know you are thinking the same thing
I want to hear you talk about me when you don't think I can hear you
I want to see you fight for what's right
I want to see you hold a tiny animal in your hands
I want to sit on the beach with you sitting in front of me but leaning back against me and both of us watching the ocean for hours without saying anything to each other
I want to watch you while you enjoy eating your favorite food
I want to see you lick your fingers after eating something messy
I want to be the only one you want
I want to see you naked in the moonlight
I want you to turn your back to me without knowing what I will do next, but trusting me enough to know I would never hurt you
I want to study the gentle curve of the back of your neck and follow it down to the arch of your back and farther.
I want to see the smile on your face while I blindfold you even though you have no idea what will happen next
I want to see the swell of your breasts and feel you draw a breath in as I touch them.
I want to feel you respond to my touch, enjoying, wanting, needing, and craving my touch.
I want to touch your belly and feel your jittery anticipation
I want to feel your body move under my hands, and under me, moving into me, with me, together as one.
I want to look into your eyes while I am inside you
I want to taste you and have that taste never leave my mouth
I want to hear you say my name in ecstasy
I want to know you by heart
I want to be the one you trust completely
I want to gaze into your eyes forever
I want to express my love to you in every way I can

I want us to find a way

Dp

Post Tue May 01, 2007 1:34 am 
shanelvr

Dark,

Wow! I want the same things! Have you read my mind lately?

Shanelvr Wink

Post Tue May 01, 2007 1:57 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Xalia1
Moderators

Oh DP....

How wonderfully you have said this...
Sometimes life gets in the way and we forget what is most important.. what you just wrote is what's important... the little things, the wonder, the love.
Beautiful write, my friend.
May you and your love experience every one of these things, especially the last.
((((((((((((((((You)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Hugs,
Xalia

Post Tue May 01, 2007 2:57 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Eiregirl

Dark,

WOW Shocked

Eiregirl Arrow

Post Tue May 01, 2007 4:26 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
jaejae

......speachless.........

((((((((((((((((baby))))))))))))))))))

i love you.

Post Tue May 01, 2007 5:03 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Roman

Dark -
You dont want much do ya?
LOL
I kid!
Great write!
~Cheers, Jack

~ Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me ~

Post Tue May 01, 2007 7:25 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: