lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, lesbian, poetry, poems, poem, humour, humor, humorous, lesbian humour, lesbian humor, 
humorous poetry,  humorous poems, humorous poem, humorous lesbian poetry, humorous lesbian poems, humorous lesbian poem, poem submissions,
poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, 
submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, lesbian, poetry, poems, poem, humour, humor, humorous, lesbian humour, lesbian humor, 
humorous poetry,  humorous poems, humorous poem, humorous lesbian poetry, humorous lesbian poems, humorous lesbian poem, poem submissions,
poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, 
submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, lesbian, poetry, poems, poem, humour, humor, humorous, lesbian humour, lesbian humor, 
submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem
BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT STORY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Poetry Forum Index -> Humorous Poetry

"Homo" sapiens

LifeVita6
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
fallenstar_588

"Homo" sapiens

Fuckin fagots all around
Voice monotonous, without a care
But the fire in her spiteful eyes
Showed the tension in the air

Then she turned to glare at me
As if my soul was already in hell
Like I was a creature unfit for air
Or even a place on earth to dwell

Her heart must be bitter and black
The exact kind she told me God wouldn't want
Denying to herself her hypocrisy
By hiding behind her holy front

They say that the Lord is the only judge
The one who decides where you go
If thats so, then tell me this
How is it that you think you already know

God designed everyone of us
Or so that's what I've been told
So I want to give you a little thought
If your skull isn't too thick for it to hold

We were all made as homo sapiens
So next time you think of a name to call
I want you to remember you're the same as me
Cause there's a little homo in us all

This is just a thought that has been plaging me for awhile now and wanted to share it with u ladies, if it came off rude, please dont be mad, i dont mean to offend.

Post Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:49 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: