Lesbian, poetry, poem, poems, love, loving, lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, love poems, love poem, love poetry, 
loving poems, loving poetry, loving poem, lesbian love poems, lesbian love poem, lesbian love poetry, loving lesbian poetry, 
loving lesbian poem, loving lesbian poems, poem submissions, poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, 
lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem Lesbian, poetry, poem, poems, love, loving, lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, love poems, love poem, love poetry, 
loving poems, loving poetry, loving poem, lesbian love poems, lesbian love poem, lesbian love poetry, loving lesbian poetry, 
loving lesbian poem, loving lesbian poems, poem submissions, poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, 
lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem Lesbian, poetry, poem, poems, love, loving, lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, love poems, love poem, love poetry, 
lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem
BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT STORY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Poetry Forum Index -> Love Poetry

Staring At You

LifeVita6
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Tas_Passion_Godess

Staring At You

I just stop and stare at you at random moments
Just thinking of how beautiful you are to me
Memories of everything you do flood into my mind at that time
The way you walk, your laugh, that smile of yours that every time I see it I fall deeper

When I hold you in my arms, our bodies so close
There is a connection there that I never want to be broken
When I look into your eyes, my heart starts to soar
My heart skips a beat and my love for you grows even more

The love we share is one that is so rare
So precious and so whole
Diamonds, pearls, rubies and gold become nothing
But average everyday stones in comparison

Because this love can’t be captured or stolen
Traded or bought or even completely put into words
But it can be seen; by the way we look at each other
The way we caress, the way it just is between you and me

I see our love in everything we do
I feel our love, through our kisses, our touch
I see myself being with you and loving you for years to come
Whenever it is that I just get lost staring at you…my love

Life is not the amount of breath you take. It is the moments that take your breath away.

Post Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:33 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
MysteryGirl
Moderators

This is so sweetly heartfelt Tas, it made me all misty! I 'specially like the lines

Because this love can’t be captured or stolen
Traded or bought or even completely put into words

You got that so right, true love can only ever be given and received.

HugZ, MG

Post Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:50 am 
Aphrodite

beautiful write luv. I have missed you.

Blessed be

Post Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:53 pm 
Tas_Passion_Godess

thanks boo, i've miss you too!!!!

Life is not the amount of breath you take. It is the moments that take your breath away.

Post Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:43 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Tas_Passion_Godess

I'm glad that you like it MysteryGirl, thanks

Post Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:44 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: