lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, lesbian, poetry, poems, poem, my girl, her, she, girl, mine, my girl poetry, 
my girl poems, my girl poem, she poetry, she poem, she poems, her poems, her poetry, her poem, lesbian my girl poetry, 
lesbian my girl poems, lesbian my girl poem, lesbian girl poems, lesbian girl poem, lesbian girl poetry, poem submissions,
poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, 
submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, lesbian, poetry, poems, poem, my girl, her, she, girl, mine, my girl poetry, 
my girl poems, my girl poem, she poetry, she poem, she poems, her poems, her poetry, her poem, lesbian my girl poetry, 
lesbian my girl poems, lesbian my girl poem, lesbian girl poems, lesbian girl poem, lesbian girl poetry, poem submissions,
poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, 
submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, lesbian, poetry, poems, poem, my girl, her, she, girl, mine, my girl poetry, 
submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem
BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT STORY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Poetry Forum Index -> 'My Girl' Poetry

Tonight

LifeVita6
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Milla

Tonight

Tonight my life will be running and you’ll be far
Smiling, singing, enjoying your life
You won’t see how my eyes are closing in this pain that will never go away
You won’t feel how my heart hurts ‘cause it will end like this

Tonight, you’ll be happy and loved
You won’t hear my scream in deaf night, or the song that tells my name