Lesbian, poetry, poem, poems, love, loving, lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, love poems, love poem, love poetry, 
loving poems, loving poetry, loving poem, lesbian love poems, lesbian love poem, lesbian love poetry, loving lesbian poetry, 
loving lesbian poem, loving lesbian poems, poem submissions, poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, 
lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem Lesbian, poetry, poem, poems, love, loving, lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, love poems, love poem, love poetry, 
loving poems, loving poetry, loving poem, lesbian love poems, lesbian love poem, lesbian love poetry, loving lesbian poetry, 
loving lesbian poem, loving lesbian poems, poem submissions, poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, 
lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem Lesbian, poetry, poem, poems, love, loving, lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, love poems, love poem, love poetry, 
lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem
BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT STORY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Poetry Forum Index -> Love Poetry

Just words

LifeVita6
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
a_beautiful_mind

Just words

xxxx

Last edited by a_beautiful_mind on Sat Apr 02, 2005 4:03 am; edited 2 times in total

Post Sun Jun 13, 2004 3:16 pm 
GIAYESIM

I really love this poem it hits very close to home. Laughing

Post Mon Jun 14, 2004 6:54 am 
a_beautiful_mind

oXoXoXo

Awwww, I'm glad you like it. Thank you. I enjoyed writing it Smile

Luv n Stuff

o_a_beautiful_mind_o

p.s I think I'm addicted to this site Shocked

Post Mon Jun 14, 2004 2:48 pm 
Tigger
Site Admin

Smile Wow good write....keep up the good work.

I will let Mel know you are addicted to the site...she is still laid up...but I hope she will be back to join us soon.

Thanks for all the excellent poems you have been sharing with us.

There have been some wonderful poems posted from everyone since poor Mel has been laid up....she will have plenty to catch up on . Smile

Post Tue Jun 15, 2004 10:47 pm 
GIAYESIM

WOW!! this is a very powerful right beautiful i love it gia

Post Wed Jun 16, 2004 3:25 pm 
a_beautiful_mind

Mwauh oXo

Awww thank you Tigger ((~~beaming~~)). It's been a pleasure sharing them. Exciting too. Rolling Eyes at me!

I hope Mel gets better soon. Mwauh!!! I haven't been on line for a while so I've got a cuppa n some biscuits with moi so I can veg out in front of the computer to catch up *hehehehe*. Hmmm, still very addicted to the site Shocked Cool Wink

Luv n Stuff

a_beautiful_mind

Post Sun Jun 20, 2004 4:21 pm 
Tigger
Site Admin

Smile I thought it had been a little quiet from your direction.

Hope it was a Large cuppa and plenty of biscuits....cos there have been lot of busy people posting.

Thanks for your input on the site.....it helps to get our little community going and get the site off the ground....if you have any good ideas or anything you would like to see let us know. Rolling Eyes

Your poetry is excellent thanks again....

Tigs

Post Sun Jun 20, 2004 8:27 pm 
a_beautiful_mind

:o)

Gia, mwauh! Thank you babe Wink

Tigger (~Grin~) it was a beaaaaautiful cuppa with two sugers and plenty of biscuits (~rubs tummy~). I can feel it all going to my thighs right now (~sigh~). Hehehehe

I think the site is great! I've been to some sites that attempt this but none are as supportive or as really interested as those here. I've put the website in my yahoo profile (ek, hope you don't mind) so hopefully when I'm browsing the lesbian chatrooms I might get a few people to peek and click Wink

Shocked <~~ love that face soooOooOOOooo much!

Thank you again for your compliments! (~happy dance~) Your a star! Mwauh!

Luv n Stuff

a_beautiful_mind

Post Mon Jun 21, 2004 2:38 am 
Tigger
Site Admin

Rolling Eyes ....Well I hope you left some biscuits for later then .

Yep.. its fine you putting the site on your yahoo profile...the more the visitors the better....especially from the right places.

Keep up the good work...thanks again.

Tigs Rolling Eyes

Post Mon Jun 21, 2004 10:52 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: