Lesbian, poetry, poem, poems, love, loving, lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, love poems, love poem, love poetry, 
loving poems, loving poetry, loving poem, lesbian love poems, lesbian love poem, lesbian love poetry, loving lesbian poetry, 
loving lesbian poem, loving lesbian poems, poem submissions, poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, 
lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem Lesbian, poetry, poem, poems, love, loving, lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, love poems, love poem, love poetry, 
loving poems, loving poetry, loving poem, lesbian love poems, lesbian love poem, lesbian love poetry, loving lesbian poetry, 
loving lesbian poem, loving lesbian poems, poem submissions, poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, 
lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem Lesbian, poetry, poem, poems, love, loving, lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, love poems, love poem, love poetry, 
lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem
BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT STORY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Poetry Forum Index -> Love Poetry

Athena's Poems

LifeVita6
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Athena

Athena's Poems

A garden on the other side

Last edited by Athena on Wed Sep 01, 2004 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Sun Aug 29, 2004 1:17 am 
Athena

Autumn Brown

Autumn Brown
The name conjures a wooded forest and delicately clad pixies
Fawns and their mothers and the motley of Fall leaves limp and glistening with morning dew.
Autumn Brown
The bearer of that name
Jade green eyes speckled with Earth, skin the color of sand and hair the color of bark streaked with golden sunlight.
Her back is like a perfect strand of pearls.
Autumn Brown in a colorful gingham dress, twirling barefoot beneath the trees
Legs like a ballerina
Though she would never put on those slippers.
Doing what comes natural to her
But special to me.
Autumn in my nightmares, lulling me to sleep at, night terrorizing me with a phantom kiss on the bottom lip.
Brown like me, like sugar, like part of her
Autumn Brown who I desire to be.

Post Mon Aug 30, 2004 3:58 pm 
ankh

Athene

Beautiful and so sweet........

Post Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:51 pm 
Athena

Full moon

And so there was I
Unwept, Unsung and completely Undone
In a room of wood and wax and smoke
And her scent in my skin, in my hair and under my fingernails.
The sounds around like a tear at night
In the moonlight
When life is only black and white
Is where they drip, they curve and fall.
And so there was I
Sweat beading above my lip
Red wine bitter on my tongue and a row of sweaty pearls crying under the pressure of my fist.
The fire sang to me; roasted my skin and the sweet burn was dripping from my lips.
A separation.
A desire.
A release!
Oh God! Help me to stop this craving tonight
A scatter on wood, a burst of cool air and hair brushed from the face
A candle. A flicker of light.
A stream of smoke
And a nail in the foot.
Her smell, her touch, burned on my body forever.
The memory of the maladjusted
The conjure of a mile
Is what kept me in bed a made for two.
But sleeping alone that night.

Post Sat Sep 04, 2004 10:46 pm 
Linda Bray

Very nice, deep feeling....and rich in vocabulary. Keep up the great work. Thank you for sharing. Cool

Post Sat Sep 11, 2004 6:33 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: